Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Joshua - Whyte the gloves are off

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhGZ7WaxSA

Seems to be a lot of hatred from Whyte, this is spicing up nicely. I hope Whyte can go the rounds he's not too bad really. I've not seen enough from both of them to give a conclusion of what will happen. They have both looked good beating people but against each other it's a harder one to call. Should be a good fight though.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joshua - Whyte the gloves are off

I don't think Whyte really has that deep self belief. He said that "he'd go down fighting" at one point.

Joshua clearly isn't used to people talking to him like that, he looked furious at several points. It will be interesting to see if he loses composure later on.

I also noticed how Johnny was feeding Joshua really easy questions, but much harder ones to Whyte. You can see who Sky are banking on.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhGZ7WaxSA

Seems to be a lot of hatred from Whyte, this is spicing up nicely. I hope Whyte can go the rounds he's not too bad really. I've not seen enough from both of them to give a conclusion of what will happen. They have both looked good beating people but against each other it's a harder one to call. Should be a good fight though.
    Who is going to win, your deep down opinion.
    What was your opinion of the Fury/Wlad fight? So many have posted and said so much BS, I can't recall seeing a post form you. Sorry! It's possible I was running my too, and missed what you had to say.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I personally could see how Fury could win the fight but I didn't think he had the experience to actually do it. I said if he could make it through the early rounds it would be interesting and if he could take the power he has a chance. I also thought Wlad would be too strong and be able to hurt Fury and win because it's in Germany. Especially with him seeing the new tv deal and it being on home turf. I was stunned by the one sided outcome of the fight. Wlad just didn't want to get involved and Fury kept to his boxing and i thought he won nearly every round. I didn't think he would be able to do that against Wlad and I deep was happy it happened, but didn't think Fury would be capable yet.

I think Joshua wins by a knockout here, Whyte is no bum though and he has the belief again and boxing ability. He's unbeaten too and he's got a bit more ruthlessness in him compared to every other fighter Joshua has boxed. I've heard good things about him from different fighters like Wlad and he wouldn't be training with him if he was shit. But again he's untested, as is Joshua. This makes it interesting, I think we will see a good fight but with Joshua being such a prized asset you can see him winning.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Found this gloves are off a bit cringeworthy - dunno why

guess just two lads doing biggest dick competition

I know people will say Fury comes out with worse crap but he has a way of delivering it tongue in cheek

I had never heard of Whyte before the fight was announced.

Question - when he beat him as an amateur was it a points decision ?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Found this gloves are off a bit cringeworthy - dunno why

guess just two lads doing biggest dick competition

I know people will say Fury comes out with worse crap but he has a way of delivering it tongue in cheek

I had never heard of Whyte before the fight was announced.

Question - when he beat him as an amateur was it a points decision ?
    Yes it was but he did bully Joshua a bit. His strength helped and he did drop Jushua. It was Whytes first boxing match!

If you can be bothered, go back and look at Joshuas fights and he is fighting fearless aginst the opponents hes had and just walking through them and not looking that fantastic either. The refs jump in and stop the opponents taking punches because he is overwhelming them. Hes too big and strong and throwing too much. Its going to take someone strong and aggressive like Whyte to give him a few good clumps and Joshua will look very basic. He will not charge in like he has been.

Once that happenes and hes made to think and stress for the first time and hes made to go past the 3rd round for the first time that 20lb of muscle hes put on in 2 years is going to be a massive strain on his lungs and energy.

Whyte has just shared Klitschkos world class training camp and big sparring partners. Hes also been using that same soft training ring! That is actually an ingenious method for making the legs stronger and I should imagine a few trainers will be doing the same now as you could imagine the benefit of training on that and then figting on a normal surface, your legs would feel light.

Anyway, Dillian was in better shape thsn he normally is about 3 weeks ago. There was a picture with his top off and it was noticable. No doubt Joshuas weight will be heavier yet agsin as it has been for each fight progressively!

Dillian isnt classicly skilled but is strong and tough and has invested in his career by moving to a world class training camp. As poor as he looked against Minto, he beat him up more than Joseph Parker did. Minto isnt a mug, hes small but he gives everyone a figt no matter how long it lasts.
    Last edited by ross; 12-03-2015 at 04:53 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's the first time i've seen Whyte actually look bothered. AJ came off as the bad man. Looked like he wanted to kill him.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    That's the first time i've seen Whyte actually look bothered. AJ came off as the bad man. Looked like he wanted to kill him.
    Fighters are starting to remind me of fishermen. EVERYTHING affects the outcome!!!!

Thread Information