Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    "You're a disgrace to the Superior _____ race"

Anyone care to fill in the blank in a non-racist manner?
    Will & G
    Well played

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see anything wrong with Anthony Joshua saying that people from that black and Caribbean community should support their own businesses. I remember when I was an undergraduate student it came out that Israel had invested hundreds of millions of dollars in South Africa, and all of us college students by the hundreds, and it was even in the University newspapers, boycottedt all Israeli businesses downtown. I don't see anything wrong with what Anthony Joshua said.

The Afro-Caribbean community should definitely support themselves, lift each other up, and if that takes boycotting white businesses then so be it

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with Anthony Joshua saying that people from that black and Caribbean community should support their own businesses. I remember when I was an undergraduate student it came out that Israel had invested hundreds of millions of dollars in South Africa, and all of us college students by the hundreds, and it was even in the University newspapers, boycottedt all Israeli businesses downtown. I don't see anything wrong with what Anthony Joshua said.

The Afro-Caribbean community should definitely support themselves, lift each other up, and if that takes boycotting white businesses then so be it
    And now that China basically owns South Africa what do you do?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Telling black people to not spend their money in white owned businesses and instead spend their money in black owned businesses is clearly a racist comment.

No doubt about it 👍🏻

Not even a wanker like you can dispute that.
    Thanks for that Magnus Magnusson.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't see me going into any Chinese businesses or shops. Not really sure what you mean by that. Care to explain?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't see me going into any Chinese businesses or shops. Not really sure what you mean by that. Care to explain?

It is just false equivalence. These guys El Kabong included are just looking for justification for their own bigotry. It is a kind of virtue signalling that tries to prove that they are the big man in all of this. They talk about a heavyweight champion of the world as though they have achieved more than him. It is ludicrous stuff from mentally very little men.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

I'm sure I don't know what you buy or where you shop which is part of why I asked. The other part of why I asked is to see what you believe is worthy of boycotting. I hope that answers your question and if not please let me know and I'll respond with a better answer.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure I don't know what you buy or where you shop which is part of why I asked. The other part of why I asked is to see what you believe is worthy of boycotting. I hope that answers your question and if not please let me know and I'll respond with a better answer.
    I think you were trying to say that most things are made in China so that it will be hard to boycott it? That is true most things are made in China. And that case it might be impossible to completely boycott their stuff.

as for what is worthy of boycotting? I guess that is up to the individual really

El Kabong Guest

I think you were trying to say that most things are made in China so that it will be hard to boycott it? That is true most things are made in China. And that case it might be impossible to completely boycott their stuff.

as for what is worthy of boycotting? I guess that is up to the individual really
    No I was going with your original post about BUSINESSES. Boycotting all things made in China would indeed be quite difficult.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No I was going with your original post about BUSINESSES. Boycotting all things made in China would indeed be quite difficult.
    I still don't know what exactly your question is. Now that China owns South Africa I guess a person could boycott Chinese businesses. If people in that Caribbean community feel but there is racism there and their part of town then I guess they can support their own shops and businesses accordingly. Is that what you were asking?

El Kabong Guest

I still don't know what exactly your question is. Now that China owns South Africa I guess a person could boycott Chinese businesses. If people in that Caribbean community feel but there is racism there and their part of town then I guess they can support their own shops and businesses accordingly. Is that what you were asking?
    Yeah pretty much I guess

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Def taken a bit out of context by just glossing over he was in fact reading another persons statement and adding in some response. Like putting the end to black youth gang culture . Irony is that he agreed 'all lives matters' and Stateside that's being labeled a major no no by the same BLM protest . Can't please everyone, shit sometimes you can't even please anyone.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If you think HE is a racist.

Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    Joshua is a boxer thats it, i certainly have gone from fan to not a fan.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.

Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-10-2020 at 06:34 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would he though? Isn’t the poor persecuted Tyson Fury line a bit old hat now? Was he actually chucked in a cell for racist sexist homophobic comments in the past. Or did he just get removed from the spoty running? I believe people are petitioning for the same against Joshua.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think so and if Joshua wants to be misguided then that is his call. To actually discriminate against say the local white butcher because of his race is obvious racism, but that is up to him really.

My own view is that we treat everyone as equal in the eyes of the law meaning we follow the same rules with the same opportunities and it ends after that. You live and fall on your own merits.

I have always argued that if you want to improve things socially you need decent family units. It means have kids if you will stick with them, but don't have them if you can't. Men and women of all races should make those decisions knowing that a bad partner has consequences. Make a good choice and you increase the equality of opportunity.

The thing is the protests are meaningless in the UK where whites are more likely to die at the hands of the police and it really isn't very many at all.

It is part of a Marxist agenda to subvert society and one has no right to be destroying statues and all of that nonsense. You want a statue taken down, then petition it and put it to a referendum or something.

I don't like the monarchy but I can't just topple them, but a referendum would be fair and if you lose you lose. Life goes on.

Thread Information