Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC what is "bean" in "chicobean"?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    just proving my point that you make stuff up & are unable to deal with truth chico bean

i thought you'd be flattered, dick. i did dedicate 10 minutes of my time to put this together. the least you could do is show some gratitude.
    i take as much notice of you as i do of other retards that roll around in their own shit

i detect anger in your writing, dick
    anger? no just pity for such a retard

I think it is a horrible word, much like Spastic or Mong. It may seem harmless but kids with Down Syndrome called 'Mong' , people with cerebral palsy called 'spastics' and people with learning difficulty called 'retards' have had to put up with that kind of crap for years. I am not trying to censor any word but when it is relied upon as the first port of call, again and again, it does kind of indicate that the wanker using it probably has some serious issues. The chances are their are many here with disabled relatives, maybe even their own kids who have to read that kind of shit and it just ain't clever.

If there's ONE thing TIC will never be accused of here..... it's being clever.

But we agree on the word, and everything you say about it. You know of course that your post only means "open season" on the word by our resident forum jackass. It's like when you tell a petulant child that a word is wrong.... they'll say it 100 times in what amounts to a "you're not gonna tell me what to do" temper tantrum.

The guy writes in sentence fragments..... is too cool for capital letters and punctuation marks...... and relies on childish name-calling to get his point across. Do you really think he's going to have the sensitivity to refrain from using words that might hurt others to whom ironically his insults are not really intended?
    if someone wants to be offended by what i call you then thats their problem. chico bean you act like a retard so i treat you like a retard. don't take that wrong

and you're a moronic jackass whose only bluster is through the keyboard, Dick. feel free to take that wrong.

Dick the forum
    Last edited by TitoFan; 07-24-2020 at 03:01 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I reckon the first time TIC gets out from behind his keyboard, puts down the meth pipe, climbs his mom's stairs up to the ground floor and steps outside into the real world, he'll be gettin quite a surprise.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I reckon the first time TIC gets out from behind his keyboard, puts down the meth pipe, climbs his mom's stairs up to the ground floor and steps outside into the real world, he'll be gettin quite a surprise.

"climbs his mom's stairs up to the ground floor"

Hahahaha!! Perfect mental picture. That of a loser living in the basement (could be the attic also) of his mom's house and doing his keyboard warrior shit from there.

Dick the forum

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"climbs his mom's stairs up to the ground floor"

Hahahaha!! Perfect mental picture. That of a loser living in the basement (could be the attic also) of his mom's house and doing his keyboard warrior shit from there.

Dick the forum

Well now attics, that could also be. I rented an attic in New Jersey a couple of times from a Peruvian family. There was a skylight and 2 other windows, I got a lot of light, it was kinda nice. He COULD be in an attic.... we'd have to ask him... but based on his disrespectful behavior I feel he is probably DOWN DEEP IN THE DARK, angry, suspicious, and maybe getting free rent.

El Kabong Guest

B-b-b-b-but masks?!?!?! MASKS!!!!!!

Last edited by El Kabong; 07-24-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ut-mask-baseb/

Fauci says he wears a mask all the time, and that he was just drinking water to rehydrate himself.

Why that inconsiderate fool!!! How DARE he rehydrate himself instead of going without water the whole time and risk a heatstroke or something..... all for the public image and the common good??!??

Good thing the implacable paparazzi are always on the job....... seeking out the shit-stirring pictures 24/7.

Like the Postal Service....... "neither rain nor sleet nor storm"....... or however that shit goes.

Geeeeezzzz....... what in the world is this fucking society coming to......

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fauci says he wears a mask all the time, and that he was just drinking water to rehydrate himself.

Why that inconsiderate fool!!! How DARE he rehydrate himself instead of going without water the whole time and risk a heatstroke or something..... all for the public image and the common good??!??

Good thing the implacable paparazzi are always on the job....... seeking out the shit-stirring pictures 24/7.

Like the Postal Service....... "neither rain nor sleet nor storm"....... or however that shit goes.

