Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    @Fenster @smashup

I think the both of you live in London or have lived in London. What are your honest takes on the city today? How do you feel about life there? About the changes? The pros? The cons? All of that.
    It's unrecognisable. When I was a kid I remember when certain areas became predominantly "black," it looked really strange, now those areas are predominantly East European or Asian/Muslim, and the black people have filtered to the suburbs.

I said a few years ago, after spending about ten years hiding, I was shocked at spending all day and night in A&E. Hundreds after hundreds of people and no English/Brits. Get on a bus, no English. Entire high streets full of shops, no English/Brits.

Not saying it's a bad thing. Just bizarre.

I don't think people should be scared of discussing why groups of the "same" people live together. Trevor Phillips - of all people - said multiculturalism hasn't worked.

It's why I can't stand JK, Billy, Lily and Dom calling everyone evil racists whilst sitting in their 100% white areas. Why do they CHOOSE to live in those areas? Why? Why do muslims live together? Africans? Poles? Romanians? Chinese?
    Last edited by Fenster; 05-31-2019 at 08:25 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @Fenster @smashup

I think the both of you live in London or have lived in London. What are your honest takes on the city today? How do you feel about life there? About the changes? The pros? The cons? All of that.
    It's unrecognisable. When I was a kid I remember when certain areas became predominantly "black," it looked really strange, now those areas are predominantly East European or Asian/Muslim, and the black people have filtered to the suburbs.

I said a few years ago, after spending about ten years hiding, I was shocked at spending all day and night in A&E. Hundreds after hundreds of people and no English/Brits. Get on a bus, no English. Entire high streets full of shops, no English/Brits.

I don't think people should be scared of discussing why groups of the "same" people live together. Trevor Phillips - of all people - said multiculturalism hasn't worked.

It's why I can't stand JK, Billy, Lily and Dom calling everyone evil racists whilst sitting in their 100% white areas. Why do they CHOOSE to live in those areas? Why? Why do muslims live together? Africans? Poles? Romanians? Chinese?
    So Cleese was pretty much correct in his views and opinions?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster @smashup

Thank you for speaking so openly there, Fenster.

That was an observation I made earlier. All those demonizing basically white men (or Asians now) live in mostly white areas, do not marry other races, yet the so called 'terrible' racists seem to have married people of other races, are friends with people of other backgrounds, live among people of other races, and largely have no day to day problems with other races. It is just that they are not ignorant of the fact that people are not all the same and there are cultural problems that do exist out there and we should not hide from those.

I love the John Cleese comeback Tweets mentioned by Sargon here. Cleese is woke and taking no prisoners.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    @Fenster @smashup

Statistically he is correct, Khan has largely agreed too, and then we have on the ground proof with the words of Fenster and perhaps Smashup to come.

Case seems to have been solved.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster @smashup

Statistically he is correct, Khan has largely agreed too, and then we have on the ground proof with the words of Fenster and perhaps Smashup to come.

Where are all these cases of people being called 'evil racists'?

The opposite is closer to the truth. Basically Gandalf is acting like some ministry of public enlightenment totalitarian cunt insisting that there is the far right sanctioned truth and any other opinion is banned.

Has Cleese ever even lived in London?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    @Fenster @smashup

The opposite is closer to the truth. Basically Gandalf is acting like some ministry of public enlightenment totalitarian cunt insisting that there is the far right sanctioned truth and any other opinion is banned.

You call people sick, racist fucks all the time. Don't you remember? Doesn't matter if they are using dark humor or facts, but racism is your middle name.

BTW, how is berating somebody for baldness which they cannot control any different to berating somebody for their skin color?

Is it a freedom of speech thing?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster @smashup

You call people sick, racist fucks all the time. Don't you remember? Doesn't matter if they are using dark humor or facts, but racism is your middle name.

BTW, how is berating somebody for baldness which they cannot control any different to berating somebody for their skin color?

Why are you obsessed with everyone being victims? It's pathetic. If you really don't think you are a racist then all is dandy.

Calling someone a sick fuck is another thing entirely. If you are going to post sick poems and stories it's nobodies elses fault if you are called out on it.

And now you are policing the use of the word 'bald'?

Yet you think it's fine to rip the piss out of someone for having no legs? A lanky twat like you could probably spare a few inches to help them out too. Giraffdalf.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster @smashup

Why are you obsessed with everyone being victims? It's pathetic. If you really don't think you are a racist then all is dandy.

Calling someone a sick fuck is another thing entirely. If you are going to post sick poems and stories it's nobodies elses fault if you are called out on it.

