Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: August 26, 1975 ~ 'Press Conference' ~ Ali Tries To Make Gorilla Out Of Joe Frazier

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: August 26, 1975 ~ 'Press Conference' ~ Ali Tries To Make Gorilla Out Of Joe Frazi

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Paxtom View Post
    And, the 'Left-Wing' Media

When the 'Scum Bag' Muhammad Ali made this statement, and gestured to punch out a Gorilla Toy.

They all 'Fucking' laughed.

Not one, a single one, had the 'balls' to call out Muhammad Ali.

The 'hypocrite' Mother Fuckers.

Even Howard Cosell licked Ali's ass-hole.

Oh Muhammad > "Please Shit In My Mouth".
    I have to agree with this completely. What Muhammad Ali did and said to Joe Frazier is unforgivable for the rest of eternity.

Can you imagine Evander Holyfield holding up a black gorilla toy and punching it and saying that ridick bowe is a gorilla.?

And all of the news media kiss his ass and say how funny that is?
    If Holyfield didn't have the personality of a brick and did it with charisma, why wouldn't people have laughed then as well? Muhammad Ali, if he were around in the 90's, WOULD have done the same thing to Riddick Bowe, or Holyfield, or Foreman, or pretty much any other HW! It would have been just as funny, because he was a lot more fun to listen to than mongoloids like that. What's the issue with this, are people actually of the opinion that it's somehow racist?
    Last edited by p4pking; 10-10-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: August 26, 1975 ~ 'Press Conference' ~ Ali Tries To Make Gorilla Out Of Joe Frazi

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The young Ali would be one of the first people I would love to talk over a dinner table with. Ali was vibrant and entertaining.
    Yea, and so was Adolf Hitler.
    I would not understand the mad man.
    He was quite understandable, actually. He had many good sides to him, was an excellent artist, illustrator, historian, and a valiant soldier in WWI. I'm sure your dinner conversation would be understandable. Let's not exaggerate.
    A terrific motivator too. The words, "Make it work or die." are very motivating.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When the 'Scum Bag' Muhammad Ali made this statement, and gestured to punch out a Gorilla Toy.

Ive got one question Bill Have you ever met Ali & have you ever met Joe Frazier
    I'd bet the answer to both is NO!!!! When I met Ali I got lucky enough to be still around when the crowd had gone. Ali's demeanor changed dramatically all the bragging & bravado was gone. He sat there showing 3 young kids magic tricks like a favourite uncle. I also met and talked to Joe in Dallas at a black tie dinner at the Wyndham Anatole Boxing was the cabaret lol I was sat by Joe Frazier, Earnie Shavers & The Bronx Bull Jake La Motta. I didn't get the 5 course dinner they did though lol Both Joe & Earnie agreed Ali was dynamite in the ring and they had great respect for him
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post

Ive got one question Bill Have you ever met Ali & have you ever met Joe Frazier
    I'd bet the answer to both is NO!!!! When I met Ali I got lucky enough to be still around when the crowd had gone. Ali's demeanor changed dramatically all the bragging & bravado was gone. He sat there showing 3 young kids magic tricks like a favourite uncle. I also met and talked to Joe in Dallas at a black tie dinner at the Wyndham Anatole Boxing was the cabaret lol I was sat by Joe Frazier, Earnie Shavers & The Bronx Bull Jake La Motta. I didn't get the 5 course dinner they did though lol Both Joe & Earnie agreed Ali was dynamite in the ring and they had great respect for him
    C/J. Rock,

The answer to your question is ......... YES, I have met them both, and several times.

Now, what is the next question ?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bill my next question is when is you butt hurt hate for Ali going to be cured?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tuesday ~ August 26, 1976

Four Seasons Restaurant ~ New York City, New York

~ Ali Doesn't Surprise Frazier Anymore ~

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Probably about the same time that the world's butt hurt for people like Adolf Hitler will be cured

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

August 27, 1975

Joe Frazier:
    Challenger Ignores Ali's Clowning

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

~ Ali Doesn't Even Make Smokin' Joe Simmer ~

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The young Ali would be one of the first people I would love to talk over a dinner table with. Ali was vibrant and entertaining.
    Archie Moore is the one I would choose. A fighter who was around for a long time, smart as a whip, and not one to exaggerate. One of my boyhood heroes, too.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bill my next question is when is you butt hurt hate for Ali going to be cured?
    Never, I hope! I will always think bad thoughts when Muhammad Ali's name is mentioned. There are times when I just wallow in my hatred, it runs wide and deep. Keep up the good work Bill!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

~ The Greatest 'Scum Bag' of All Time ~

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

~ The Greatest 'Scum Bag' of All Time ~

The only ugly gorilla I see in that photo is Muhammad Ali

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Archie Moore is the one I would choose. A fighter who was around for a long time, smart as a whip, and not one to exaggerate. One of my boyhood heroes, too.
    Archie Moore you can't get to be a better gentleman and a better tactician and a better aficionado of the game of boxing of the sport of boxing then Archie the Mongoose more was. A gentleman a statesman a self promoting whirlwind the joy of life Archie Moore had a joie de vivre Archie Moore went to Australia to study Bush medicine and cures and boosts for energy and stamina. Archie Moore was a one man show who finally got under Rocky Marciano skin. Archie Moore love to eat Archie Moore said that food was his favorite thing in life and he love to eat.

Scumbag Muhammad Ali the piece of s*** scumbag that he was also completely disrespected Archie Moore in 1964 when Archie Moore try to make a bid for the heavyweight title against Cassius the scumbag clay the young motormouth of 23 years old had absolutely no respect whatsoever for his elders and for the icon of sophistication for a man like Archie Moore who gave out nothing but positive vibrations and finesse and respectability Muhammad the scumbag Olly simply disrespected insulted and said very mean and hurtful things to Archie Moore before and during the fight. Muhammad Ali was the biggest scumbag of all time. Bill Paxton is 100% correct. Well you ass liquors need to wake up and see what this evil human being did to his fellow black American citizens.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

~ I Am The Greatest 'Scum Bag' of All Time ~

Thread Information