Tito, exactly, we are living in a GOTCHA!/Snapshot world, how dare Fauci take his mask down for a millisecond to drink something or whatever! OH MY GOD! WHAT A HYPOCRITE! Worse than the paparazzi are the clowns who repost and retweet this garbage as if it means something.

El Kabong Guest

I see a water bottle....it's not in his hands nor near his mouth....

Mmmmm tasty water...very hydrating....mmm delicious

I don't make the rules my dude, but if I'm expected to follow them that mother fucker had best be the absolute BEST at following the rules and he's not soooo again I'll ask...What the fuck are we doing?

The "curve" has been flattened, it was NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (deep breath) EVER going to keep people from getting sick. It was to keep the hospitals from overflowing. Check! Done! Mission Accomplished! People will still die from COVID and from many other things like suicide and drug/alcohol abuse (gee I wonder what people have been doing with their spare time during all this).

Point being open shit up. If people feel like wearing a mask, wear a fucking mask, but let's all get back to work because it's better and more healthy than doing nothing but waiting to open up again.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 07-24-2020 at 08:22 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's the thing, Lyle. I'm not going to predicate my wearing a mask or not on whether Fauci wears his 24/7 or not. We've all been informed that wearing a mask is beneficial for oneself and others. That's all I need. I'm not gonna run around like some rabid dog like our forum dick..... frothing at the mouth and complaining about my rights being violated because I'm being asked to wear a mask around others and in public places. I just don't work like that. To each his own. Is Fauci giving a bad example? Well..... considering he's got frigging HOUND DOGS monitoring his EVERY MOVE..... I guess you can say that. But it's only a bad example to those who hang on every shred of video or whatever to make their own life choices.

When Trump talked about gargling with Clorox or whatever..... were we supposed to go out and do it? You yourself said Trump was kidding, right? So PLEASE..... let's be even-handed when dealing with different instances, ok?

Again..... I'm not looking at what Fauci does 24/7. I'm going by the recommendations of all sorts of health authorities who pretty much unanimously say we should wear masks and social distance.

And again..... I must ask what is the big deal about all this?

Not saying we shouldn't be making all efforts to reopen. But reopening can be done carefully and wisely. I'm still going to businesses. I'm still conducting my daily routine. I'm just doing it while wearing a mask and social distancing.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had a very tense face mask/shopping experience today. I went to a Tesco express. Proper parched I was, only wanted a can of pop. Stopped the car, walked in.......sorry mate said the shop kid. You have to wear a mask. I returned the apology. Sorry mate, had no idea when that lark started to be honest. I walked the 6 feet back to my car, popped on a mask and went back into the shop, bought a can of pop and left. The whole sordid affair added at least 20 seconds to my journey, livid I was.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for you chaps, I felt violated
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's the thing, Lyle. I'm not going to predicate my wearing a mask or not on whether Fauci wears his 24/7 or not. We've all been informed that wearing a mask is beneficial for oneself and others. That's all I need. I'm not gonna run around like some rabid dog like our forum dick..... frothing at the mouth and complaining about my rights being violated because I'm being asked to wear a mask around others and in public places. I just don't work like that. To each his own. Is Fauci giving a bad example? Well..... considering he's got frigging HOUND DOGS monitoring his EVERY MOVE..... I guess you can say that. But it's only a bad example to those who hang on every shred of video or whatever to make their own life choices.

When Trump talked about gargling with Clorox or whatever..... were we supposed to go out and do it? You yourself said Trump was kidding, right? So PLEASE..... let's be even-handed when dealing with different instances, ok?

Again..... I'm not looking at what Fauci does 24/7. I'm going by the recommendations of all sorts of health authorities who pretty much unanimously say we should wear masks and social distance.

And again..... I must ask what is the big deal about all this?

Not saying we shouldn't be making all efforts to reopen. But reopening can be done carefully and wisely. I'm still going to businesses. I'm still conducting my daily routine. I'm just doing it while wearing a mask and social distancing.
    then you are not informed
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372
    We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.
    from the cdc
    https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article
    In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC what is "bean" in "chicobean"?
    i have already told you

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pathetic coward

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information