It is very easy to get all negative with the current situation. I just want to say I see people overcoming serious shit everyday. Not spazzing out over little words on a forum (as I am guilty of) or saying the end is near woe is me (guilty of that as well) but people dealing with serious life issues that push ahead everyday. Gives me better perspective. These are definitely tough times for a lot of people. Be grateful for what you have. If your mom is alive and remembers you, you got a roof over your head, your cat is still going, it’s all good. The suffering of others is very taxing right now, it’s like you need to be a psychopath to think life is always wonderful even if it is for you (which I hope it is) This too shall pass and I think we can take stock in ourselves and see what we did during these crazy times. Maybe this is an opportunity to do something decent for others if nothing else. Could it be a test, part of some judgement? Probably not it probably just is but you never know.