Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I feel like I am done with life

Frickin walking around judging everyone like you are better than them all, wtf you deserve to be miserable. Stupid conversations on a bus, what a stupid thing to say. Yeah let’s have a philosophical debate on a bus where you can hardly hear, idiot. And I have no idea why miles is on his knees blowing you. This whole thing is a conjob

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's walrus living up in the woods in Connecticut hahaha in the woods in the middle of nowhere there are no buses or trains or anything anywhere near him everyone has to have two cars in the family hahaha there's walrus talking about his big screen TV and it's two houses and his cars in his equipment

LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE
    LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE LET THEM EAT CAKE

That's walrus the phony Christian let them eat cake right? What a phony hypocritical Christian I'm going to call denilson and tell him to go up to Connecticut and take care of this asshole

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    There's walrus living up in the woods in Connecticut hahaha in the woods in the middle of nowhere there are no buses or trains or anything anywhere near him everyone has to have two cars in the family hahaha there's walrus talking about his big screen TV and it's two houses and his cars in his equipment

That's walrus the phony Christian let them eat cake right? What a phony hypocritical Christian I'm going to call denilson and tell him to go up to Connecticut and take care of this asshole
    Wtf you phony fuck. Pulling out one of your usually empty stupid insults. A bus runs .5 miles from me. Train .25 miles. You should know that with your internet stalking of me you sick bastard.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel like I am done with life. 54 + years. I have done many many things and I have gone to many many places and I have suffered through many many trials and tribulations and hardships and I don't regret any of it because it was an incredibly mind-blowing learning experience all the way through from a very emotionally tough childhood filled with anxiety and fears and lack of self-esteem all the way through college and then about 18 years of struggling hard from one clerical job to another in New York City and in New Jersey and then finally reengineering myself in 2006 to become an ESL instructor and travel the world. Now I am back in the United States for a little over 3 years and the feeling of emptiness in the feeling of getting older and your body starts to have some aches and pains and you try hard to do Sprints and to do push-ups into work out and to watch what you eat and to drink plenty of water and to try to get good sleep but it just starts to get very tiresome and it just starts to get very depressing and it just starts to get very empty and Melancholy and you just start to feel very unmotivated about anything anymore and you start to really not care about anything anymore because it seems like the same old song and dance outside in the streets and in the news and in everyday life again and again and again and you drive past the cemeteries when you are on the bus or on the train and you see tens of thousands of tombs and Graves and grave sites and the wind is blowing in the gray sky above the cemeteries through the graveyards the grey wind and the Cool Grey sky in the brooding clouds of silver and white and you wonder where all the souls have gone and where we are going and how futile everything is here

@Gandalf @Beanz
    Sorry to hear you're feeling this way mate. If you can talk with someone you trust and are comfortable with about how you're feeling. If I had one piece of advise to give it would be to start putting yourself 1st. Don't be a c-nt, but look after yourself first.

Plus everyone here, is here for ya. We all talk sh-t at times but are really one big dysfunctional family. Chin up boss.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I feel like I am done with life. 54 + years. I have done many many things and I have gone to many many places and I have suffered through many many trials and tribulations and hardships and I don't regret any of it because it was an incredibly mind-blowing learning experience all the way through from a very emotionally tough childhood filled with anxiety and fears and lack of self-esteem all the way through college and then about 18 years of struggling hard from one clerical job to another in New York City and in New Jersey and then finally reengineering myself in 2006 to become an ESL instructor and travel the world. Now I am back in the United States for a little over 3 years and the feeling of emptiness in the feeling of getting older and your body starts to have some aches and pains and you try hard to do Sprints and to do push-ups into work out and to watch what you eat and to drink plenty of water and to try to get good sleep but it just starts to get very tiresome and it just starts to get very depressing and it just starts to get very empty and Melancholy and you just start to feel very unmotivated about anything anymore and you start to really not care about anything anymore because it seems like the same old song and dance outside in the streets and in the news and in everyday life again and again and again and you drive past the cemeteries when you are on the bus or on the train and you see tens of thousands of tombs and Graves and grave sites and the wind is blowing in the gray sky above the cemeteries through the graveyards the grey wind and the Cool Grey sky in the brooding clouds of silver and white and you wonder where all the souls have gone and where we are going and how futile everything is here

