Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

The old saying is supposed go lets talk a spell, not cough a spell.

No borders can stop it.
    Australian MP tested for COVID-19 after coughing spell

kudos to whoever the poster boot burner in the comment section: I used to cough to cover up my farts. With all this Covid fear I now have to fart to cover up my coughs!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-30-2020 at 02:20 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In Times of plagues may the eternal creator have mercy upon the first responders. Those who are healthy and risk their lives.

https://www.startribune.com/614-minn...nts/572872631/
    CORONAVIRUS
    614 Minnesota hospital beds filled with COVID-19 patients

149 who needed intensive care due to breathing problems or other complications from their infections. Minnesota hospitals still have intensive care capacity, though, with 1,028 of 1,467 immediately available ICU beds filled with patients who have COVID-19 or other unrelated medical problems.

The rise in hospitalizations comes amid increased diagnostic testing and discovery of Minnesotans who have been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
    Wisconsin hospitalizations have doubled. Is this fake? Is this a case of using covid to cover up other illnesses? At what point will the Incumbent's voters accept that whatever this thing is...it is unprecedented.

Wisconsin grapples with explosion of new Covid cases amid political in-fighting
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...hting-n1242431

“Wisconsin has become the poster child for how things can go wrong,”
    Back in April the reason for numbers was 1. blacks catch it cause they are nasty with poor hygiene. 2. Hispanics catch it cause they pile up 20 high in a Volkswagen as it bounces off one another while they make the trek to steal our jobs. & 3. white liberals just inflate & falsify their numbers to get rid of the President who wants to save America.
    Well now it is October, heading into the winter months and who is catching it in Wisconsin?

Daily case, death and hospitalization records are being broken. In Wisconsin, rural counties in the state’s northeast, as well as midsize metropolitan areas like Oshkosh, Appleton and Sheboygan, are reporting the most discouraging data. Suburbs, including the WOW counties, have been hit hard. Waukesha Republicans, County Executive Paul Farrow and state legislator Scott Allen, became infected."
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-30-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The pandemic has been pounding small cities in Wisconsin like Green Bay, where the hospital was close to being overwhelmed with new cases- uh, its not a minority driven town. The majority of blacks there work for the Green Bay Packers. NFL players.
    Democratic Gov. issued a mask mandate. Republicans who control the legislature say the Democratic governor’s efforts to impose things like mask mandates set a bad precedent and they had to limit his power.
    Damn, look at the cost to calling him a ruler and forcing a mask which they somehow thought was akin to the denial of freedom.

By mid October, Only 16% of the state's largest hospital beds are available. Are all these people being bussed in by George Soros to pretend they are sick?

1. the rallies of the prez caused spread.
    2. Major colleges and universities in Wisconsin opened up their doors for in-person learning- the very people who demanded it- were the very people that demanded home schooling under President Obama, please think that over.
    3. Some biker rally aka Sturgis motorcycle rally a while back- was traced to small town bike riders who went unmasked, then infected their loved ones. The argument again became the numbers. Politico or no fact checker can prove 250,000 spread it, it is a nonsensical question. We only know many caught it. So pro prez supporters use the lack of proof of 250k as a reason to continue to look at this from a partisan issue.

Now I don't know how the animal called mink got infected with it, but I would think killing 12 thousand of them just to make a political point is a moot point. Yet the cases are in Wisconsin and Utah.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/thousan...sin-fur-farms/

Coronavirus outbreaks are devastating mink populations in the U.S., first in Utah, and now in Wisconsin. Over 12,000 mink have recently died from the virus, prompting dozens of farms to enter into quarantines.

a week later across the ocean:
    More than 1 million mink will be killed to help contain a series of Covid-19 outbreaks on Danish farms
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/world...rnd/index.html
    The Danish government has ordered the country's mink farms to cull over 1 million mink due to a series of Covid-19 outbreaks among the animals.

Bill Kaplan: Trump rally amid COVID-19 tsunami
    The prez spoke at a massive rally in Janesville. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 63,575. So lets say it is 85k today....guess what that means? A small town may get decimated. Wiped out because of their political beliefs.

To all the first responders out there in a winless battle. I hurt for them. No matter how hard they try, their detractors aren't the spiritual, the learned, the sensible aka many different kinds of people. It is one group. One demographic. Those who see the world as either Conservative or haters of freedom.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-30-2020 at 02:56 PM.

El Kabong Guest

A lot of my issues with COVID and how it's covered stem from the lack of consistency & the moving of goalposts.

First it was do we wear masks or not & the experts, THE EXPERTS (not Trump) were split on it Dr. Fauci included.

Then it's ventilators, gotta have 'em! So Trump made it happen and now we've got an excess of them.

Then it's lockdowns & flatten the curve....we're still in this stage and first it was about hospitalizations & space available in ICUs and keeping frontline medical workers (EMTs, Doctors, Nurses, et al) healthy & available for action. Now it's about infection rates.

The next thing was testing. We test A BUNCH! And due to that obviously we're going to see more cases, it's the law of large numbers. But what we haven't seen and this is very important is a mortality rate that has kept up with the amount of people who have caught COVID.

I look forward to there being no real flu season this year...this COVID bullshit is going to hang like a cloud over all of humanity for a bit and it's like at absolute worst 98% survival rate?

