Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Drugs where do you stand?

Its fair to say drugs are now extreamly common in most communities. I live in the North-West of England and Cocaine seems to be taking over, if your drinking in the pub youve got a bag of the white stuff in your pocket..

When i was younger E's, acid's, Ketamine, MDMA and speed used to be kicking around at parties every weekend and everyone loved it, talking S*** off their tits.. I still have a dabble now but not as much and just tend to stick to the Charlie, its done me know harm and ive bin at it for 10 years now.. I will say 2 of my mates are now in the looney ward, but that is through overdoing things in a big way..

I just wondered what the problem is with some of these do gooders who have never experienced any of this them selfs, because lets be honest the biggest drug of all is ALCOHOL- look at the death rates..

I know gear like Heroine, Crack and Meth are most definalty bad news but there are plents of drugs which taken in moderation i consider to be relativly harmless and great fun..

Where do you stand?
    dont Fuck with the chuck

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Drugs where do you stand?

I like weed, but that's about the only "drug" I do these days. When I was younger I used to be pretty hardcore with substances, but these days I couldn't imagine staying up for 2 days doing blow or something.
    I agree about alcohol, its one of the worse drugs out there, worse for your body than almost any other drug. People always used to say pot was a "gateway" drug, like you'd smoke a joint and spontaneously decide to go mainline some smack, but that is such a load of shit. Alcohol is by far the biggest gateway drug. To this day if I get hammered getting a bunch of dope seems like a good idea, I just know enough to resist that feeling now.
    I have no problem with people doing whatever drugs they want to, as long as they do it in private and it doesn't affect anyone else in a negative way, its fine by me.
    I think if alcohol is legal, everything else should be legal. What in the sweet name of fuck ever happened to personal choice and responsibility? Its not like the shadowy bastard in politics, who are basically pimped by all the major industries (including the alcohol industry), are ever going to get rid of drugs, so why not legalize them, regulate them, and make them as safe as possible?
    If you legalize heroin for instance, I highly doubt someone is going to wake up one day and think, maybe I'll stick a needle in my arm, potentially die, and potentially ruin my life and the lives of those I love. Its just not going to happen. The people who would do that shit if it was legal are the same people who are doing it now.
    Drugs are illegal because of fear-mongering and misinformation and the pussification of our society which strips away all semblance of personal choice, personal responsibility, and decision making. I'd wager that eating McDonalds on a regular basis, or smoking a pack a day, is every bit as harmful as most narcotics. In my mind there is no worse or more frightening drug than alcohol.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a back yard Lab.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think of the Alcohol related incidents in a City Centre Hospital on a saturday night, Goverments are screwed up..

Drugs should be legalised i think, none of these Bag heads would be o.d'ing on there rat poisen laced gear... The only crime which is caused by srugs in the U.K is from Heroine and Crack users on the whole.. the rest are just off there nuts in a vlub/pub/bedroom having a good time
    dont Fuck with the chuck

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gudnite vienna
    Its fair to say drugs are now extreamly common in most communities. I live in the North-West of England and Cocaine seems to be taking over, if your drinking in the pub youve got a bag of the white stuff in your pocket..

When i was younger E's, acid's, Ketamine, MDMA and speed used to be kicking around at parties every weekend and everyone loved it, talking S*** off their tits.. I still have a dabble now but not as much and just tend to stick to the Charlie, its done me know harm and ive bin at it for 10 years now.. I will say 2 of my mates are now in the looney ward, but that is through overdoing things in a big way..

I just wondered what the problem is with some of these do gooders who have never experienced any of this them selfs, because lets be honest the biggest drug of all is ALCOHOL- look at the death rates..

I know gear like Heroine, Crack and Meth are most definalty bad news but there are plents of drugs which taken in moderation i consider to be relativly harmless and great fun..

Where do you stand?
    I hate drugs im 18 i don't drink or take drugs i like to keep myself healthy.

Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Back In the Day".............I use to say you know it's a problem when you accidentally try to light your beer bottle and almost take a drink from your bong. :P That's when You Knew you were toast.

Seriously though,There is nothing good that comes from chemical escapism,Just alot of lost time,money,friends and Self!

That being said ,On big fight nights Im a rowdy drunken fawk

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Title: Drugs where do you stand?

Usually in my backyard, is where I stand but I also sit down and smoke my weed.

Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Title: Drugs where do you stand?

Usually in my backyard, is where I stand but I also sit down and smoke my weed.
    HAAAA,Bad MOD.........Bad.I can assure that my name is just a coincidence. Funny sh!! Mick, CC to you Ya bogart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

remember when you took those classes in elementary school to stop you from taking drugs, and they teach you things to say when someone is trying to peer pressure you into taking them like, "no.... i'm allergic" haha

i'm actually allergic to weed.. well THC..

if you're a pot smoker then you probably feel really bad for me, but to be honest i've had maybe 2 good highs in my life and the rest were terrible blocks of time..

Not too long ago, probably when i was like 18,19 (i'm currently 22) I would talk to my friends/co-workers and say that there were a number of things that i would love to enjoy like other people do, because i hated all of them, and did not understand the attraction to them.. and they were as follows..

Beer, weed, and spicy food..

Well 3 years later, I currently love beer.
    and i try to find a way to put Frank's Red Hot on just about any food that i eat

Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just dont mix the two RP33,We have a mixture down here during Mardi-Gras ...Fire bombs,Moltovs,etc."Abita beer" local product out of Abita springs.One of my potna's works for the company and gets the mix they cannot sell (5.8% -6.5 %),they mix it with Local Tobassco ,bottle it and get the whole French Quarter messed up big time. Cajun folk down here put Hot sause's on EVERYTHING
    Hot sauce can add all the flair u need.Herb is alright but in moderation= Appreciation .Other wise it makes u a mega smoked out tard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs In 'Nawlins
    Just dont mix the two RP,We have a mixture down here during Mardi-Gras ...Fire bombs,Moltovs,etc."Abita beer" local product out of Abita springs.One of my potna's works for the company and gets the mix they cannot sell (5.8% -6.5 %),they mix it with Local Tobassco ,bottle it and get the whole French Quarter messed up big time.
    Hot sauce can add all the flair u need.Herb is alright but in moderation= Appreciation .Other wise it makes u a mega smoked out tard.
    yeah, Mardi-Gras sounds like a lot of fun..

my cousin smokes at least 3-4 times a day.. everytime he goes out to have a cig he hits the bowl.. amazes me how much that kid smokes..

Last time i smoked i was begging my buddy to take me to the hospital cause i was hallucinating and all paranoid and all that fun stuff.. worst feeling evarrr.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not sniff the coke I only smoke, sensimilla. Occasional drinker, but yeah moderation is the key. With everything in life really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i once tried to smoke kava kava root. didn't work though.

the only drugs i've ever done are by perscription. God bless Zoloft. I aint crazy anymore.

(job stress wore me down )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never done any drugs.

I was in the army when I was a youngster at the time my mate were in there drug phaise.

The only pills I have taken are holsten pills.

I agree that alcohol causes more trouble than any other drug and our laws in the UK are out of date.
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by gudnite vienna

Where do you stand?
    I hate drugs im 18 i don't drink or take drugs i like to keep myself healthy.
    WOW I'm similar to ICE for once ........ only joking bro.

Never have taken drugs and never will, I don't drink and yes I like to keep myself in shape also.

Thread Information