Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Khan's begging has become quite annoying

Khan: I’ve done everything Floyd asked me to

I swear not a week goes by that Khan doesn't pop up in the news with yet another angle on his incessant whining about not getting a Floyd fight. Geez... dude... please STFU already. It's really starting to annoy the crap out of fans. If he were to stumble in his next fight, he's going to look even more ridiculous than he already does. If he ever does fight Brook.... I guess I know who I'll be rooting for.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan's begging has become quite annoying

If this is only just starting to annoy you, you're a lot more tolerant than I am . The guy is a complete wanker. The reason he calls out Mayweather and now, Pac, is because it's a win-win. If by some miracle he beats either of them , he's a hero in his own bathroom. If he loses , it doesn't harm his chance of other good money making fights.
    He has a string of "stay busy" fights because he knows it's too risky to fight any of the top guys because he likely loses.
    Otherwise, why does he talk about Brook or Thurman in 2016 and not the end of this year? After all, if he were to land Pac it wouldn't be till 2016 because of his "Injury" and IF Floyd were to change his mind just to fight this prick, that wouldn't be till May 2016.
    What's the bets that in either in his next fight (nov/dec) , he fights somebody outside the top 20, or close to it, or even that he doesn't fight at all and waits for that "pot at the end of the rainbow" fight.
    In Summary, he's a fucking clown!
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 08-15-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would rather see danny garcia chase him round the ring again.

Please please can khan face pac, thurman or brook before this year is over.

He is making me sick.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The funny thing is that for everybody who says he's a big name, or he has a big fan base, nobody ever tries to defend him on this forum or backs him to the hilt.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    The funny thing is that for everybody who says he's a big name, or he has a big fan base, nobody ever tries to defend him on this forum or backs him to the hilt.

No wait.... I think I hear a stampede of fans coming to his defense......

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will try and defend his strategy and choices.

He has changed trainer and became a welterweight so needed to find his feet. Khan is much improved and put up improved performances.

Khan has no chin and can not risk getting knocked out so will continue to fight non-punchers.

He has bought a ticket for the lottery but Floyd has turned him down again. Even if Khan had beaten Brook, Floyd would not have fought him anyway.

If the big fights with Floyd or Manny fall through the other fights still remain.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't mind Khan, he's an extremely gifted athlete with complete shit for brains, makes him fun to watch. "I've done everything Floyd asked of me", really dude? Probably the most gutless thing I've ever heard a pro fighter say

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Become? He always was

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i agree. have some pride dude!!! floyd is chickenshit (duh), so just move on!!! whining and crying about it for years is beyond old. i dont like khan, BUT he does fight anyone, and he HAS improved quite a bit.
    he is brave and has some skills. he could possibly beat floyd & pac.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan has just as much of a chance as Berto in beating Floyd, every says he's improved but he seems like the same shit fighter to me, put him in with a fighter of higher quality and he'll fold under the pressure, at the beginning of his career he was being billed as the future Mayweather, he turned out to be a Zab Judah, end of story

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Instead of begging for the fight, how about you do something dramatic and making yourself a leading contender?

Instead of calling out Floyd, call out Keith Thurman. Call out Kel Brook. You dominate one of those guys, and you make a great case for yourself for a Floyd's 50th in May.

You were knocked out by Garcia 3 short years ago and you just had an underwhelming, razor-close (imo) fight with Chris Algeiri. Dominate one of these top 5 WW young bulls and then call out Mayweather.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan begging for a fight with Floyd, remember he could make a very large pay day so some begging or ass licking may get him the fight, you CAN'T BLAME him for trying one.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not sure if I'd call it begging but more like a sense of entitlement. He has this arrogance about him like he's had everything he wanted his whole life since he was born. I dont know where he lived prior to turning pro or how wealthy his family is but if I had to guess I'd say he was a spoiled brat. Like Ward he thinks boxing owes him something just for showing up and gracing it with his presence. There are also some parallels to Audley Harrison. As @p4pking touches on, incredible talent but a barren wasteland for a boxing brain and is easily drawn into a fight where he discards his tool box. He gets beat by guys like Garcia who couldn't carry his jock strap because of it. Anytime he fights people that attempt to box with him and counter he looks special like with Alexander. Thats why I and others think he will have success against Floyd. Floyd is not going to walk him down, try to land a bomb or crowd him. I suppose its the ultimate example of styles making fights.

He should have known that when he won the fan poll by a long shot as a Floyd opponent and Floyd still fought Maidana that he chances were slim to none with slim leaving the party.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    I'm not sure if I'd call it begging but more like a sense of entitlement. He has this arrogance about him like he's had everything he wanted his whole life since he was born. I dont know where he lived prior to turning pro or how wealthy his family is but if I had to guess I'd say he was a spoiled brat. Like Ward he thinks boxing owes him something just for showing up and gracing it with his presence. There are also some parallels to Audley Harrison. As @p4pking touches on, incredible talent but a barren wasteland for a boxing brain and is easily drawn into a fight where he discards his tool box. He gets beat by guys like Garcia who couldn't carry his jock strap because of it. Anytime he fights people that attempt to box with him and counter he looks special like with Alexander. Thats why I and others think he will have success against Floyd. Floyd is not going to walk him down, try to land a bomb or crowd him. I suppose its the ultimate example of styles making fights.

He should have known that when he won the fan poll by a long shot as a Floyd opponent and Floyd still fought Maidana that he chances were slim to none with slim leaving the party.

One of his major Bolton based muslim sponsors has just been arrested, some sort of fixing, nuff said.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    I'm not sure if I'd call it begging but more like a sense of entitlement.

Nope..... it's begging alright.

Think of all the cheap psychology ploys to beg a fight out of Floyd.
    Think of everything Khan has said.

"Floyd is afraid of me."
    "Floyd is hurting his legacy if he doesn't fight me."
    "Floyd is running out of worthy opponents."
    "Floyd is ignoring me..... that's rude."
    "Floyd is unprofessional."
    "Floyd is becoming bad for boxing."
    "Floyd...... stop playing mind games with me."
    "Floyd is a liar."

These are from actual articles.
    Someone needs to tell Khan that all his begging is a bit unmanly.
    He's truly like the jilted lover a recent article compares him to.
    He's actually become quite the pest.....

Amir Khan Won't Leave Floyd Mayweather Jr Alone, Says Undefeated Boxer Is Afraid Of Him : Trending News : Franchise Herald

Thread Information