Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: All about Broner (arrest in MIA, Stripper pic & vid, flushing $ in the toilet & more)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: All about Broner (arrest in MIA, Stripper pic & vid, flushing $ in the toilet & m

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    The people behind broner are loving all this attention. This all makes loads of money and alot more headlines and interest - good or bad.

He can flush the money down the toilet or burn it..who cares, thats his money and he earned it in the most dangerous sport on earth.

Tyson fury is about the same age and he acts like an asshole as well and im sure it will sell more tickets for him..thats how some of these boxers promote themselves and it seems to be working.

I like andre ward. Hes a great guy.
    But pretend he had an identical twin with the same skillset.
    The twin that acted exactly like broner or fury will get the most money everytime.

These outside antics of boxers only affected me once and that was with brandon rios taking the piss out of freddie roach PD..but his time will come.
    Exactly. They are getting the shock value they are looking for. Haymon is loving this. Broners ppv numbers will grow exponentially.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: All about Broner (arrest in MIA, Stripper pic & vid, flushing $ in the toilet & m

I'm just gonna come out and say it... I just don't get "black culture" hahaha

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He can flush the money down the toilet or burn it..who cares, thats his money and he earned it in the most dangerous sport on earth.
    @imp Not that it probably matters but just to be clear that's against the law...

The people behind broner are loving all this attention. This all makes loads of money and alot more headlines and interest - good or bad.

Tyson fury is about the same age and he acts like an asshole as well and im sure it will sell more tickets for him..thats how some of these boxers promote themselves and it seems to be working.

The twin that acted exactly like broner or fury will get the most money everytime.
    @imp I def. see your point but hear me out on this from these names tell me which fighters behaved like Broner to sell tickets or become stars?
    ODLH
    Pacquiao
    Holyfield
    Lewis
    Trinidad
    Hatton
    Cotto
    RJJ
    Wladdy

Go ahead take your time...

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    @imp Not that it probably matters but just to be clear that's against the law...

@imp I def. see your point but hear me out on this from these names tell me which fighters behaved like Broner to sell tickets or become stars?
    ODLH
    Pacquiao
    Holyfield
    Lewis
    Trinidad
    Hatton
    Cotto
    RJJ
    Wladdy

You have got to be kidding me Mick. It will take no time at all. Several of those listed have less then stellar backgrounds. Before them. Greb probably got into more bar fights then he did pro fights. And what of Ketchel's past? Robinsons womanizing and Ali's? Have a close look at Dixons career or Jimmy Wildes. None of the above and I could list many more had to deal with this micro second reporting on living. Thank whatever god for that.

This guy manufactured this shit and made a video flushing cash. He then has a photo circulating of him at a strip club? Does anybody actually believe that this was some chance encounter of seeing Adrien Broner at a strip club? You are being played. Haymon is buying property based on Broner demand. Half of which is probably people that want to see him starched on the canvas.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    It's more about being between 20 and 30. IMO

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just ignore historic fact and continue with the hateathon.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    funny you're the one who ignored exactly what CutMeMick wrote, and listed fighters that he didn't even mention as examples, get your nose out of Broner's ass, call me old fashioned but a fighter's marketability should be based on how he performs in the ring, the rest of his antics and bullshit behavior out of it doesn't make him a star, it just shows what kind of a person he is out of the ring, Broner's behavior every time shown portrays that he's an arrogant stuck up self entitled little bitch, not even an original one at that, even the man whom he tries to portray (Mayweather) shows a clear difference between Floyd the person and Money the character, all it sounds like to me is we have a new Taeth =/

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post

ODLH
    Pacquiao
    Holyfield
    Lewis
    Trinidad
    Hatton
    Cotto
    RJJ
    Wladdy

You have got to be kidding me Mick. It will take no time at all. Several of those listed have less then stellar backgrounds. Before them. Greb probably got into more bar fights then he did pro fights. And what of Ketchel's past? Robinsons womanizing and Ali's? Have a close look at Dixons career or Jimmy Wildes. None of the above and I could list many more had to deal with this micro second reporting on living. Thank whatever god for that.

This guy manufactured this shit and made a video flushing cash. He then has a photo circulating of him at a strip club? Does anybody actually believe that this was some chance encounter of seeing Adrien Broner at a strip club? You are being played. Haymon is buying property based on Broner demand. Half of which is probably people that want to see him starched on the canvas.
    So hes an actor? And not a good one at that. Actually says even less of him I think that he thinks being a rehearsed reality tv gimmick and staging shit is more acceptable to fans than say, oh, I dunno, fighting and dominating 81-1 underdogs and not pissing away rounds on a stage that actually matters.

I think fans actually "get it" as to whats going on and the whole whorish sales job and the fact its so transparent is why people call bullshit on it. No ones being played by that stuff dude. Hes claiming presumed fame on the cheap. He better start thinking for himself and not be so eager to be Haymons lil pet chimp wearing a funny hat and smashing two symbols together.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    But you never (or at least I can't think of any) see any white celebrities doing this type of stuff. It's just this crazy, hyper-materialistic hip hop culture that I just don't understand.

I mean if this kind of stuff makes him happy, more power to him. I just don't understand it haha

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one is discounting his skills or star power... but when you're acting this way you can expect people to dislike you.

I like Broner because I think he has the potential to be a p4p star that can carry boxing on his shoulders in the post-Mayweather/Pacquiao times, but personally I think he's a major douche.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    But you never (or at least I can't think of any) see any white celebrities doing this type of stuff. It's just this crazy, hyper-materialistic hip hop culture that I just don't understand.

I mean if this kind of stuff makes him happy, more power to him. I just don't understand it haha
    Lol

So no white celebrities do any crazy stuff to sell themselves more?!

Come on greeny..do better than that.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greeny?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way, whats the difference between fury and broner?

Fury is just doing an extended version of david haye.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol

So no white celebrities do any crazy stuff to sell themselves more?!

Come on greeny..do better than that.
    I'm not saying that white celebrities don't do crazy/trashy/douchey shit.

I'm just saying that this brash, hyper-materialistic, "make it rain" type of behaviour is a black athlete thing.

I don't get the impression that this is Broner putting on an act or trying to sell himself. This is Broner drunk and doing what the likes to do.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Greeny?
    Oops..i meant beany.

Thread Information