Cool Clicks

Default Donald Trump is REAL. He has ***DESTROYED*** the Globalist Media

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Donald Trump is REAL. He has ***DESTROYED*** the Globalist Media

El Kabong Guest

I don't think he's destroyed anything just yet, they are still fighting him tooth and nail and they will until he's out of office.

The mainstream media has been caught. They've been caught giving Hillary help, they've been caught NOT asking tough questions, they've been caught hammering Donald Trump on petty bullshit, they've been caught and Trump has called them out on the floor.

What will happen? Will the press see the error of their ways or will they foment hatred for Donald Trump and exacerbate the issue until somebody is killed just so they don't have to admit they have been wrong?

REAL journalists ought to be relishing the opportunity of having people reading their work, taking in their work, with a critical eye.....because if you stand up to that test then you're telling the truth, this media has no interest in that at all.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan read Lyle's post above this one in answer to your question perhaps he has answered it better than I have tried to answer your question. When I said you just don't get it do you I did not mean that you are lacking any kind of intelligence or anything like that it's just an idiomatic expression meaning I have the feeling that you are being influenced like millions and millions and millions of other people by the constant barrage coming from the mainstream media that somehow the ridiculous little things that Kelly and Conway or Donald Trump occasionally say which might be factually questionable or somehow anywhere near as egregious or relevant as the wicked evil coordinated Global Elite mainstream media's efforts to completely take down a president by fomenting violence and calling for Destruction and assassination and basically just creating lies lies and more lies in a coordinated effort on the mainstream media propaganda networks. You cannot compare those two things to you but you are trying to compare them I see and I think one is for four infinitely for more evil and worse than the other and I think it is important for everybody to see that and understand it. They are not equal in any possible imaginable way in this universe or any other universe.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump needs a proper hair cut. That comb over looks stupid. He also need to lay off the sun beds or is that he wears more make up than his wife ? Dude looks orange these days.

Then again Steve Bannon makes Trump look like an Adonis.

How does Trump who likes to have his staff nicely dressed let Bannon hang around in that disheveled state?

Who goes to work anywhere, much less the White House, dressed so unprofessionally?

The White House may require fumigating when Trump, Bannon and co finally leave

At least Obama looked the part

Melania speaks five languages. (Trump can barely speak one) By all reports, she's been upset since Donald started his Presidency (and even before that) that means she’s probably seeing someone to comfort her.

Wouldn't it be funny if Melania went over to the dark side ? lol

But I’ll say that Trump is the first president in American history who speaks exclusively to his base. Others attempted to speak to all Americans. Trump doesn't bother with that, he communicates only to his base. His rhetoric is not broad, it's narrow and exclusionary.

That's why his press conferences sound like total gibberish to his opponents whereas to his supporters, what he says makes complete sense. He spoke to his base in coded dog whistles (Inner city, Chicago, Muslims, Build that Wall)

True Meaning - "I'm going to get people who don't look like you"

Anyone who thinks that his rambling incoherence will hurt his popularity.

It won’t. It's what his supporters want.

White privilege is being eroded by the browning of America and the fear of losing that privilege is what drove Trump to the oval office. After 8 years of rule by a black man and black first lady, the thirst for change by white people has become suicidal.

Trump is a primal scream by white/Christian America. Seen in that context, Trump’s insanity and his base’s support of it makes a bunch of sense.

That's why they turned to a fascist who promised to extinguish constitutional democracy so that white supremacy can flourish again, just as the Confederacy turned to military force and rebellion once the non-slave states threatened to outnumber the slave states.

It's the same logic: when the Constitution conflicts with white supremacy, they throw the Constitution out the window.

There is no way white people are peacefully going give up the benefits of white supremacy, any more than the slaveowners of the Confederacy were willing to give up their slaves.

Trump is their great white hope. This is why even if his supporters get screwed by his policies, they will continue to stick by him.
    Last edited by denilson200; 02-21-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's ironic that someone obsessed with race is openly judging people by the way they look. No? Never judge a book by its cover should be one of the foremost things ingrained into children. Fact.

