Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Myth Of GGG As The Man To Beat Mayweather

Floyd won 115k betting on GGG this weekend.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Floyd won 115k betting on GGG this weekend.
    That's all??

He must not hold GGG is very high esteem!

If I had Mayweather money I woulda won $200 million at least.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather money would have to be 8 billion for that to be the case I think. Monroe was a 40/1 underdog Believe that would mean Floyd put over 4 million on that fight though? Don't totally know how the payouts work. Crazy if true.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good God Almighty, I actually agree with @denilson200 here on this one. GGG is an overhyped sack of shit, an overhyped Slavic Charlatain. He is garbage and will get KTFO if he ever fought anybody good. He is a little smug-face overconfident obnoxiously-grinning little RAT-LOOKING joke, and I will knock his sorry ass Karagandy Mamby-Pamby Candy-Ass OUT myself. THEY SAY HE IS WILLING TO FIGHT ANYONE AND THAT PEOPLE ARE DUCKING HIM WELL I AINT DUCKING HIS SORRY KAZAKH ASS, I'LL FIGHT HIM ANY TIME. I'LL GO TO HIS GYM IN L.A. LIKE SHANNON BRIGGS DID TO KLIT.

BBB KICKS GGG RIGHT OUT OF THE SPORT OF BOXING. And all my buddies here listed below are all willing to back me up on this, they would support me if I trained a little harder and went to california to instigate a fight with him.

@Gandalf @Greenbeanz @Dia bando @El Kabong @denilson200 @Dark Lord Al @walrus etc....

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Triple B'

Gennady Golovkin can adjust his style, which can give Floyd Mayweather 'es mucho problemo'.

He has youth {Age; 33} and strength on his side. At 5' 10 1/2" and with a reach of 70",
    he will present himself as a difficult opponent for 'Hit-and-Hold' Floyd.

"My analysis is not 'Lost in Space' as some might think."......... Judy Robinson

Last edited by Bill Paxtom; 05-19-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course Floyd wont fight GGG. Hes been ducking fighters his whole career. At 154 I reckon GGG would weight 170 fight night, no bigger than Canelo was against him, but for some reason this makes GGG a giant No doubt Floyd is great but as Ive always said we will never know how great as he hasnt beaten a prime elite fight. Oscar past it, Mosely past it, Pacquiao past it. I reckon he beats all them in their prime but he didnt.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Of course Floyd wont fight GGG. Hes been ducking fighters his whole career. At 154 I reckon GGG would weight 170 fight night, no bigger than Canelo was against him, but for some reason this makes GGG a giant No doubt Floyd is great but as Ive always said we will never know how great as he hasnt beaten a prime elite fight. Oscar past it, Mosely past it, Pacquiao past it. I reckon he beats all them in their prime but he didnt.
    ...And yet Pacquiao gets credit for defeating Oscar and Shane despite having fought them a year after Floyd defeated them both!

154 is the upper limit of 39 year old Floyd's ability. It's ridiculous to expect him to keep moving up in weight as he gets older. Why not have GGG move down to 147 to make it a "fairer" fight?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    ...And yet Pacquiao gets credit for defeating Oscar and Shane despite having fought them a year after Floyd defeated them both!

154 is the upper limit of 39 year old Floyd's ability. It's ridiculous to expect him to keep moving up in weight as he gets older. Why not have GGG move down to 147 to make it a "fairer" fight?
    Come down to '147'.

Where he hell did you come up with that idea ?

"Next thing you know, you'd want me to make a Motion Picture about some Egyptian Queen."

Last edited by Bill Paxtom; 05-19-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When did I give Pacquiao credit for those wins? And the fight against Floyd would be at 154 so Floyd wouldnt be moving up again.

Move down to 147 for the fight, wouldnt surprise me if thats the demand from Floyd. He has a tendency to make sure fights take place at weights most suited to him.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When did I give Pacquiao credit for those wins? And the fight against Floyd would be at 154 so Floyd wouldnt be moving up again.

Move down to 147 for the fight, wouldnt surprise me if thats the demand from Floyd. He has a tendency to make sure fights take place at weights most suited to him.
    Fight night GGG would weigh 175 and Floyd would weigh 154. Hardly seems like a fight a 39 year old should be taking.

Why would anyone want to fight at a weight that doesn't suit them? How stupid are you Floyd haters?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fight night GGG would weigh 175 and Floyd would weigh 154. Hardly seems like a fight a 39 year old should be taking.

Why would anyone want to fight at a weight that doesn't suit them? How stupid are you Floyd haters?
    Be easy 'Numb-Nuts'. You're creating a 'Straw Man' argument.

"Now get back inside the 'Bat Cave' you fool." .......... Bat Girl

Last edited by Bill Paxtom; 05-19-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So fighting Canelo at 154 is ok but not GGG? That seems like someone is hand picking opponents, which Floyd has done his whole career. Hes a coward. Wlad and Vitali fought anyone and everyone. Never heard them say you cant wear this glove or you cant come in over this weight. Floyd is just a coward plain and simple. Put him in a fight where he doesnt call all the shots and he loses easily.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So fighting Canelo at 154 is ok but not GGG? That seems like someone is hand picking opponents, which Floyd has done his whole career. Hes a coward. Wlad and Vitali fought anyone and everyone. Never heard them say you cant wear this glove or you cant come in over this weight. Floyd is just a coward plain and simple. Put him in a fight where he doesnt call all the shots and he loses easily.
    So, you're saying you're really stupid. Thanks for your contribution.
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 05-19-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No Im saying theyre real men who will fight whoever. Not a coward who enjoys beating women on his days off. Hes a coward. He ducked Manny 5 years ago, hes ducking GGG now plain and simple.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No Im saying theyre real men who will fight whoever. Not a coward who enjoys beating women on his days off. Hes a coward. He ducked Manny 5 years ago, hes ducking GGG now plain and simple.
    Klitschko vs. Povetkin; Drug Testing Dispute Continues - Boxing News

Klitschko-Austin in Jeopardy: Glove Dispute - Boxing News

You realize they're heavyweights. There is no weight limit. Plain and simple.

Even Bob Arum admitted that Manny & Co blew the fight the first time round not Floyd.

Floyd's highest career weight is 151 lbs. GGG weighs in at 170 lbs on fight night. How can you think it would be a fair fight to have anyone fight an opponent who is at least 20 lbs heavier on fight night?
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 05-19-2015 at 08:16 PM.

Thread Information