Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you support building a Wall to stop illegals?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They can make anew film with kurt Russell called escape from Mexico now lol

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you support building a Wall to stop illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by Dropanuke View Post
    They can make anew film with kurt Russell called escape from Mexico now lol
    Kurt Russell, June 9, 2014:

"Beanz had just barely sopped up the last juice in his dish with a piece of bread, when Muhammad Ali flipped him a "Sour Brite Crawler Neon Worm", at which point Beanz lapped it up gleefully."

@Bill Paxtom
    @orangeclock
    @denilson200
    @Greenbeanz (the "pompano kid")

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    4. You have been damaged by your experiences as a youth, and I pity you.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

malic-acid-beeenzzz.jpg

.......that lil' Neon Worm moo-haha

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    keep them out
    What difference does it make to you anyway ? I didn't think you were planning on returning?
    So it doesn't make a difference to YOU that people are:
    0. breaking the law and sneaking illegally into the US/UK?
    1. paying smugglers who prey on the poor?
    2. risking their lives and the lives of their children by possibly being shot dead by the US Border Patrol?
    3. damaging the economy in myriad ways by working illegally?

My return to the US (or not) has zero connection to having an opinion on the various harmful and negative effects of illegal immigration.

Cheers
    0. The Us and the UK are not interchangeable however much you would like to dumb down the argument. We are an Island but also part of Europe, which is quite different from the border in the US.
    1. You were just telling us in the other thread that most illegal immigrants were not poor, and yet you want to pretend that people who you referred to as lice ridden, prostitutes and drug dealers are now the object of your concern and actually the ones being preyed on ?
    2. Poor people are risking their lives by staying where they are - In the UK you risk being hunted by Tories. If you want to become an apologist for the American state system then that is your call.
    3. The economy is a farcical system set up to enrich fraudulent twats at the top of the tree but if you want to believe fairy stories then nothing I say is going to change your mind. The system is already fucked. You sound like someone eager to protect your own privilege, even if that means denying opportunities to others. It is only by accident of birth that you were granted citizenship anyway and as you keep reminding us being patriotic is dumb. Unless it's you getting on your high horse and sucking up to the xenophobic tendencies of others.

Your return to the US has everything to do with how relevant your opinion is and to pretend otherwise is just being intellectually dishonest.
    0. Read the OP it says a wall on the US/mexican border. I didnt say to build a wall on your island, however much you want to pretend that point was relevant in any way, shape or form.
    1. mexicans who sneak into America are dirt poor and dirty as well. You're sadly confused.
    2.poor people in the UK....who even mentioned them? Hallucinating again, hmmm? again, read the OP, its about illegal Mexican immi to the US, not poor people in the UK. Really, you need reading comprehension lessons.
    3. A person's return to any place is utterly irrelevant to their views on various topics in the world. To try and link them is a sign of your tremendous paranoia and wanna-be scholarship. I have never witnessed such an inaccurate and misguided interpretation of arguments as the ones you put forth (or shall I say PUKE forth).
    4. You have been damaged by your experiences as a youth, and I pity you.
    5. May the Lord Jesus Christ enter your HEART and heal you of your wounds, that the Holy Spirit may be on you and make you worthy to receive the Body of Christ Jesus.

You said

"So it doesn't make a difference to YOU that people are:
    0. breaking the law and sneaking illegally into the US/UK?
    "

Points 4 and 5 are just vindictive, presumptuous and childish. I am not perfect but I am a good man. My experiences as a youth undoubtedly shaped me and made me determined never set myself up in Judgement of other people. I am very happy to have been exposed to many cultures, religious beliefs and different ways of living, but the one thing it really taught me was, never take your health, status in life or position of safety for granted, not everyone is as lucky and it could all change in a moment.

The paranoia and wannabe scholarship rubbish is all your own. Who wants to start a pissing contest with a bitter little fat man from Brooklyn ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who wants to start a pissing contest with a bitter little fat man from Brooklyn ?
    Shit is getting real!
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Who wants to start a pissing contest with a bitter little fat man from Brooklyn ?
    Shit is getting real!
    Hell yeah! Damn straight. Beanie Boy needs to visit Crown Heights with that chutzpah he has!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you have to control immigration. How many illegals does the US have? I've seen estimates that go really high. It's not fair on working class people who only really have the service sector to make a living from. It is terrible that countries are having a bad time economically, but for me there gets a point where I think 'You had 4 kids and now you are trying to send them to the promised land illegally?'. Should you have not considered how you would raise the children before you had them? That's where people start to call me a bit right wing and I can see that, but doesn't there reach a point where self responsibility begins and not giving a fuck ends? I hate the 'I could be dead tomorrow' attitude. That doesn't mean we should destroy the environment, breed rampantly, and eat too much. That's what I mean when I say family values. Choose your partner very carefully, court each other, see if you are compatible, save some money go from there. But people seem to just not consider these things in any real depth. The global population does not lie. 10 years down the line I am worried about where we will be, yet still babies will be being born at an incredible rate. There are going to be no jobs, robots will take over, yet people just want to think about now and having a good time with Mr Bad and really paying no consideration to later on. That is very irresponsible.

