Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    here's to success
    Make white babies?
    why not?

btw your post on iq started very well before you started to waffle

The question is 'Why?' not 'Why not?'

Who if they wanted to have children would be in the least bit interested in what skin colour their children had? Also if you are having kids in the belief that it somehow enures your immortality you may not be the kind of person who will prove to be a decent parent. Kids have enough on their plate without having to deal with some egotistical self obsessed parent.

For sure i can waffle, but is is very funny that you could, without any irony, post such a garbage nothing burger video, and then accuse me of waffling.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thread for big D and his apologists

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @walrus - well played, very well played.

Like a puppet on a string.
    @Fenster ok dude I have no clue what ur talking about but thanks. Are you ok

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

He thinks you were playing a trick with the thread.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Walrus won.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus won.
    Ok thanks I guess

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Denilson our brother hate thread/personal thread

here's to success
    Make white babies?
    why not?

Who if they wanted to have children would be in the least bit interested in what skin colour their children had? Also if you are having kids in the belief that it somehow enures your immortality you may not be the kind of person who will prove to be a decent parent. Kids have enough on their plate without having to deal with some egotistical self obsessed parent.

For sure i can waffle, but is is very funny that you could, without any irony, post such a garbage nothing burger video, and then accuse me of waffling.
    more waffle from you. white couples can only make white babies. and they should be making as many as possible
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Denilson our brother hate thread/personal thread

here's to success
    Make white babies?
    why not?

more waffle from you. white couples can only make white babies. and they should be making as many as possible
    That is logical, but I would also add in as long as they have the resources, time and love for them too. You don't want the woman with 15 kids, all white, but raised poorly just for the sake of it. Within reason is good.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Walrus shit stirring thread/personal hate thread

I think generally the top positions do go to those who are most capable. If it is a job requiring supreme intelligence, then a very intelligent person will get that job.
    But who are the people interviewing you for those top positions ?

It's not black people.

So when you seek admission to a university, apply for a job, or hunt for an apartment almost all of the people evaluating you for those things look like you--they are white. They see in you a reflection of themselves, and in a racist world that is an advantage. You smile. You are white. You are one of them. You aren’t dangerous. Even when you get angry, your cut some slack. After all, your white.

Do you think someone with an IQ of 80 will be able to function as a doctor, lawyer, or Astrophysicist? It is highly unlikely.
    So in that case why don't you drive your arguments to their logical conclusions ?

If IQ is so important and so trustworthy, why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

IQ is not perfect, but it is the best predictor of success out there and as I argue elsewhere, it is tested all through your childhood and into your adulthood. Typically if you have intelligence and pay attention, then you can navigate those tests, have more options and have a better future. If you cannot then life is harder, but no less meaningful or valid. We are all different and will make different choices.
    Let’s take the ultimate computer nerd. Mark Zuckerberg (Founder or Facebook)

Do you really think he got to where because of intelligence and hard work ?

He attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy). His success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck but had little to do with his intelligence and hard work.

It’s that simple. Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto and put them into an upper middle class family all of the sudden they’ll become a fortune five hundred CEO.

The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. When a black person with a PhD is interviewed at an Asian University there are no white or black people on the hiring board, then where is the racism? When it comes to some jobs one indeed just needs to be the most well spoken, prepared, and indeed qualified to get the job. Was my black housemate denied work because of her race? I am sure that the interviewer was statistically likely to be white. In a majority white country there will be mostly white people on the hiring board. Unless you live in London or overseas whence me suggesting you go there or just go overseas and try out Nigeria if your obvious contempt in an interview is just too much to handle.

2. Your arguments are feeble. You do realize that basic Origami is beyond a person with an IQ of 80. Fine, ask someone at that level to fix your torn shoulder. Go for it. Have fun. Be nice.

3. IQ is not the only factor, there is also conscientiousness meaning you need discipline to do well too. A surgeon will work a 12 hour day and not be afforded many opportunities to try again. One can try again with the Origami puzzle, you cannot repeat the shoulder surgery. It is a very responsible position to be in.

4. People who attend Ivy league Universities tend to have pretty high IQ's. As much as I dislike Zuckerberg he is clearly a very intelligent man. He is a world away from the IQ of 90 world. I would guess 140 plus.

5. No, you are making excuses. I was born poor, lived in a shelter, but still got an education, still made some money. Having money first is an advantage, but it is not everything. I did not sell drugs, I worked hard at bettering myself and this gave me opportunities and you called me a liar for saying a white man had not hired me in decades, but it is absolutely true.

Even on this forum we have successful non white people who pay more in taxes than I probably earn in a year, so quit with all the excuses all the time. Either you have ability along with discipline, or else you do not, but you probably have the intelligence or the discipline which is at least something. If you have neither then it is tough, but that is why we nurture and try our best.

Thread Information