Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default pac vs. em 3 erics mistake

coming into the fight em decided to wear the punchers gloves same gloves pac likes to wear. and pac knew em wants revenge real bad.em biggest mistake was he got too excited he really showed he wanted to k.o pac.pac know that and adding on to the fact that pac had a fever pac just got more dangerous. what ruin the night for morales was the biggest left pac has ever landed on em in the second round when em went after pac near the ropes...em just go overly excited and he paid for it.plus the right hooks he just can't see ultimately led to his lost...if em wasn't so excited to get revenge he could of too advantage of pac being ill that night in the later rounds...

now after watching closely ems last 5 fights I think he will win that lightweight title in tijuana...he just ran into a huge left by pac in the second round if not that fight would of last longer...no1 prolly will agree with me but if em fought raheem in a rematch and em comes in thinking his gonna fight pac he`ll be more focus and more better...I still think em can win just can't count him out...I doubt his shot...maybe pac can make him look like it...but that fight with raheem he look more unfocus then anything else...remember in the late rounds em fought one handed and made raheem touch the canvas...he just needs to focus he took raheem to lightly...his not shot haters!

MrJohnRuiz Guest

Default Re: pac vs. em 3 erics mistake

who is pac Please? and who is EM?

eric morales?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnRuiz
    who is pac Please? and who is EM?

eric morales?
    PAC as in PAC-MAN as in Manny Paquiao...
    EM= Erik Morales
    PBF= Pretty Boy Floyd
    JMM= Juan Manuel Marquez
    ODLH= Oscar De La Hoya
    SSM= Sugar Shane Mosley
    RJJ= Roy Jones Junior

Theres other abbreviations we use around here....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    coming into the fight em decided to wear the punchers gloves same gloves pac likes to wear. and pac knew em wants revenge real bad.em biggest mistake was he got too excited he really showed he wanted to k.o pac.pac know that and adding on to the fact that pac had a fever pac just got more dangerous. what ruin the night for morales was the biggest left pac has ever landed on em in the second round when em went after pac near the ropes...em just go overly excited and he paid for it.plus the right hooks he just can't see ultimately led to his lost...if em wasn't so excited to get revenge he could of too advantage of pac being ill that night in the later rounds...

now after watching closely ems last 5 fights I think he will win that lightweight title in tijuana...he just ran into a huge left by pac in the second round if not that fight would of last longer...no1 prolly will agree with me but if em fought raheem in a rematch and em comes in thinking his gonna fight pac he`ll be more focus and more better...I still think em can win just can't count him out...I doubt his shot...maybe pac can make him look like it...but that fight with raheem he look more unfocus then anything else...remember in the late rounds em fought one handed and made raheem touch the canvas...he just needs to focus he took raheem to lightly...his not shot haters!
    Raheem just has a style that will always cause Morales issues. He's best when he has someone to trade with, not someone to search to hit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no he didnt get exited, the reason why EM used the punchers gloves is not because of revenge. its because of EM's stamina, he NEEDS to KO pac early cause EM knows he wont be able to make it till round 12. put yourself into EM's shoes, ur body had too much wars u r having troubles making weight and ur opponent knocked you out before. the only way you can beat PAC is to go for the KO, within 5 rds cause after 5 rds pac wouldve punched him a million times and EM's body cannot take that kind of punishment anymore.

its a huge gamble going for the quick KO, but knowing EM the mexican warrior he did everything to win. even agianst the odds....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mnmc10
    no he didnt get exited, the reason why EM used the punchers gloves is not because of revenge. its because of EM's stamina, he NEEDS to KO pac early cause EM knows he wont be able to make it till round 12. put yourself into EM's shoes, ur body had too much wars u r having troubles making weight and ur opponent knocked you out before. the only way you can beat PAC is to go for the KO, within 5 rds cause after 5 rds pac wouldve punched him a million times and EM's body cannot take that kind of punishment anymore.

its a huge gamble going for the quick KO, but knowing EM the mexican warrior he did everything to win. even agianst the odds....
    I dont think there was any game plan to be honest.

Pac was just too strong at the weight.

Eric's days at that weight are never to be seen again - yet he is quite tall and could fight at 135

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so you mean EM's decision to wear the punchers gloves which he really hates was not a gameplan? why wear it if you wont use it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think EM's biggest mistake was taking this fight in the first place, and secondly taking it at superfeather weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    I think EM's biggest mistake was taking this fight in the first place, and secondly taking it at superfeather weight.
    Good point. The weight is seriously an issue.

Erik has proven that he can still fight & he was doing a good job in the first two rounds, IWO...the thing is...Erik's long in the tooth now.

Another thing is this...Pacquiao is a force to be reckoned with...he proved that against Barrera in a devastating manner as well as with Morales.

Let him move up in weight & see how he does...but honestly...I think it's time to put a cap on the ole' career.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Good point. The weight is seriously an issue.

Erik has proven that he can still fight & he was doing a good job in the first two rounds, IWO...the thing is...Erik's long in the tooth now.

Another thing is this...Pacquiao is a force to be reckoned with...he proved that against Barrera in a devastating manner as well as with Morales.

Let him move up in weight & see how he does...but honestly...I think it's time to put a cap on the ole' career.
    But for morales to trade so early on was a little too reckless for my liking.... if getting an early KO was his only strategy then that was very foolhardy. Boxing a decision was the only way I could see him winning and if he knew he couldnt go 12, then it was even more silly to take on such a fight...

Thread Information