So really I am in the middle. I want controlled immigration, but above all else I would like a wiser human race. We can and should help others, but we should also point out where we are going wrong too.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On that topic, it is one of the things you notice in this part of the world. People have less children. The more educated people are and a society with fewer handouts means that you think very carefully before having children. You certainly don't have them out of wedlock with a drug dealer from up the street!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There was an ancient city surrounded by walls to separate its inhabitants from people form the outside "migrants". The city name was Jericho and it was personally destroyed by God and curses since then...
    Jericho must never be rebuilt...
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf

to answer your question there are 19 million illegal immigrants who snuck into the United States of America across the border breaking American federal law. The vast majority of them are Mexicans who make up roughly 80 percent of the illegals.

1.3 million illegal Mexicans were arrested at the border last year alone trying to cross into America.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's not cool. What makes it worse is that they decided to do it illegally and not try legal avenues. If you want to go to a country, then at least go through the process like anyone else. It's really outrageous when you think about it like that. Just hop on a boat or airplane and start working? Sure, let's all do it! Once the government starts okaying it, then the entire system lacks any order. An ideal world is one without borders or discrimination, but you know that kind of world is where everyone is then free to be preyed upon equally. If there is anything that Europe has taught us it is that you shouldn't have open borders and you should maintain your own economic systems.

Edit: But anyone from Libya or Iraq should be granted a UK/US passport if they want one! I think when it comes to stuff like that, then morally you cannot really say otherwise.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 06-30-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    That's not cool. What makes it worse is that they decided to do it illegally and not try legal avenues. If you want to go to a country, then at least go through the process like anyone else. It's really outrageous when you think about it like that. Just hop on a boat or airplane and start working? Sure, let's all do it! Once the government starts okaying it, then the entire system lacks any order. An ideal world is one without borders or discrimination, but you know that kind of world is where everyone is then free to be preyed upon equally. If there is anything that Europe has taught us it is that you shouldn't have open borders and you should maintain your own economic systems.

Edit: But anyone from Libya or Iraq should be granted a UK/US passport if they want one! I think when it comes to stuff like that, then morally you cannot really say otherwise.
    LOTS OF BODY-ODOR toothless fucks who stink CLAIM TO BE Syrian refugees but are NOT.

I am living in a country that has taken in 1 MILLION 600 THOUSAND SYRIAN REFUGEES IN THE PAST 3 YEARS. I have first-hand experince , I have been to one camp in Gaziantep, talked to the Turkish workers there, had a translator with me as well, and the fact is that UP TO 30% OF THESE 'REFUGEES" ARE FUCKING CHARLATAINS, THEY ARE NOT REFUGEES AT ALL, AND THEY ARE NOW DETAINED AND GETTING READY FOR DEPORTATION.......to somewhere!

Same with these filthy boat people who land in Italy (that fair country of my maternal ancestors---yes that is my DNA-Land up to 50% of it) they are NOT Libyan refuigees, they are frauds and phonies, they are central africans---HAVE YOU SEEN THE PHOTOS Those are not Libyans in any way shape or form, they are profiting on the EU's ASS-FUCKING LIBERALISM and getting onto these boats, and the white Europeans dont know the difference between Libyans and Ethiopians or Eritreans or Djibouti people, fuck the Italians are so stupid they call just about ALL AFRICANS "MAROCCHENI" implying like they all just come from Morocco.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can understand not liking the situation and wanting things to improve, but I feel bad for boat people washing up on the shores of Greece. If they were really seeking out the land of honey, then they didn't pick a good time to go to Greece. The thing is Syria, Iraq and Libya, though far from perfect, were in pretty good shape until the Brits, Americans and Europeans got involved. I find it difficult to get angry with boat people when you consider what we have done. If you want to solve unchecked immigration, then there are a very small group of people that could easily be held to account. It's easy to tear apart poor, broken people, but there are very rich people that we seem to give a pass.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am contradicting myself. I like order and routine and like controlled immigration, but then you factor in foreign policy causing chaos and my head starts to spin. Somebody build a wall and keep this topic out of my head. I cannot process it anymore!

Thread Information