1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hug

@Xwetie you are heartless.

@p4pking you are a bitter cunt.

Hugging improves your health and well being. Do it!!!!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Try and imagine what it will be like when the closest person to you are not there anymore because one day that is exactly what will happen to one or the other, none of us get out of this one alive.
    Dont leave anything un said or un done that will just hurt more.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed, that is what I do hug them and just be glad as I may not have that opportunity later.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hugs all round chaps in a manly way, yes chaps I always get a hug off my 5 year old granddaughter
    I love here to bits, it's good for my soul.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE THOUGH, REALLY. yoU HUG THE HELL OUT OF YOUR LOVED ONES ONE DAY AND YOU SAY "ok, IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS THEN i KNOW i HUGGED THE HELL OUT OF THEM TODAY, SO IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS (whoops, CAPS) then I did enough of the hugging today.

But then the very next day you are fucked again, as "something bad and unexpected can happen that day too, and the next and then next and the next"

so the point is, if you hugged the hell out of them every day for 8 days and on the 9th day something bad happens, are you still gonna say "Oh fuck if I had only hugged them and told themn I loved them today!!!!"

In a way you CANNOT LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH THIS KIND OF PARANOID FEAR OF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING BEFORE YOU SAID YOU LOVED THAT PERSON.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you think if we distanced ourselves from our loved ones it would lessen the pain when tragedy came along or would we just feel more like prices. I mean in the long wrong it may serve us better Not to hug each other and live cold, callous lifes

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Do you think if we distanced ourselves from our loved ones it would lessen the pain when tragedy came along or would we just feel more like prices. I mean in the long wrong it may serve us better Not to hug each other and live cold, callous lifes
    No it would not, that is the dumbest post you have ever written. What is life without love and hugging? Nothing.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I often think this way too. All this warm and emotional hugging and stroking and in the end when the person"dies" or whatever happens, there was nothing you couldve done to stop it anyway, nothing you couldve said that would have prevented it, nothing no hug no kiss no embrace no warm words that that person would speed their way to the next world (if there is one), what were those last hugs going to do anyway? We already KNOW we love each other, we say it often enough and hug often enough that I think it is already understood. It always sounds so desperately urgent to hug and kiss and tell each other we love each other before that "final moment" takes place, so desperate and sad, I know this, I know this, but always anticipating that moment, when we don't know when it will arrive, always putting that pressure on ourselves about "Have we told each other we love each other today?? Have we hugged each other enough today, in case something happens in the next hour?" Its so sad but its so ridiculous too. What a fucked up life we have to live and go thru with this shit, I have no answers.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You hug on certain occasions to show your affection. It feels right and you will remember that moment in your heart and will cherish it when you can not live that time again.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to give my small nephew and niece big hugs and kisses quite routinely and though they were products of a broken home who used to live with the family - grandparents and us all - they grew up to be normal, no sign of deprivation, and so I'm always glad that did.
    And they shower me with gifts too once in awhile...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Thread Information