Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default today is a good day

OK no one else will probably give a shit but I'm over the fucking moon

2 years ago I started working in Bodily injury claims, everything was good, takes a lot to learn the ins and outs of the job and 2 years on I'm still learning on my feet, but at the time my team leader was fucking brilliant really helped me out with absolutely everything.
    Come November I was moved onto a new team, my new team leader took an instant disliking to me, I have no problems with that, I wasn't particularly fond of her either (she looks like a warthog with a serious case of the mange) but anyway, she made my job fucking impossible, wouldn't give me the money I needed to get claims settled so shit loads of them ended up going to court whilst everyone else on the team was settling claims for fun.

Anyways, in March they announced that half the floor was going to be made redundant (cutting us from 80 to 35 staff) I knew my number was up, I kept my head down, I didn't rock the boat I just wanted to survive.

She called me into the office last week to tell me I had 20 hours to prepare for an interview in order to keep my job (every other cunt got at least 3 days notice) and she gave me a statement which showed how my performance had been rated...it was full of absolute fucking lies, this statement that she had written about me was an absolute defamation of character, I had resigned myself to the fact that I had lost my job, I went into the interview, I aced the first half of it and then I went to absolute shit in the second half, I was sweating like a cunt by the time I got out of there, all I could do was explain about how I wasn't prepared for it having less than a days notice.

I got a phone call from my team leader yesterday, she sounded extremely downtrodden as she explained that I had managed to escape the chop and against all odds, and against every fucking curveball she has thrown at me since March I was still in a job

today...I find out...she has been made redundant herself BWAHAHAHAHFHFUJSDHFISD fuck being magnanimous in victory I'm gunna skip into work on Monday with a shit eating grin on my face and I'm gunna be so smug that I'll hate myself, fucking absolute cunt tried to get me out and they have ended up kicking her out, HWAH

anyways, I celebrated with a few mates yesterday but now I am celebrating the fact that I have beat that shit of a gaffa that I have had to endure.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: today is a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    OK no one else will probably give a shit but I'm over the fucking moon

2 years ago I started working in Bodily injury claims, everything was good, takes a lot to learn the ins and outs of the job and 2 years on I'm still learning on my feet, but at the time my team leader was fucking brilliant really helped me out with absolutely everything.
    Come November I was moved onto a new team, my new team leader took an instant disliking to me, I have no problems with that, I wasn't particularly fond of her either (she looks like a warthog with a serious case of the mange) but anyway, she made my job fucking impossible, wouldn't give me the money I needed to get claims settled so shit loads of them ended up going to court whilst everyone else on the team was settling claims for fun.

Anyways, in March they announced that half the floor was going to be made redundant (cutting us from 80 to 35 staff) I knew my number was up, I kept my head down, I didn't rock the boat I just wanted to survive.

She called me into the office last week to tell me I had 20 hours to prepare for an interview in order to keep my job (every other cunt got at least 3 days notice) and she gave me a statement which showed how my performance had been rated...it was full of absolute fucking lies, this statement that she had written about me was an absolute defamation of character, I had resigned myself to the fact that I had lost my job, I went into the interview, I aced the first half of it and then I went to absolute shit in the second half, I was sweating like a cunt by the time I got out of there, all I could do was explain about how I wasn't prepared for it having less than a days notice.

I got a phone call from my team leader yesterday, she sounded extremely downtrodden as she explained that I had managed to escape the chop and against all odds, and against every fucking curveball she has thrown at me since March I was still in a job

today...I find out...she has been made redundant herself BWAHAHAHAHFHFUJSDHFISD fuck being magnanimous in victory I'm gunna skip into work on Monday with a shit eating grin on my face and I'm gunna be so smug that I'll hate myself, fucking absolute cunt tried to get me out and they have ended up kicking her out, HWAH

anyways, I celebrated with a few mates yesterday but now I am celebrating the fact that I have beat that shit of a gaffa that I have had to endure.
    Karma is a wonderful thing! Well done mate, congratulations. If she's as big a cunt as you say , you have no need to feel guilty, she wouldn't be!

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah on her list statement that she sent to management when they were reviewing our positions she said that I wasn't a team player, not willing to help colleagues, talk too much, don't know how to value injuries, don't know how to use the system correctly, my investigations aren't thorough enough, the info I gather from phone calls isn't any good etc etc

I showed the comments to other people and none of them could believe what they were reading.

There was a point when I was close to going off work with stress because she wouldn't leave me alone, one day I walked past her desk 6 times and she was literally sifting through my work noting down errors that I had made (some of them over 12 months old) and then in the afternoon every 5 minutes she was bawling me out on the team picking me up on minor little things that absolutely everyone does (or doesn't) do.

That was the point when I decided I wasn't going to let her beat me

Because of the redundancies I felt as though I was fucked because I couldn't rock the boat because the management would get rid of me yet if I just sat there and took it then she would get me out anyway, I've never been one to sit back and take shit (especially from by bosses) and I've never had a problem with them before, I've always been a good worker but because of the situation this bitch was on the verge of reducing me to a bag of nerves.

I thought that because I was fucked either way I may as well just make her life as difficult as mine, absolutely every fucking thing that required any brain work at all I ran past her first and nearly every fucking time she told me to do the wrong thing, that was fine though because it had her name on it, we ended up having a few rather vocal disagreements in front of the rest of the office.

anyways yeah she is a bitch of the highest order, she's done it to other people before but that would just affect their pay rises (which are never massive anyway) but with me she was actively trying to get me out of the door.

can't beat the Bat though

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well done and that sounds very stressful.

Do not gloat too much and in fact show fake pity. Even get her a card and flowers.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Do not gloat too much and in fact show fake pity. Even get her a card and flowers.
    Fuck that, are you taking the piss?

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Fuck that, are you taking the piss?
    I think you secretly love her but do not want to show your feelings just like Batman.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wasn't quite thinking what @Master was, but I was thinking you should've got her to fancy you, get to fuck her, then shoot your load all over her face and then throw her out on the streets without giving her the chance t clean it up! #winner

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Batman glad your job was saved but maybe you are a real cunt and your boss was right. She could have known that you are a raging alcoholic and possible serial killer plus a bukkake target here on saddo

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Batman glad your job was saved but maybe you are a real cunt and your boss was right. She could have known that you are a raging alcoholic and possible serial killer plus a bukkake target here on saddo
    Oh I know that I am probably the real cunt, that is more than likely why I think that most other people are cunts, I cover my alocholism and serial killerism well hidden...the bukkake thing could well be what annoyed her though, although thinking about it a fair few people do think she could well be a lesbian so maybe she finds it offensive

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She sounds like a really horrible person. When it comes to work you should always try to treat others with respect as isn't easy to dedicate yourself to something as unnatural as a contemporary job and that should always be understood. You don't sound like a softy, yet you mention how you considered taking time out for stress. That's no way to be living. How many are out there going through the same kind of thing all because some power crazed dragon person is on a mission to make people miserable? I bet she is a Tory. Good riddance.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whenever I am interviewing people for a job, I always randomly put all the applications and CVs into two piles.

I throw one pile into the nearest bin without looking at them.

That way, I avoid employing anybody unlucky.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information