Yet you think it's fine to rip the piss out of someone for having no legs? A lanky twat like you could probably spare a few inches to help them out too. Giraffdalf.
    It is a genuine question. One cannot help being gay or bald or black, yet you would happily berate the bald person. I am just curious how that works out from a logical point of view. You look for the weakest point and strike like a viper, but because I suspect that is not part of the ist or ism buzzword list, then that is fine and what you consider freedom of speech and I would agree to an extent. That is my interpretation of it. You basically think some people deserve to be abused and this was way back way before it even ended up the way it did over stream of conscious poems and others have put up with it too.

You can bring up stories and poems, but none of it can be backed up as action and yet you still made a truce with the man. It is very peculiar. You made a truce with a man that you think is mentally ill, who you think wants to bomb refugees, is a pervert, and who you mocked for being bald. I am just saying that it is rather inconsistent.

However, that is totally besides the point and you did not answer the question as to why years and years ago you would berate a person for a natural situation that they have no control over. A woman can choose to get pregnant to a bad man. A person can choose to rape another person. A man can choose to run in front of a train as an illegal immigrant. All those things are valid points one can contend with as they are choices, but to berate a man for being bald. How is that different?

You say Lyle does not understand freedom of speech, but you go on and on like a broken record about racism too. 'This site is non-racist'. Sexist, homophobic, racist blah, blah, blah, year in year out until everyone has had it up to the eyeballs. Yet you call people cunts, mock their appearance and all kinds of twisted things. You have double standards.

And once again, you are a lone voice in a thread.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 05-31-2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Cut a sentence

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back on topic, here is John Cleese Twitter. Some absolutely classic responses. The man is sharp.

https://twitter.com/johncleese

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster @smashup

It is a genuine question. One cannot help being gay or bald or black, yet you would happily berate the bald person. I am just curious how that works out from a logical point of view. You look for the weakest point and strike like a viper, but because I suspect that is not part of the ist or ism buzzword list, then that is fine and what you consider freedom of speech and I would agree to an extent. That is my interpretation of it. You basically think some people deserve to be abused and this was way back way before it even ended up the way it did over stream of conscious poems and others have put up with it too.

You can bring up stories and poems, but none of it can be backed up as action and yet you still made a truce with the man. It is very peculiar. You made a truce with a man that you think is mentally ill, who you think wants to bomb refugees, is a pervert, and who you mocked for being bald. I am just saying that it is rather inconsistent.

However, that is totally besides the point and you did not answer the question as to why years and years ago you would berate a person for a natural situation that they have no control over. A woman can choose to get pregnant to a bad man. A person can choose to rape another person. A man can choose to run in front of a train as an illegal immigrant. All those things are valid points one can contend with as they are choices, but to berate a man for being bald. How is that different?

You say Lyle does not understand freedom of speech, but you go on and on like a broken record about racism too. 'This site is non-racist'. Sexist, homophobic, racist blah, blah, blah, year in year out until everyone has had it up to the eyeballs. Yet you call people cunts, mock their appearance and all kinds of twisted things. You have double standards.

And once again, you are a lone voice in a thread.
    If you have an issue with me 'once again being a lone voice in a thread', like Lyle, you have no idea what freedom of speech even means.

Remember I am not the one moaning about John Cheese expressing his opinion. It is your YouTube heroes going full on massive melt down and losing their shit, simply because not everyone agrees with him.

If you are going to post videos of yourself gurning all over a forum and then verbally attack people, don't be surprised if somebody mentions the fact you are bald or short etc. Stop being offended on behalf of someone else. It is the exact thing you constantly accuse others of.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Pardon?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The one who appeared to meltdown was the one who posted an essay full of the usual vitriol refusing to concede the fact that London is not a British city. Even the Mayor who Morrissey argues cannot enunciate thinks so.

I am totally in favor of freedom of speech thus I mock things routinely and generally don't hold back. I think the anti racism rule is open for abuse as nobody on here calls anyone but Trump an orangutan. However, it is you with the race, gender and gay speech issues, so I simply asked why YOU do not have the same standards for something else one cannot control. We consider those groups because they cannot help being that way. However, personally I think anything can be joked about and discussed. But that wasn't just joking. You try to hurt, I get it, I tend to strike back too. Compared to you though I really do hold it back. Thus I think you fail to consider how you behave to others sometimes and that is why you have issues.

It is you moaning about the kinds of things Brock, Walrus and I would joke about or even discuss seriously sometimes, so the free speech limiter is you and only permitted according to rules that you allow. Anytime one goes beyond it is ALWAYS you whining about misogyny, racism or cuntism or what have you. That is why when you go on about Asians we say 'Hey, he is clearly racist against Asians and white people'. Freedom was right in that regard, you are full of self loathing and are the only one cheering on the decay of British culture and values excusing it all the way.

