Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  82
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

Lyle this is not a Mexico thread give me a break don't try to cut into Tito fans thread with this nonsense.

Okay maybe Millions won't die since there are only 3.5 million in Puerto Rico but I will guarantee you that several hundred thousand will die from lack of water in the next 30 days or so

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I will guarantee you that several hundred thousand will die from lack of water in the next 30 days or so
    I will guarantee you that will certainly NOT be the case

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I will guarantee you that several hundred thousand will die from lack of water in the next 30 days or so
    OK let's see by Halloween what horror is going down there then.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    OK let's see by Halloween what horror is going down there then.
    'Merica won't let that happen brock

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A couple of months without electricity is a bit much. A week, fair enough, but a couple of months? It would also be a bit hardcore if half the population died because of flooding and a power outage. Personally I think Russia did it.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's always the Russians.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok lets hope for Tito and lets revisit this thread in a feqw weeks bcuz I think tens of thousands will die (oOK 10s of 1000s maybe not 100s of thousands)

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle this is not a Mexico thread give me a break don't try to cut into Tito fans thread with this nonsense.

Okay maybe Millions won't die since there are only 3.5 million in Puerto Rico but I will guarantee you that several hundred thousand will die from lack of water in the next 30 days or so
    U r insane

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

U r insane
    where the fuck-all tart shit do you get off pissing and frolicking like a tuna salad Charlatain and joining Lyle in chronosynclastic lateral expansion?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopefully he is nowhere near that dam. 2 months is a long time, hopefully they get plenty of help sorting it out.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

U r insane
    where the fuck-all tart shit do you get off pissing and frolicking like a tuna salad Charlatain and joining Lyle in chronosynclastic lateral expansion?
    Dude u first said 2 million people will die Puerto Rico has 3 million + people, u r an idiot. # beanzisright #harshwordstobrock

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

U r insane
    Nice is your hair starting to grow again.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok lets hope for Tito and lets revisit this thread in a feqw weeks bcuz I think tens of thousands will die (oOK 10s of 1000s maybe not 100s of thousands)
    Fuck me ! In less than a day you've gone from forecasting "millions will die", to "tens of thousands". By the end of today , it'll be 3 cats stuck up trees!
    Please don't turn into a meteorologist.
    "Today is gonna be a bright Sunny day, heading towards 90 degrees......oh wait a minute, I think we're gonna have a snowstorm, put the nation on emergency alert!! 😂😂😉
    Ps. Still hope Tito, his family and his countrymen are ok.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have been inspired by @Primo Carnera and I will now go back to my original estimate that at a very minimum it will take anywhere from four to six months to have electricity restored in Puerto Rico and I am predicting right now without any doubt I can guarantee that almost 1 million people will die

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Federal Emergency Management agency known as FEMA in the United States has recently completed a study which has proven that if there was a total power outage in the United States of America for up to 12 months that literally 90% of Americans would die. If we extrapolate those findings which I have some confidence in could the situation in Puerto Rico it has been determined this morning that Puerto Rico needs a minimum of 6 months to restore power and running water. If we go by FEMA's findings 6 months is half of 12 months so 45% would be half of 90%in terms of the deaths predicted therefore 45% of the population of Puerto Rico comes out to about 1.1 million people dead within six months. I do not want to create the false impression that I am hoping for such an outcome here I am only a voice crying out in the wilderness that this is going to quickly sneak up on the world who are not expecting or prepared for anything like this and that is a mass Calamity which is in the works @Gandalf @walrus @Primo Carnera

Thread Information