Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Royal Family.

The Royals need a good spin doctor but alas just like Jethro Tull living in the past.!
    Andrew showed what a complete idiot he is privileged and self worth he was a good mate of the Pedo Ep !
    The ginger guy and markel what a fucking pair of useless individuals telling us how it is living a life of opulence and waste fuck they can't keep any staff what a bunch to put on a pedestal pomp and ceremony great for tourism .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by x View Post

bwahahahahaha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

bwahahahahaha!
    How absolutely pathetic to be laughing about the insinuation of pedophilia in that meme that you posted right above this one in this thread on the topic Rich has started. Teaching children not to shout is something that you would do well to employ yourself or atleast that people in general would do very well to be employing themselves in the same or similar situation of child-rearing and reaping the benefits of discouraging in this day and age the shouting that takes place in the very young children who if you havent noticed no longer have much respect at all for adults these days, in general. Quite what the absolute fuck that has to do with snickering about Uncle Andrew and pedophilia or even incest in the implication you made above this post in the memes you posted there, is really a bit beyond the pale. I mean if I wrote: For example, She thought taking the boys to a topless show was beyond the pale, it would perhaps be a decent parallel to it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

bwahahahahaha!
    How absolutely pathetic to be laughing about the insinuation of pedophilia in that meme that you posted right above this one in this thread on the topic Rich has started. Teaching children not to shout is something that you would do well to employ yourself or atleast that people in general would do very well to be employing themselves in the same or similar situation of child-rearing and reaping the benefits of discouraging in this day and age the shouting that takes place in the very young children who if you havent noticed no longer have much respect at all for adults these days, in general. Quite what the absolute fuck that has to do with snickering about Uncle Andrew and pedophilia or even incest in the implication you made above this post in the memes you posted there, is really a bit beyond the pale. I mean if I wrote: For example, She thought taking the boys to a topless show was beyond the pale, it would perhaps be a decent parallel to it.

Fuck Off .

I know it is quite rough for you at the moment but don't tell me how to raise my family.

You are lecturing people about cancel culture and then in the same breath getting on your high horse about me laughing at a meme somebody posted?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bwahahahahaha!

Fuck Off .

I know it is quite rough for you at the moment but don't tell me how to raise my family.

You are lecturing people about cancel culture and then in the same breath getting on your high horse about me laughing at a meme somebody posted?
    Not at all mate. I am absolutely not on any high horse, nor lecturing people, which may disappoint you. Im just pointing out the double-speak in a few of your positions when even the wispiest strand of a hint of racism gets called out whilst you then think it OK to snicker about Uncle Andrew and the disgusting things he may have done. Plus, you have not responded to whether or not you, a grown man living in the southeast of a 1st World Country, are openly criticizing Cancel Culture with all of your recent memes slagging off the "cancellation" of "Xmas", as if you or anyone else who wishes could not celebrate Christmas at all.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Royal Family

So this is Christmas šŸŽ„ā˜ƒļø love and understanding well chaps good cheer and all that.šŸ˜

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ā€œLove on the rocks
    Ainā€™t no big surprise
    Pour me a drink and Iā€™ll tell you some liesā€
    Didnā€™t take that long I suppose.
    Merry Christmas to one and all.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and Peopleā€™s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh no, not at all, me and Beanz are scheduled for our 24th CONSECUTIVE Saddo Zoom this Boxing Day, 7 pm UK Time, for a Special Eleganza Bonanza. Come one, come all, to log in and join us, this Saturday we should be about 7 participants or more.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's seems Harry does not want publicity only on his own terms strange he wants to cherry pick I wish I had the chance to pick.!
    They live a life of opulence off the backs of the British public tax payers.
    The Royals are there to represent the Country it's a job I am not a royalist but I think Queen does a pretty good job but the other misfits maybe not fit for purpose.
    Remember people they are paid millions do they give value for money or are they just a luxury we can't afford.?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like the show , Jim and Twiggy are my favourites.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bwahahahahaha!

Fuck Off .

Not at all mate. I am absolutely not on any high horse, nor lecturing people, which may disappoint you. Im just pointing out the double-speak in a few of your positions when even the wispiest strand of a hint of racism gets called out whilst you then think it OK to snicker about Uncle Andrew and the disgusting things he may have done. Plus, you have not responded to whether or not you, a grown man living in the southeast of a 1st World Country, are openly criticizing Cancel Culture with all of your recent memes slagging off the "cancellation" of "Xmas", as if you or anyone else who wishes could not celebrate Christmas at all.
    I have to agree with beaner here. I find brocks comments off the mark. He should not use such harsh words towards beans period. Beanz supports the cancel shit Brock doesnā€™t. Beanz finds pedophiles funny Brock doesnā€™t. Just differing opinions. At least they are still Zoom bros. I see Primo getting in on the rap/poetry thing this is going nicely.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Piers Morgan walks off in a huff on his TV breakfast programme when challenged about Meghan. If he can not take it then he should not start it in the first place.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pedophiles by beaner

Beanz finds pedophiles funny I tell you sonny
    Brock donā€™t even in the money
    Kiddy touching is a no go
    Say Brock so
    Beaner attacked him about the cancel culture
    Horticulture
    Even though Britain brought slavery here
    Now itā€™s always near
    The country it tears
    Over many years
    But they laugh at us
    Say hey thatā€™s tough
    Kinda rough
    And this bastard here
    Rappin and rhyming about plants and stuff
    So beans tried makin up with miles I see
    But miles let him be
    Miles mad cause me and beaner are gay and free
    We spoon at night
    Pure delight
    Beaner puts a few fingers in my hole thatā€™s tight
    Donā€™t sound right
    But as consenting adults itā€™s all alright
    Beaner gets a bad rap
    Itā€™s a fact
    But if you only say things he likes
    He alright
    But you start talking drivel
    He wonā€™t be civil
    Thatā€™s why when it comes to Soros
    I say no mas
    Donā€™t want to get beaner upset
    He like to zoom
    My Lincoln go vroom
    But he ainā€™t smokin no cigarette
    Itā€™s a bet
    Iā€™m gonna let this shit flow
    Iā€™m on the go
    Damn man itā€™s early
    Havenā€™t slept
    I need that treatment for ptsd
    But I donā€™t know where itā€™s kept
    So with my guard down Iā€™m gonna let
    It all go
    Ainā€™t gonna fret
    Iā€™ll say so
    Itā€™s a free country mate
    X always makes sick jokes
    Started after Manson got Tate
    But wait
    This ainā€™t makin sense
    Stolen objects I donā€™t fence
    But miles better throw me some penny farthing
    Or Iā€™ll ban
    That man
    I guess Iā€™ll end this now
    Iā€™m just not sure how
    I wish you all peace my friends
    Perhaps weā€™ll all meet in the end
    I just hope Brock canā€™t stalk up there.
    Cause man that dude be everywhere
    One minute he shopping at Harrods
    The next heā€™s smashing some baby carriage
    How the fuck that dude find marriage
    Hope his wife donā€™t get that limp
    Like me the gimp

Dedicated to @NoSavingByTheBell hope he changed his ways and avoids hell
    Last edited by walrus; 03-09-2021 at 01:00 PM.

Thread Information