On another note - Trump's barnet has to be a hair hat, surely? If not, he has the most wig like barnet ever.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    It's ironic that someone obsessed with race is openly judging people by the way they look. No? Never judge a book by its cover should be one of the foremost things ingrained into children. Fact.

On another note - Trump's barnet has to be a hair hat, surely? If not, he has the most wig like barnet ever.
    In military science you don't just blow up the train, you blow up the track the trains runs on. You blow up fuel depot the train depends on.

You attack every aspect. So I'll say Trump is an ugly, orange faced, fucked up hair cut, clown. I'll say Steve Bannon is a fat ugly wartfaced pig because that’s what they are.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When one of Fox's main anchor says himself that Trump crorssed the line, that says a lot about how the guy is pretty stupid and has way too much affinities with the extremists that went for tyrans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.bef05ac8e931
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

*****trump rocks! Finally a real honeat sincere human being******

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Three Cheers for Melania Trump. First Lady of the USA and probably breaking immigration law at the time.

Unlike her husband the lady has nothing to hide

They ridiculed Michelle Obama for showing her arms. Can you even imagine if this was Michelle doing pics butt naked ?

Can you even imagine ?

I did not not even know she was even about this. But if this was Michelle Obama is ? I'd know about it because whenever black folks do something wrong

Everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in the inner cities, you can bet it’ll be front-page news. Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it, Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes, as the press never seems to tire of bringing the world a steady drumbeat of negativity when it comes to black people.

Not to mention

Last edited by denilson200; 02-21-2017 at 06:42 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    When one of Fox's main anchor says himself that Trump crorssed the line, that says a lot about how the guy is pretty stupid and has way too much affinities with the extremists that went for tyrans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.bef05ac8e931
    Meh, that's pretty weak. He's saying 'Listen the President can say what he wants.....but this one hurts'. Why is the media suddenly so fucking concerned about being criticized?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The media art bunch of candy asses and so are all the people who think that Trump is doing anything wrong. A total bunch of candy asses. Completely and utterly. Everybody knows that in Stockholm Sweden and Gothenburg in uppsala and all of those places there they have been multiple attacks by so Molly's on the public in parks and plenty of no go zones. I myself spent four and a half hours and Stockholm on the ground on a stopover flight to Dublin in 2015 and it look worse than the New York City subway ghetto gang areas for example in Brooklyn and the Bronx completely packed wall-to-wall with people sleeping on the ground Beggars and Thugs and roving gangs of Somalia which was very intimidating being that I was by myself and they were at least eight or nine guys and those roving gangs around the central bus station in Stockholm. Donald Trump is right about everything he says but the mainstream media are a bunch of candy asses and don't want to admit it

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    The media art bunch of candy asses and so are all the people who think that Trump is doing anything wrong. A total bunch of candy asses. Completely and utterly. Everybody knows that in Stockholm Sweden and Gothenburg in uppsala and all of those places there they have been multiple attacks by so Molly's on the public in parks and plenty of no go zones. I myself spent four and a half hours and Stockholm on the ground on a stopover flight to Dublin in 2015 and it look worse than the New York City subway ghetto gang areas for example in Brooklyn and the Bronx completely packed wall-to-wall with people sleeping on the ground Beggars and Thugs and roving gangs of Somalia which was very intimidating being that I was by myself and they were at least eight or nine guys and those roving gangs around the central bus station in Stockholm. Donald Trump is right about everything he says but the mainstream media are a bunch of candy asses and don't want to admit it
    Bwahhaha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Three Cheers for Melania Trump. First Lady of the USA and probably breaking immigration law at the time.

Unlike her husband the lady has nothing to hide

They ridiculed Michelle Obama for showing her arms. Can you even imagine if this was Michelle doing pics butt naked ?

Can you even imagine ?

I did not not even know she was even about this. But if this was Michelle Obama is ? I'd know about it because whenever black folks do something wrong

Everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in the inner cities, you can bet it’ll be front-page news. Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it, Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes, as the press never seems to tire of bringing the world a steady drumbeat of negativity when it comes to black people.

Not to mention

@denilson200 Michelle Obama has a penis you know that

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information