Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Are these people retarded

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

Are these people retarded? Yes or no, Vote!

Someone please explain what this means? Also explain why every fighter floyd has fought warranted a fight with Floyd and why Pac doesn't. Is this a moronic statement or what?

Here is a list of fighters Floyd has fought recently;

Canelo
    Cotto
    "The Ghost"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

Nobody deserves the floyd fight more than Pacquaio... marquez is my man but he already got schooled by a cheating, weightgained floyd so that's that..

Pacquaio has done more in boxing than floyd has.. so actually , floyd should be the one asking pacman for a fight....

The fact that floyd is avoiding the biggest money fight which is against pacman just shows how he really feels.. he's a fucking cherrypicker..

Fuck this guy.. I used to be a fan because his skills are unmatched but his pre madonna bullshit im fed up with..

This is why pacman received the fighter of the decade award... what he accomplished in boxing is something u see in the movies.. like a fuckin fairytale...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao should fight a return with Bradley next. I be interested in seeing Floyd fight the winner!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta agree with @Julius Rain here. Look at this article:

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...d-fight--72114

Floyd Sr. says that coming off back to back defeats, beating Rios doesn't get you a Floyd fight. (If the rumours are true though, coming off back to back defeats and beating Julio Diaz does! )
    Last edited by bzkfn; 11-27-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan is not confirmed yet.

Pac deserves a fight as he can still bring alot of money to the table. He does deserve a fight.

But lets ignore what anyone says unless bob arum is prepared to take a pay cut to let this happen.

Pac needs floyd and always will.

Floyd doesnt need pac but we still want to see the fight as a fan no matter how easy pac gets outboxed.

Could pac have beaten cotto at 154?

Could pac have beaten canelo?
    No.
    Could pac have beaten the ghost? Probably.

Pac deserves a fight with floyd just as much as bradley does but you got to admit that bob arum doing business with floyd has always been the problem.

Floyd left top rank nearly TEN years ago and guess what, he still hasnt fought a top rank fighter.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think pacman does deserve a fight with floyd theres other fighters that deserve it more than him.Just cause he beat a very easy fighter in rios i do like rios but hes only ever going to beat other slugers, saying that i would love to see floyd vs pacman fight i really belive pacman and khan are the only two that can cause floyd problems right now but garcia, bradley deserve to be in front of pacman.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post
    I dont think pacman does deserve a fight with floyd theres other fighters that deserve it more than him.Just cause he beat a very easy fighter in rios i do like rios but hes only ever going to beat other slugers, saying that i would love to see floyd vs pacman fight i really belive pacman and khan are the only two that can cause floyd problems right now but garcia, bradley deserve to be in front of pacman.
    Thats a better way of viewing it and i do agree with that.

Khan and garcia being golden boy are the only real fights that can be made though.

I think it will be devon next though, depending on how he performs..

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope the fight does not happen as both camps are cunts for not doing it when both were at their best. They are scumbags for leaving it this late.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I hope the fight does not happen as both camps are cunts for not doing it when both were at their best. They are scumbags for leaving it this late.
    Its wrong that they left it this late.

I must say though the floyd before and after prison would whip any prime of pac.

The pac pre or post marquez would still not touch a post prison floyd.

Marquez had all primes of pac in their 4 meetings and took all his power shots and finished every match arguably the winner.

So if we judge all pac versions in those fights with his speed and southpaw power which never knocked marquez out, i think its safe to say that floyd with abillites so so above marquez in every area that marquez even said HIMSELF whats the point in a floyd rematch!

Even the diehard pac fans know the outcome of a floyd fight, but i agree with them on the issue that the fight should have been made...but probably never will.

Ps:- dont let the excruciating hate of mayweather cloud your vision of what technical slice and dice of precision boxing would actually happen to p4p no.3 pac in real life.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It depends at what weight. At 147 he deserves a shot. At 154 I think Lara deserves a chance. The fact of the matter is Floyd doesnt care who deserves a shot. Its just whos the easiest payday.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    It depends at what weight. At 147 he deserves a shot. At 154 I think Lara deserves a chance. The fact of the matter is Floyd doesnt care who deserves a shot. Its just whos the easiest payday.
    Yep. Floyd last three opponents would be considered easy. Esp the last one.

I think you meant to say he makes it look easy..like a prime roy jones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post

This fight will happen because it now suits them both but something tells me Mayweather will want it to be his finale.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see why anyone would not be interested in this fight happening. People get excited about Floyd fighting subpar fighters but seem to be ho-hum about Manny v Pac. I know many, including myself dislike Floyd but appreciating what he does is a different story. I think he and Manny are two of the best athletes to grace the planet. I put them both up their with my favorite of all time, Ted Williams. I know Ted wasn't a boxer but if he did he would have destroyed everyone. Ted could have one the Masters, the Indy five hundred the Super bowl and that soccer thingy you guys are so crazy about. Sorry, I went off track. Floyd v Manny should happen, and within a year. If these two don't meet it won't speak well of boxing. I don't think it would be a blowout on either side. Even at this point I think it would be a piece of art. Even if it were a blowout for either fighter it would be great to see it happen. Roger Mayweather has spoken on it saying the fight should happen and that Floyd would win. I know it is easy said but a fifty fifty split would bring these two more money than they could get in any other fight. It is to the point where fighting about the money for both of them is greater than the fight itself. Just make it happen.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post

yes it was easy. Canelo at that weight is tailor made for Mayweather. I said it before the fight and after. Only ever going to be one outcome in that fight. Canelo is good at everything but not great at anything. Good power, not great, good speed not great, good defense not great. Cotto was well past his best and Guerrero isnt elite level. Floyd is the best of our ere but he is a fucking pussy. He fights who he knows he will beat rather then people who he might lose too.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is one of the things I don't get about boxing fans. It's a sound bite, why make anything of it. Sr is needling. Fans get played this way talking talking talking about nothing. This statement means nothing. If they were trying to negotiate a fight right now it would mean something. But, and listen closely, NEITHER SIDE WANTS THE FIGHT RIGHT NOW.

They've made this perfectly clear with the matchmaking, and the statements. A Rios fight proves nothing. Pac has nothing to prove. But to casual fans he does. They say Pacs next fight will be lined up in a couple weeks and set for April 12th. That makes it clear they aren't even considering Floyd. And rightfully so business wise. So they drop Floyds name for interest while they line up the show me fight. If Pac is successful then they can revisit the big fight with the public properly buying in.

And Floyds side needles because they are dicks and it's good for business. The possibility of the fight sells for both sides and both sides are milking it for all it's worth. But both sides are running out of options. Only when there is nowhere else to go will they cash in because until then they are already cashing in on the possibility.

Until they are really looking to fight all this nonsense is just that.

Thread Information