The lockdowns seem arbitrary and punitive....In my state restaurants can be open but bars can't? So alcohol doesn't keep COVID away but appetizers do? You can go to the grocery store, you can go to the hardware store, but you can't go to Church and kids going to school is quite arbitrary. My daughter is in daycare everyday, my nieces 1 goes to physical school 4 times a week and the other 4 times a month...it's nuts. Granted we're not in a heavy lockdown, but when THAT happened and you felt trapped in your own home, couldn't go to state parks or anything...ridiculous! My family still gets out in nature, we do all the distancing and mask wearing, but it's fucking arbitrary and to deny that or not address it at all is mental.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whatever asinine and arbitrary decisions made by judges or governors (and youre right, they did change a lot) does not change what is the dangerousness of the virus.

Common sense told most people to wear a mask back in March/April. I don't care if fauci or whoever said don't wear masks at the beginning. I didn't listen to that, I knew when I heard that bullshit that it was panic-control for the sheeple. It's obvious. Common sense. Wear a mask, blocks spit and airborne droplets, common sense.

But then the stubborn ones started with "oh , b b b b b but the pore sizes of the mask!" Anything..... ANYTHING to get out of having to wear a mask. I didn't care if they said at the beginning it wasn't necessary. Clearly that was bullshit. Duck and cover. Yeah trust your government. How did that work out? Duck and cover. Yeah that'll stop the gamma rays! Don't worry. We got it all under control! No need for masks! I mean who would believe that a mask wouldn't help at the very least when walking among crowds ??

Panic control by politicians .... Only a sheeple falls for that.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 10-30-2020 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So woefully short on masks, embarrassing! Scared they they'd run out is what it was! So "oh don't wear them! Stop buying masks, people!"

Remember that gem

Common sense. Why do we cover our mouths when we sneeze or cough? THE HUMAN HAND CANT BLOCK ALL THE SALIVA SPRAY, RIGHT? it's common sense ANY BARRIER will help. A mask.WAY BETTER THAN A HAND OVER THE MOUTH.

then idiots had to politicize it.

If I wear a mask u r a Dem
    If I don't, u r a Repub.

Only in America.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Trump had said from the get go THIS IS DEADLY. BE A RED WHITE AND BLUE PATRIOT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AND WRAR A MASK, all the Trump supporters would wear a mask and all the Dems would not.

This is my point.

Americans are idiots. This country is fucked.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Amazing coincidence it being so close to election day and all...I know NC has set a record for number of infected and they're calling for more.

Call me cynical but I can't help but think COVID & the absolutely INSANE polls are desperate attempts to suppress votes & voter enthusiasm. I already voted, I would have crawled across hell itself to vote this year.

Not saying COVID is a lie, not saying don't protect yourself, just saying the marketing doesn't match the reality from MY perspective.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trust me, I hear you, its awfully fucking weird this would happen in THIS PARTICULAR election year. I truly think China did this intentionally on the sly wink*wink*, whoops it got out of the lab, ..... let's wait and see how bad it is wink*wink*.......oh whoops, its bad, now we better tell the world..... and I think its retaliation for what Trump was slamming them with on the import/export front and the tarriffs and all that jazz....... its a typically passive-aggressive Asian way to get your opponent back, I lived in Asia for 8 years and trust me, passive-aggressive is their forte, its their WAY. China was brought to its knees by Trump's policies and tarriffs, and this was their way to get the US/EU back --- no bombs, no missiles, no aircraft carriers, ----nahhhh, they went STEALTH, THEY WENT COVID-19.

But yeah I always knew this was a real legit deadly virus, didnt ever wanna take any careless chances and poo-poo it, we all saw the death and destruction in China so obviously it was real, it was no hoax as Trump called it, as so many others called it ...... its fucking real, and we're in this country at 9,000,000+ with 242,000 deaths and NO they are not straightr diabetes or heart deaths, they are covid 19 deaths as that horrible satanic virus CAUSED the heart and diabetes to be exacerbated to the point of killing the people. Its pbvious and just hair-splitting pedantry (not saying you @El Kabong) to claim otherwise. This is bad shit and getting worse now with winter approaching.

Your state of NC is really cranking up but youre lucky, Im here in Texas and we are about to pass California FFS to take #1 in America. El Paso is totally locked down right now, and they're expecting ALL big TX cities like Houston and here in Dallas to be totally following that formula in the coming week or 2.

NYC and CT/NJ are totally fucked as theyre going up and up and the weather is just STARTING to get colder. And trust me in the Northeast, it is a long, slogging, dragged out winter from about mid-November to mid-April.

Stay safe all.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 10-30-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"... and I think its retaliation for what Trump was slamming them with on the import/export front and the tarriffs and all that jazz....."

Are you seriously suggesting it was some kind of knee jerk reaction to too many Miles Davis records?

I mean Kenny G I could understand, fire the fucker out of a canon and then dance on him in giant dragon costumed conga line during Chinese New Year, but Davis?

Seriously though, if it came out of a lab it was probably a joint ChinoAmerican project or a tit for tat biological dick measuring contest gone wrong.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It could be a kind of subterfuge or double agent project gone wrong as well. It could be a kind of blackmail. One thing I think we can all agree upon now is that it is very hard to believe that this came from bat soup. Nowadays, large espionage networks may be composed of multiple levels of scientists, support personnel, and supervisors, all double and triple dipping into the pot, political blackmailing, and sometimes two timing their own governments.

all I know is I'm wearing my mask and I refuse to get any vaccine 😠😠😠

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

quit believing in an imaginary bogeyman
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

covid toes? & retards still keep believing the bullshit
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...ea9163f95e2fd6
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information