Anyone who questions it like Robinson, Morrissey, Benjamin, Cleese, Watson etc is automatically a racist and a rotter in your eyes. No compromise. Die hard ideologue. All people are saying is 'controlled migration' only. Hardly super racism is it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The one who appeared to meltdown was the one who posted an essay full of the usual vitriol refusing to concede the fact that London is not a British city. Even the Mayor who Morrissey argues cannot enunciate thinks so.

I am totally in favor of freedom of speech thus I mock things routinely and generally don't hold back. I think the anti racism rule is open for abuse as nobody on here calls anyone but Trump an orangutan. However, it is you with the race, gender and gay speech issues, so I simply asked why YOU do not have the same standards for something else one cannot control. We consider those groups because they cannot help being that way. However, personally I think anything can be joked about and discussed. But that wasn't just joking. You try to hurt, I get it, I tend to strike back too. Compared to you though I really do hold it back. Thus I think you fail to consider how you behave to others sometimes and that is why you have issues.

It is you moaning about the kinds of things Brock, Walrus and I would joke about or even discuss seriously sometimes, so the free speech limiter is you and only permitted according to rules that you allow. Anytime one goes beyond it is ALWAYS you whining about misogyny, racism or cuntism or what have you. That is why when you go on about Asians we say 'Hey, he is clearly racist against Asians and white people'. Freedom was right in that regard, you are full of self loathing and are the only one cheering on the decay of British culture and values excusing it all the way.

Anyone who questions it like Robinson, Morrissey, Benjamin, Cleese, Watson etc is automatically a racist and a rotter in your eyes. No compromise. Die hard ideologue. All people are saying is 'controlled migration' only. Hardly super racism is it.
    How does saying many Asians are racist make me a racist? If you think Freedom is right you have lost all credibility. Again here is no here so maybe stop pretending to speak for others. The truth is i am not the one one starting threads saying what a cunt Robinson is or how awful is PJW's latest rant. You and the guys you are citing are just incredibly hypersensitive and fragile. Unless everyone in another of your 'Why only white people can be considered English' threads pats you on the back and agrees with you , you basically turn on the waterworks.

"Case Closed""The only bastards are people who disagree with me". "You called someone bald". "You are too easy to find and so deserve to be stalked"..etc..etc.etc
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How does saying many Asians are racist make me a racist? If you think Freedom is right you have lost all credibility. Again here is no here so maybe stop pretending to speak for others. The truth is i am not the one one starting threads saying what a cunt Robinson is or how awful is PJW's latest rant. You and the guys you are citing are just incredibly hypersensitive and fragile. Unless everyone in another of your 'Why only white people can be considered English' threads pats you on the back and agrees with you , you basically turn on the waterworks.

"Case Closed""The only bastards are people who disagree with me". "You called someone bald". "You are too easy to find and so deserve to be stalked"..etc..etc.etc
    Because I don't think you know any Asians, certainly not East Asians. I was at a Wedding last weekend with over 200 Asians and the old one's in their 80's bused in from the farms were especially concerned that I had not shown up as early as my wife having met me a number of times. My wife says they were waiting for 2 hours for me and it was me they were asking about and not the other family members. Strange behavior for a bunch of old racists and old people are always the worst right? Nobody there was racist. You live in a white enclave and do not know the world. Some places are very racist, others really not so much and very safe too.

You will be pleased to know there will be a gay pride event for the 20th straight or even gay year too. But yes, Christians will protest also. I might go with Walrus and see if he will join me or go with them.

PJW's video was spot on and you are the only shouting racist and cunt everywhere in an obvious effort to attract new blood. 😜

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because I don't think you know any Asians, certainly not East Asians. I was at a Wedding last weekend with over 200 Asians and the old one's in their 80's bused in from the farms were especially concerned that I had not shown up as early as my wife having met me a number of times. My wife says they were waiting for 2 hours for me and it was me they were asking about and not the other family members. Strange behavior for a bunch of old racists and old people are always the worst right? Nobody there was racist. You live in a white enclave and do not know the world. Some places are very racist, others really not so much and very safe too.

You will be pleased to know there will be a gay pride event for the 20th straight or even gay year too. But yes, Christians will protest also. I might go with Walrus and see if he will join me or go with them.

PJW's video was spot on and you are the only shouting racist and cunt everywhere in an obvious effort to attract new blood. 😜
    Yes miles I am going to come. Brock will drop me off on his way to Plymouth. Oddly, I have seen plenty of racism towards Asians in my time.

Thread Information