Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Tyson fury - David Haye off, Haye told to consider retirement.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson fury - David Haye off, Haye told to consider retirement.

"When" he beats Klitschko
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Put it this way.

Haye was willing to go in to the Wlad fight injured.

He ran twice from Fury and is now using feeble excuses, the kind that someone who fears another fighter would use. Like "I dont want to gve him a pay day" and "only when he defeats the top fighter in the division".

"only when he defeats the top fighter in the division"?

Thats something Haye couldnt do, so hes saying that none of the current division are good enough to face him but yet he runs from Fury.

He shouldnt even comment on Fury any more. He cant do it without sounding ridiculous.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Put it this way.

He ran twice from Fury and is now using feeble excuses, the kind that someone who fears another fighter would use. Like "I dont want to gve him a pay day" and "only when he defeats the top fighter in the division".

Thats something Haye couldnt do, so hes saying that none of the current division are good enough to face him but yet he runs from Fury.

He shouldnt even comment on Fury any more. He cant do it without sounding ridiculous.
    @ross, youre views on fury aren't taken seriously on this forum because you are so up his bum

why don't you go away for a few days and chill out, come back under a different user name and try and be a bit more realistic, and see what kinds of reactions you get
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Put it this way.

@ross, youre views on fury aren't taken seriously on this forum because you are so up his bum

why don't you go away for a few days and chill out, come back under a different user name and try and be a bit more realistic, and see what kinds of reactions you get
    Hold on!

Rather than just trying to insult me (because you cant dispute what iv written).

Why not try and point out what is false about what you have replied to.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Put it this way.

@ross , youre views on fury aren't taken seriously on this forum because you are so up his bum

Hold on!

Rather than just trying to insult me (because you cant dispute what iv written).

mate, its seems in the post above you are suggesting that haye was scared of fury and it proves how good he must think fury is because he wasn't scared of wlad

ha, if you were taking the piss it would be funny

but I think you are actually serious

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is a giant vagina.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Haye is a giant vagina.

this is the type of post I like

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Haye is a giant vagina.

this is the type of post I like
    He is not that big. Giant is certainly resorting to hyperbole.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Put it this way.

@ross , youre views on fury aren't taken seriously on this forum because you are so up his bum

Hold on!

mate, its seems in the post above you are suggesting that haye was scared of fury and it proves how good he must think fury is because he wasn't scared of wlad

He was deffinitly scared of losing to Fury.

He wasnt scared of losing to Wlad because a loss to Wlad is a loss to the best in the division.

Losing to Fury leaves him a laughing stock but only because Fury has yet to totally prove himself to everyone. He is showing massive promise but right now there are some naive enough to still believe all Hayes bullshit.

Haye never wanted the fight. It was Booth who wanted it. He could see hed get a nice chunk from a massive event because fury can sell himslf. Haye took ages to sign after the fury's had agreed. He then pulled out twice and has now used two feeble excuses to turn down any suggestion that he could face Fury in the future.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Put it this way.

Hold on!

He wasnt scared of losing to Wlad because a loss to Wlad is a loss to the best in the division.

Losing to Fury leaves him a laughing stock but only because Fury has yet to totally prove himself to everyone. He is showing massive promise but right now there are some naive enough to still believe all Hayes bullshit.

Haye never wanted the fight. It was Booth who wanted it. He could see hed get a nice chunk from a massive event because fury can sell himslf. Haye took ages to sign after the fury's had agreed. He then pulled out twice and has now used two feeble excuses to turn down any suggestion that he could face Fury in the future.

yeah fury knows how to sell himself

but I would argue a haye fight generates a lot more money than a fury fight

and that it would be fury would be getting a career high pay day

see mate its this type of strange opinion that makes it difficult to discuss fury in any context with you

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Put it this way.

Hold on!

yeah fury knows how to sell himself

but I would argue a haye fight generates a lot more money than a fury fight

and that it would be fury would be getting a career high pay day

see mate its this type of strange opinion that makes it difficult to discuss fury in any context with you
    Look, all im getting from you is you dont understand or like my support or the way I support Fury. Or you are a Haye fan. You have no valid argument against my opinion. You laughed at the notion that Haye was scared to lose to Fury but I have explained why I think that he is and you are now just going on a tangent to try and justify your reply to me.

Haye was and is scared to lose to Fury. If not, he would be moving heaven and earth to set the fight up again because although, yes at this point in time Haye is the draw for the TV companies, he is not makng £5 million v any other fighter in his next fight.

The fact he has twice used the kind of excuses a child would to avoid any suggestion of him meeting Fury in the future proves that.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look, all im getting from you is you dont understand or like my support or the way I support Fury. Or you are a Haye fan. You have no valid argument against my opinion. You laughed at the notion that Haye was scared to lose to Fury but I have explained why I think that he is and you are now just going on a tangent to try and justify your reply to me.

Haye was and is scared to lose to Fury. If not, he would be moving heaven and earth to set the fight up again because although, yes at this point in time Haye is the draw for the TV companies, he is not makng £5 million v any other fighter in his next fight.

The fact he has twice used the kind of excuses a child would to avoid any suggestion of him meeting Fury in the future proves that.

