Thread: Is the Earth roughly a sphere?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the Earth roughly a sphere?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You're a shill. All you need to do is provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending.
    So that’s is how you answer the dome question.
    No, already ask for the spped the rockets hit the dome and where I can touch this dome. I'm just asking you to provide a practical demonstration.
    I told you it’s from the flat earth society website they say it proves a dome exists. Either they are shills or it’s true. If you want more answers you need to ask those who think the world isn’t round according to them it’s proof of the dome. I can’t imagine they are shills. This, according to them, is proof the world is not round and is covered by a dome.
    Last edited by walrus; 11-07-2019 at 11:05 AM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're a shill. All you need to do is provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending.
    No, already ask for the spped the rockets hit the dome and where I can touch this dome. I'm just asking you to provide a practical demonstration.
    I told you it’s from the flat earth society website they say it proves a dome exists. Either they are shills or it’s true. If you want more answers you need to ask those who think the world isn’t round according to them it’s proof of the dome. I can’t imagine they are shills
    You brought the claims here, promoting those shills and now you're punking out because you can't back up your claim.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I told you it’s from the flat earth society website they say it proves a dome exists. Either they are shills or it’s true. If you want more answers you need to ask those who think the world isn’t round according to them it’s proof of the dome. I can’t imagine they are shills
    You brought the claims here, promoting those shills and now you're punking out because you can't back up your claim.
    It’s not my claim, I’ll explain again it is proof from the flat earth society the earth is not round and it is covered by a dome. I’m just going by what they say. Why do I need to prove it they say the video is proof I didn’t make it they use it as evidence the earth isn’t round and is covered by a dome

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As far as water goes I answered that question numerous times. Engineering of bridges, roads etc all take into account curvature. So now here we are at the dome the anti round earth shills use. Yes, a dome. At least they present something though I give them credit for that. They try to back up all the shill they spout

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s not my claim, I’ll explain again it is proof from the flat earth society the earth is not round and it is covered by a dome. I’m just going by what they say. Why do I need to prove it they say the video is proof I didn’t make it they use it as evidence the earth isn’t round and is covered by a dome
    You claimed "I’m giving you proof of the dome. Are you dismissing it?"

Maybe you should try thinking critically for youself, instead of going by what others say.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As far as water goes I answered that question numerous times. Engineering of bridges, roads etc all take into account curvature. So now here we are at the dome the anti round earth shills use. Yes, a dome. At least they present something though I give them credit for that. They try to back up all the shill they spout
    Should be easy for you then to provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe you should try thinking critically for youself, instead of going by what others say.
    Dude these are the cream of the crop it’s the central data base for the earth isn’t round. All your arguments almost verbatim can be found here. Certainly you wouldn’t disagree with these who say the earth is flat and that those who think it’s round have been shilled

https://wiki.tfes.org/The_Conspiracy

Look at this stuff it’s beautiful. There is an endless amount of flat earth shit it requires no critical thinking all your arguments are all written out already. It’s like a little school on how to get on board, and yes they do the water thing to. I guess they think water is actually level. They stress using similar tactics you do. I guess it’s where the non rounders gather. I wonder what they would say about sniper training.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NASA's early rocket research is well documented to have been a complete failure, plagued by one disaster after another. At some point, perhaps after the Apollo 1 disaster, it was decided to fake the space program outright and use rockets which only needed to fly into the air until they disappeared from sight. NASA went from nearly every launch being a failure to a near flawless track record, able to land man on the moon multiple times without error, and with only two public spectacles of failure in 45 years.
    The earth is portrayed as round in NASA media because NASA thinks it's round. They are not running a real space program, so they wouldn't know what shape the earth truly takes. At the time of NASA's creation the general population already believed that the earth was round, based on the handed down teachings of the Ancient Greeks, which is why it was depicted in that manner. As with everyone else in the country, the people at NASA were taught the fiction of a globe earth from the cradle, so there was no doubt in their mind as how to display it.

Ha ha ha ha ha yes it’s from the flat earthers

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude these are the cream of the crop it’s the central data base for the earth isn’t round. All your arguments almost verbatim can be found here. Certainly you wouldn’t disagree with these who say the earth is flat and that those who think it’s round have been shilled

Look at this stuff it’s beautiful. There is an endless amount of flat earth shit it requires no critical thinking all your arguments are all written out already. It’s like a little school on how to get on board, and yes they do the water thing to. I guess they think water is actually level. They stress using similar tactics you do. I guess it’s where the non rounders gather. I wonder what they would say about sniper training.
    I disagree with shills that promote dis-information. Sargent is controlled opposition.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree with shills that promote dis-information. Sargent is controlled opposition.
    He is just full of shit and happy to have his name out and make a few bucks. He probably doesn’t give one fuck what anything actually is. This flat earth society website is pretty cool I see all the anti rounders I’ve ever met in it. It’s the talking points with instructions if you get cornered

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is just full of shit and happy to have his name out and make a few bucks. He probably doesn’t give one fuck what anything actually is. This flat earth society website is pretty cool I see all the anti rounders I’ve ever met in it. It’s the talking points with instructions if you get cornered
    You should learn to research better and avoid shill sites. Sargent is controlled opposition. Just like Alex Jones is. Both shills. They drops some truths to build a following, then start with the dis-info.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...arth-flat/amp/

Ya it’s hard to find good info on the subject I hear Indonesia has one of the top non rounder sites

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...arth-flat/amp/

Ya it’s hard to find good info on the subject I hear Indonesia has one of the top non rounder sites
    Study up on fluid dynamics.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus do you really thinking the Earth has those dome over it's?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    @walrus do you really thinking the Earth has those dome over it's?
    No but the flat earthers do

Thread Information