Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  7

View Poll Results: Was Freedom wrongly pushed out?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

3 42.86%
  • Gandalf is immortal

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was Freedom wrongly pushed out?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Was Freedom wrongly pushed out?

I see no reason why Freedom is not here. He is not a bad person, he advocates for races not of his own, he advocates for his own race, he advocates for ecology which is what every person having children does not. Yet, for some reason he has decided to leave and I do not think that is entirely fair. He had a back and forth tussle with a poster and we have all been there. That is NO reason for the smack down. Master, I like you, but I think you are off. And Spicoli too. I think you are off. And I am at peace with Beanz so it is no feud with him. I simply do not know why he was threatened as he was when he is not a terrible person and I will put it to a public vote.

Was Freedom wrongly pushed out?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Was Freedom wrongly pushed out?

He voluntarily left and can come back when he wants.

In truth he wanted to leave anyway and become a hero but could not pull it off.

East side are welcome to him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Freedom is a hero. He spoke up for the oppressed everywhere. He gave a voice to the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. Actually the fish of the sea as well. Master is on a rush to silence the opposition but we shall overcome. We shall never forget. Freedom was great with the heavyweights as well. So @Gandalf I guess it’s you and me now, we shall carry the message until we no longer can.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Post Re: Was Freedom wrongly pushed out?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    He voluntarily left and can come back when he wants.

In truth he wanted to leave anyway and become a hero but could not pull it off.

East side are welcome to him.
    It is true that it was voluntary but all he wanted was fair treatment. I recall in the past having Fenster lecture me about how mean some of my interactions were with Beanz, but the truth is it was always a two way street and he would only say it to me. I only ever gave as good as I got. I see a similar thing with Freedom and I cast no blame as a tussle has to come from both sides of a ring. I just think sometimes the Mods are a little biased. I hold no grudges against either side, but simply see that a poster is gone and I don't think it had to happen. You were trigger happy, Master. I on the other hand would have asked both parties what was up and come to an agreement of some kind. Nobody had to leave there. It was a bunch of handbags being swung meanly. That can always be overcome.

Your final sentence is terrible and tells me you are not really cut out for a process called 'moderation' That might sound rude, but that is actually your job here.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Freedom is a hero. He spoke up for the oppressed everywhere. He gave a voice to the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. Actually the fish of the sea as well. Master is on a rush to silence the opposition but we shall overcome. We shall never forget. Freedom was great with the heavyweights as well. So @Gandalf I guess it’s you and me now, we shall carry the message until we no longer can.
    I seldom exchanged a harsh word with the chap. He was always supportive and fair to me. His viewpoints are decent. Who does not care about ecology, or their culture, or the fair treatment of others in war zones ignored by the West? His views are awesome in that regard. The Beanz thing was a back and forth ribbing and I know more than ANYONE what it means to simply try and puncture a wheel rather than it be anything truly hateful.

I won't stand back on that. I don't see why he was threatened. I do not see why Spicoli backed it up and of course I will not shut up as I will never be silenced until I am silenced too and nobody would ever want me silenced as on form I am popcorn.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I seldom exchanged a harsh word with the chap. He was always supportive and fair to me. His viewpoints are decent. Who does not care about ecology, or their culture, or the fair treatment of others in war zones ignored by the West? His views are awesome in that regard. The Beanz thing was a back and forth ribbing and I know more than ANYONE what it means to simply try and puncture a wheel rather than it be anything truly hateful.

I won't stand back on that. I don't see why he was threatened. I do not see why Spicoli backed it up and of course I will not shut up as I will never be silenced until I am silenced too and nobody would ever want me silenced as on form I am popcorn.
    Master-gay=0

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master-gay=0
    I don't know about that. However, from a country that allegedly celebrates 'diversity' he does not accept such a thing at all. I get it because of course diversity does not work. You can put me in a cage with a bunch of lions, monkey and highly intelligent aliens and you are not going to end up with equality. Cultural Marxists lack something important and that is what we call common sense. All that 'intellectual prowess' is ultimately a bunch of gays taking drugs. Now, there is nothing wrong with that as we would agree, but you cannot shape civilisations around such silliness.

Oh, and Yo Brock!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master-gay=0
    I don't know about that. However, from a country that allegedly celebrates 'diversity' he does not accept such a thing at all. I get it because of course diversity does not work. You can put me in a cage with a bunch of lions, monkey and highly intelligent aliens and you are not going to end up with equality. Cultural Marxists lack something important and that is what we call common sense. All that 'intellectual prowess' is ultimately a bunch of gays taking drugs. Now, there is nothing wrong with that as we would agree, but you cannot shape civilisations around such silliness.

Oh, and Yo Brock!
    I am puzzled by that last statement does it have a cryptic meaning

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master-gay=0

Oh, and Yo Brock!
    I am puzzled by that last statement does it have a cryptic meaning
    Not really, but Brock of course should not have been banned either. The Mods did that and I can challenge them on it like with how Freedom was treated. Like with Jesus I am with the people and not those fuckers who make it up as they go along. Be right and be proper.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I wouldn’t go so far as to call you Christ like, that would certainly put @bffbeanz against you and I will not take part in that, but I might be inclined to say you resemble Buddha or one of those many Indian gods I can’t tell apart

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I wouldn’t go so far as to call you Christ like, that would certainly put @bffbeanz against you and I will not take part in that, but I might be inclined to say you resemble Buddha or one of those many Indian gods I can’t tell apart
    Well, show me a poster I have not stood up for? I will take on all the Mods and they will never ban me and when they do I simply do my own thing which will become huge based on my own personality which as Lyle points out is an Immortal one.

Who else would start these threads? They are all a bunch of ponces.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then they say 'Oh, you think it is your site'. No, I do not. I just think diversity of thought is a good thing and if you are going to challenge me, then be prepared.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then they say 'Oh, you think it is your site'. No, I do not. I just think diversity of thought is a good thing and if you are going to challenge me, then be prepared.
    You are completely out of control. You are like Hitler ranting in the bunker moving divisions that don’t exist. You have completely lost and have been destroyed. You need a stern warning

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are completely out of control. You are like Hitler ranting in the bunker moving divisions that don’t exist. You have completely lost and have been destroyed. You need a stern warning
    I have the email address of everyone involved including you. I play fair unlike Master. They can warn me all they like. I have a higher IQ than your typical civil servant.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is a humourless creep and he left on his own. He caught way less shit for posting what he did here than he would anywhere else, but he still couldnt take it... boo hoo.

Thread Information