I am a fury and a haye fan

and my argument is very valid against yours

you said its fury who can sell himself which is why the haye fury fight generates so much, yet haye generates more than fury generally

haye could fight audley and make 5 million, what about that?

how much are the purses for the haye v chisora fight and the fury v chisora fight?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

now i'm not one to point the ducking finger at anyone, boxing fans are so quick to shout about who ducked who when the vast majority of the time there is a very good reason behind fights not happening

but in recent times the most blatant case of "ducking" between 2 British HWs is when Fury didn't fight Price

it seemed he made a good decision, would he be making the sort of money he is making now if he had have lost? Either way tho there didn't seem to be a solid reason, or was there @ross?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you said its fury who can sell himself which is why the haye fury fight generates so much, yet haye generates more than fury generally

how much are the purses for the haye v chisora fight and the fury v chisora fight?
    Haye couldnt draw anything before his first world title fight. I remember him being booed against Abdul

Dont forget Fury is a relative novice who has been held up by Haye. He was the biggest money spinning opponent available to Haye but he hasnt even faced a world champ yet? Fury is doing something right if Sky thought he was worthy of a pay per view. Mind you, they thought the same with Audley.

now i'm not one to point the ducking finger at anyone, boxing fans are so quick to shout about who ducked who when the vast majority of the time there is a very good reason behind fights not happening

but in recent times the most blatant case of "ducking" between 2 British HWs is when Fury didn't fight Price

it seemed he made a good decision, would he be making the sort of money he is making now if he had have lost? Either way tho there didn't seem to be a solid reason, or was there @ross?

Yesterday has seen some very derogatory comments, from mainly David Price fans, on Tyson's response to Frank Maloney's challenge on BoxNation after his victory over Audley Harrison. I will name Maloney here as Golem from Lord of the rings. Why will become clear as I explain to the British public the past history of events surrounding Price v Fury.

It is a fact that Golem was offered £125,000 by Mick Hennessy to box Tyson on Channel 5. Golem declined this offer quoting the fight would have to go on Sky TV, only to find out later that not only did he refuse the fight with Price, the reason he gave regarding Sky was false as he never actually had a deal with Sky.

He screwed that deal up and lied to the public and us with his bogus Sky deal! Then we hear Golem spouting about 'Chicken Tyson' refuses to fight etc, when the fact is he lost his sky deal and now he's got Price fighting on BoxNation! Whereby if Golem would have taken the offer, the Price fight would have gone on terrestrial TV and Price would have been paid well and the rest history.

I was then told that Golem approached Mick Hennessy again to do some joint deal whereby Price gets screened on Channel 5 and after four fights, pair them with each other? All a little too late when he declined our first offer.

Due to his deceit and lies levelled against my nephew and putting his name into disrepute with the fight fans quoting 'Tyson Chicken Fury,' Golem the cheat and deceit artist can no longer be any part of any negotiations with myself, my friend Mick Hennessy or Tyson in any capacity!

When Golem calls my family cowards to cover his lies when he was offered the deal in the first place, he has no room to broker anything with us in its entirety. However, we at Team Fury and Hennessy Sports want this fight and we noted Golem again for his tricks by offering £500,000 for the fighters at the weekend.

A fight between the two men is career defining for them both. This is a massive fight that the whole UK and beyond want to see. We and Hennessy Sports are confident of a sell out arena of up to 80,000 capacity. I know Tyson wants this fight as he and Price have young families and I'm sure both men need to get this fight on as soon as possible.

If talks are to progress and gross the boxers their rightful pay days, then leave Golem out of it as he screwed the last deal up. I strongly suggest that Price's team contact Mick direct themselves and lets do the deal without greedy liar Golem in the middle.

By all means Team Price can give Golem what they like from their pie as that's theirs to choose. But we want nothing more to do with him whatsoever! This is a massive fight that needs to happen in the spring of next year.

Tyson is almost there in sealing a deal whereby he faces a top ten world rated opponent for December 1st and this will be for the number one slot with the WBC. Tyson would then defend that ranking against David Price instead of opting for a world title challenge.

So here it is in the public domain without some Hobbit playing games. Let this fight happen as we want it and the public want it. Make the call and let's get it on!

This is the biggest clash of the heavyweights in the UK for years!

We respect Price and his talents and we also understand the passion of his fans. Tyson has endured flack as a direct result of Golem's false misleading allegations .Tyson comes from a history of fighting people generations back and to have him insulted by some parasite Hobbit is to us, the limit.

Regarding vacating the British belt, the Hobbit firstly refused Hennessy's offer. We wanted purse bids as if he was successful, this meant Tyson would have then have to box on BoxNation and this would have put Tyson and Hennessy sports in complications with Channel 5.

Tyson has enjoyed a massive audience as a result of Channel 5's coverage and this station has much more viewers than the other said channels. This left Tyson with no choice but to vacate the belts in order that he can progress his career with Hennessy Sports and Channel 5 TV.

We hope this fight will now happen as it should have over one year ago! Tyson wants it. The public want it so lets make this fight happen!

Fury's Trainer Rips Maloney Over Past David Price Talks - Boxing News
    Last edited by ross; 07-03-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye couldnt draw anything before his first world title fight. I remember him being booed against Abdul

Dont forget Fury is a relative novice who has been held up by Haye. He was the biggest money spinning opponent available to Haye but he hasnt even faced a world champ yet? Fury is doing something right if Sky thought he was worthy of a pay per view. Mind you, they thought the same with Audley.

doesn't make it fury who is doing the selling, how much are the purses for fury v chisora and haye v chisora

Thread Information