Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Kimbo Slice is dead

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,318
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    707
    Cool Clicks

    Default Kimbo Slice is dead

    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,777
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    404
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    I read about it this morning, the strange thing is that it was only a few weeks ago that one of my mates was hoodwinked into believing he had died after chasing off some burglers or some rubbish like that, that one was just an internet hoax.

    I always used to watch his backyard fights, some of them were pretty brutal.

    Poor old Kimbo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    8,719
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1153
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    Heart attack from steroid use.

    RIP I suppose. Wasn't a fan but if im posting in this thread ill show some respect.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,349
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1155
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    42 is no age at all. Makes you think doesn't it. Hope he has left something for his family. RIP.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,794
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1173
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    By all accounts he was a nice man and he certainly entertained us all with his fights.

    I quite liked Kimbo and I will miss him.

    Very sad news when I read about it last night. Far too young.

    RIP big man.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,735
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    I didn't like anything about him and I couldn't care less, so I won't post in this thread because I'm classy like that.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,318
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    707
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    how come this this thread didn't get 5 pages of posts like the Ali thread?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,431
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    454
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    how come this this thread didn't get 5 pages of posts like the Ali thread?
    7 fights vs 61 fights

    so Kimbo will get 7/61 less post here, in the boxing section, according to my theory
    This roughly explains why Kimbo gets 1 page per every 5 pages in Ali's thread
    I guess the first order correction should include @maxpower theory, so with it we can bring the ration to the observed 1/5
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 06-08-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,106
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    427
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    how come this this thread didn't get 5 pages of posts like the Ali thread?
    7 fights vs 61 fights

    so Kimbo will get 7/61 less post here, in the boxing section, according to my theory
    This roughly explains why Kimbo gets 1 page per every 5 pages in Ali's thread
    I guess the first order correction should include @maxpower theory, so with it we can bring the ration to the observed 1/5
    Hey leave maxp...B.
    Master of modern day combatants.

    I thought Kimbo didnt take drugs of anysorts. Steroids included. What a way to get discovered: backyard brawling. Only in America.
    RIP Mr.Ferguson
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    8,719
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1153
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    how come this this thread didn't get 5 pages of posts like the Ali thread?
    7 fights vs 61 fights

    so Kimbo will get 7/61 less post here, in the boxing section, according to my theory
    This roughly explains why Kimbo gets 1 page per every 5 pages in Ali's thread
    I guess the first order correction should include @maxpower theory, so with it we can bring the ration to the observed 1/5
    Hey leave maxp...B.
    Master of modern day combatants.

    I thought Kimbo didnt take drugs of anysorts. Steroids included. What a way to get discovered: backyard brawling. Only in America.
    RIP Mr.Ferguson
    He tested positive for steroids this year

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,987
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Thats a real shame. Heaven is rather full this year. Better build an extension or something.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,318
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    707
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    which celeb is next to kick it do you reckon?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,987
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    That's a horrible one, but it is the year of the biggies. I hope it isn't Dylan, McCartney, Springsteen, or Iggy Pop. It's that time when everyone is almost due. I've never known anything like it. Even Terry Wogan went. Something's going on.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,318
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    707
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    what about Jagger, could be him


    or the queen


    or bieber
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,987
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kimbo Slice is dead

    The Queen would be nice touch.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. No way, Kimbo Slice gone at 42 RiP
    By Andre in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 02:00 AM
  2. Kimbo Slice?
    By rjj tszyu in forum Mixed Martial Arts
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 09:13 AM
  3. Where has KIMBO SLICE gone?
    By yvonne in forum Mixed Martial Arts
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 04:31 PM
  4. Kimbo Slice is after me
    By Landon in forum Mixed Martial Arts
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM
  5. kimbo slice
    By TheChosenOne in forum Mixed Martial Arts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 04:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing