Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Robert Helenius vs deontay Wilder possible October

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Good to see Wilder back. I never rated him but his last effort against Fury showed he is one of the best heavyweights out there.
    If you put Wilder up there because of that fight then you need to put Wallin up there for going the distance. Fury went into his shell a bit after the cut also.
    Wilder has a better record than Wallin and his wins over Ortiz ensure he is a top rated fighter. I think the version of Wilder that lost the last fight to Fury would probably beat AJ and Whyte. Maybe even Usyk.
    I must be missing something. In the last Fury v Wilder fight, Wilder got beat up and knocked out by a guy who , for all his attributes isn’t the type of Boxer who beats up knocks out people.
    He might beat Whyte, neither of them have covered themselves in glory last time out.
    I don’t think he beats AJ , and he has no chance against Usyk. Sorry , he’s got a one in a million haymaker’s chance .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"the version of Wilder that showed up that night in Fury-Wilder 3" was a beast. He outdid himself in that performance and it was a performance for the ages. Gutsy til the bitter end. THAT Wilder would beat AJ but I gotta agree, he would NOT beat Usyk.

Plus Helenius smokes 'em all

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Helenius is not in the same class as the other top fighters mentioned. He has been stopped twice by mediocre fighters and beaten by Whyte.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know but still rooting for him

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Good to see Wilder back. I never rated him but his last effort against Fury showed he is one of the best heavyweights out there.
    If you put Wilder up there because of that fight then you need to put Wallin up there for going the distance. Fury went into his shell a bit after the cut also.
    Wilder has a better record than Wallin and his wins over Ortiz ensure he is a top rated fighter. I think the version of Wilder that lost the last fight to Fury would probably beat AJ and Whyte. Maybe even Usyk.
    I must be missing something. In the last Fury v Wilder fight, Wilder got beat up and knocked out by a guy who , for all his attributes isn’t the type of Boxer who beats up knocks out people.
    He might beat Whyte, neither of them have covered themselves in glory last time out.
    I don’t think he beats AJ , and he has no chance against Usyk. Sorry , he’s got a one in a million haymaker’s chance .
    deontay is terrible. his power is his only saving grace. deontay was done after two rounds of the last tyson fight. it just shows how bad tyson is to get caught by those punches. deontay might beat dillian & aj but he wouldn't touch oleksandr. there's a reason tyson is currently retired & if oleksandr beats aj again we won't ever see oleksandr v tyson
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder gets beaten badly by Usyk, but beats Helenius. Against AJ I'd call it 50/50.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Wilder that fought Fury for the third time was his best version, the first may have underestimated Fury, the second was too light the third was heavier, stronger and almost possessed to beat Tyson. That version may never be seen again and he could be damaged goods now but if he can get back to that level again then he could be the best of the rest. He certainly put up a better effort than Whyte did.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Wilder that fought Fury for the third time was his best version, the first may have underestimated Fury, the second was too light the third was heavier, stronger and almost possessed to beat Tyson. That version may never be seen again and he could be damaged goods now but if he can get back to that level again then he could be the best of the rest. He certainly put up a better effort than Whyte did.
    Are you for real? Just think about it. We’re taking about a guy who had been champion for YEARS, defending his title about a dozen times, and the “best version” of him got beat up and knocked out by Fury mid rounds.
    Shows how shit he is really. Come on, has April fools day come early or has hype reached new heights?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Fury battering Wilder in the 8th and he can barely stand. His legs are nearly gone.

6-2

Fury knocks down an exhausted Wilder in the 10th with a big right hand but fights back hard at the end of the ound. True heart.

8-2 Fury”

I wonder whose comments these were on the RBR?
    And this is “THE BEST VERSION” of Wilder?
    Just because he “showed heart”
    He got battered, put on his ass 4 times , could hardly stand up when Fury blew his house down. And according to you , @Master, at the time of the KO , he was down 8 ROUNDS TO 2 !!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get all the hate for Wilder. He's got poor boxing technique... fed off a bunch of carcasses on the way to the top... and has exhibited poor judgment in the things he says.

But the fact remains that he got beat by an undefeated fighter who was taller and heavier than him. Something Wilder had not encountered before and probably never will again.

Fury can also box circles around most of the other boxers that Wilder could foreseeably be matched against. (I still say people take it for granted Deontay would lose to AJ when in actuality it's more of a 50/50 fight).

There's no telling how Wilder will emerge from the beatings he took. That's anybody's guess.

But if his head is on right... I'd bet on Wilder to sweep the floor with most of the mediocre contenders out there.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

deontay couldn't beat tyson in the first fight, that was his best opportunity for where tyson was at. deontay lost almost every round he didn't score a knockdown. deontay was beat up in the second & third. taking a prolonged beating in the third fight doesn't make it deontay's best version. it is exactly what would have happened in the second fight if deontay wasn't saved. dillian has always been shit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I get all the hate for Wilder. He's got poor boxing technique... fed off a bunch of carcasses on the way to the top... and has exhibited poor judgment in the things he says.

But the fact remains that he got beat by an undefeated fighter who was taller and heavier than him. Something Wilder had not encountered before and probably never will again.

Fury can also box circles around most of the other boxers that Wilder could foreseeably be matched against. (I still say people take it for granted Deontay would lose to AJ when in actuality it's more of a 50/50 fight).

There's no telling how Wilder will emerge from the beatings he took. That's anybody's guess.

But if his head is on right... I'd bet on Wilder to sweep the floor with most of the mediocre contenders out there.
    i'd have it eighty twenty for aj over deontay, maybe more. & i think aj is basic

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

i'd have it eighty twenty for aj over deontay, maybe more. & i think aj is basic

I'd take that bet.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see Helenius stopping Wilder... and I don't see Helenius getting up from a Wilder bomb.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    “Fury battering Wilder in the 8th and he can barely stand. His legs are nearly gone.

6-2

Fury knocks down an exhausted Wilder in the 10th with a big right hand but fights back hard at the end of the ound. True heart.

8-2 Fury”

I wonder whose comments these were on the RBR?
    And this is “THE BEST VERSION” of Wilder?
    Just because he “showed heart”
    He got battered, put on his ass 4 times , could hardly stand up when Fury blew his house down. And according to you , @Master, at the time of the KO , he was down 8 ROUNDS TO 2 !!
    Fury is that good, he would do the same against any of the heavyweights today. I could not see AJ giving Fury as much trouble or resistance.

Thread Information