@Gandalf @Beanz
    Sorry to hear you're feeling this way mate. If you can talk with someone you trust and are comfortable with about how you're feeling. If I had one piece of advise to give it would be to start putting yourself 1st. Don't be a c-nt, but look after yourself first.

Plus everyone here, is here for ya. We all talk sh-t at times but are really one big dysfunctional family. Chin up boss.
    don’t feed into his attention seeking nonsense he makes everyone around him miserable fuck him he deserves every iota of misery that crosses his spiteful, bigoted pea sized brain

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

@Gandalf @Beanz

don’t feed into his attention seeking nonsense he makes everyone around him miserable fuck him he deserves every iota of misery that crosses his spiteful, bigoted pea sized brain
    Cool mate, you had me in hysterics with about the bus convo's, but at the end of the day we are all just people. There's no need for me to be a d-ck if the man's hurting. If it's all a con, hey I didn't lose anything. If it's not, I haven't made it worse.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like you are the odd one out Walrus

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Alpha thanks mate you're a good guy. You know ENNUI is a tough pill to swallow. every action you take when you put one foot in front of the other or when you move one hand to pick up an object or when you wake up you go to bed one more time just disappears and vanishes before your eyes like Dust in the Wind

it's an age-old obsession by every philosopher and poet there ever was and there ever will be and there is no answer to it but it seems to me that if we keep that in our minds then we will be more ready for that final moment when it comes

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just to confirm, the beer thread is a good idea. I not sure about this 60 seconds limit though. Savour it, enjoy it, don't be a slave to the clock.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Just to confirm, the beer thread is a good idea. I not sure about this 60 seconds limit though. Savour it, enjoy it, be a slave to the cock.
    Memphis, I think I just owned you again!

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Just to confirm, the beer thread is a good idea. I not sure about this 60 seconds limit though. Savour it, enjoy it, be a slave to the cock.
    Memphis, I think I just owned you again!
    I knew you'd expertly sniff out the cock
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All right I will not be a Slave. I am going to start that thread sometime next week and I will put it on the Let's Get It On form. I have seen people do beer reviews which go on and on and on for upwards of 10 minutes. I will never do such a thing. The main thing is to announce the name of the beer and where it is from and what percent alcohol it is and then to pour the beer and get a quick look at the color in the bright light and what kind of a head it has, then to give it a quick Sniff and a few sips and then maybe a chug and right there the entire video cannot really be more than 60 Seconds. I guess I can talk a little bit about the taste for maybe another 20 seconds and take another chug so that right there would be a total of 90 seconds. So I will try to do beer videos which are about 1 minute and 30 seconds long. That way you guys can get the most amount of information about the beers that I am drinking.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Drink 10 different beers and say more and more outrageous things after each one. Make it 10 minutes for the revenue and let's get it viral. Some people make a living off You Tube. Let's get you a second income.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Drink 10 different beers and say more and more outrageous things after each one. Make it 10 minutes for the revenue and let's get it viral. Some people make a living off You Tube. Let's get you a second income.
    I second this. Brock doing one beer review is Golden. Ten on the spin would be legendary.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That sounds great to me maybe you guys can help me make money like that I can be the Golden Goose and Memphis and Gandalf can be my handlers and they will get I will give more than 50% to them both meaning 30% the Gandalf and 30% the Memphis and I can keep 40%

so are you saying lineup 10 different bottles of beer in front of me and pour each one into a glass and quickly chug them all and give a quick word or two about each taste?

Thread Information