447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Absolute Proof Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    You have to physiologically test them out, so this doesnt occur: These figures are horrific and conclusive: 1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500% | Frontpage Mag
    Frontpage ? Seriously mate? "Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" What a fucking joke. You can make statistics prove anything but if you are going to quote the words of someone from New York whose entire agenda is to demonise Muslims and like the other fucking American idiots on here tell Europe what to do whilst ignoring Xwetie who actually comes form Sweden, then there really is no hope. This used to be a place for intelligent debate and now it's "lets appeal to the lowest common denominator". No wonder so many great posters have left.
    alright try this one instead Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
    @Xwetie what is its like over there in Sweeden mate is this shit true or false?

Oh and Im not against Muslims coming in here, Im pro refugees coming on board but Im not stupid either with open arms I want our governments looking harder at and testing out their young single males beliefs and conscious a bit before letting them in. Just cause their paper work checks out isnt good enough in this day and age. I recon tests and a panel of judges and a restricted zone preliminary year so they can prove their worth.
    Last edited by Andre; 12-31-2015 at 09:38 PM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1 in 5 of us are Chinese.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From back on the fence though; it looks like people are running off into extremes, following the weather patterns and other extremists both religious and anti.

We have on one extreme side; people who see all refugees as innocents (which in reality is as fucking stupid as seeing all Muslims as terrorists.

But alas these two groups fight it out on the streets as if one is right and the other has to be wrong and make each other look even more extreme in opposition.

Reality is in the middle of both sides and that is where the answer is found in regards to management. It not found in the outer extremes by allowing everyone in or keeping everyone out, that is actually the lowest common denominator of thought process because its a stance in opposition, It is not a moving working set of answers that help manage the problems associated with assimilation.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have to physiologically test them out, so this doesnt occur: These figures are horrific and conclusive: 1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500% | Frontpage Mag
    Frontpage ? Seriously mate? "Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" What a fucking joke. You can make statistics prove anything but if you are going to quote the words of someone from New York whose entire agenda is to demonise Muslims and like the other fucking American idiots on here tell Europe what to do whilst ignoring Xwetie who actually comes form Sweden, then there really is no hope. This used to be a place for intelligent debate and now it's "lets appeal to the lowest common denominator". No wonder so many great posters have left.
    alright try this one instead Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
    @Xwetie what is its like over there in Sweeden mate is this shit true or false?

Oh and Im not against Muslims coming in here, Im pro refugees coming on board but Im not stupid either with open arms I want our governments looking harder at and testing out their young single males beliefs and conscious a bit before letting them in. Just cause their paper work checks out isnt good enough in this day and age. I recon tests and a panel of judges and a restricted zone preliminary year so they can prove their worth.
    That link is from the Gatestone Institute. Again another neo-conservative right wing anti-Muslim think tank, based in New York. It's really coming to something If I am the one left having to stand up for Muslims

I don't think for one minute that you are against any group per se, and never would I suggest such a thing. It has been quite obvious and consistent in all my posting that I am not so naive to not recognise fundamental issues even with mainstream Islam and the west. The fact remains most extremists are home grown and Brockton is literally doing the work of greedy governments, the mainstream media, huge corporations and Islamic terror groups and extremists by posting shit like

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...new-years.html

The 1% want us to distrust difference. They want you to look at refugees and see terror threats, they want you to look at disabled people and see tax burdens, they want you to see the unemployed they created and see scroungers, they want you to see anything but the banks and corporations avoiding paying any tax and the party donors receiving MBE's in the UK and lucrative contracts in OZ and the USA.

I am not going to be lectured in mental disorders by somebody like Brockton and Swedish Immigration issues by some rightwing Nazi prick and the British Idiot toffee nosed bastard son of Alex Jones from Infowars.

Picking an extreme point of view and then pretending it is a debate is just stoopid. It is the worst form of the Ameriocan created PC phenomena in which everybody must agree with a point so vacuous a brain damaged sheep couldn't mount an argument against it. It's obsfucation, a way of steering the discussion back to all blowing smoke up the arse of the opening poster. Anyone is free to do it but drinking the same Kool Aid has nothing to do with forum posting or contributing to this community.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Criminals come from all parts of society and there is a disproportionate number of Muslim men who have abused women in certain areas in the UK but that does not make women in more danger to all Muslims. These are criminals who need to be brought to justice whatever their religion, colour or background.

El Kabong Guest

The 1% want us to distrust difference. They want you to look at refugees and see terror threats,

I want you to assure me right now that there are exactly 0 terrorists in the "Syrian" refugees. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 35....I want you to with certainty tell me that absolutely, positively, 0 of those seeking asylum are not terrorists. If you cannot in good conscience agree that 0 of the refugees are terrorists then I'll ask this.....How many citizens' lives are you willing to risk in order to provide asylum for those refugees because that is the only other option we have according to you....I want to be nice, I do, I want to be able to help....but to just blindly say "Duuuuuuh, OK, everybody come in" is not very bright. We can have good intentions AND be vigilant at the same time, that's all I want.

And don't lump me in with Brockton for fucks sake, he's a fucking retard.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The 1% want us to distrust difference. They want you to look at refugees and see terror threats,

I want you to assure me right now that there are exactly 0 terrorists in the "Syrian" refugees. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 35....I want you to with certainty tell me that absolutely, positively, 0 of those seeking asylum are not terrorists. If you cannot in good conscience agree that 0 of the refugees are terrorists then I'll ask this.....How many citizens' lives are you willing to risk in order to provide asylum for those refugees because that is the only other option we have according to you....I want to be nice, I do, I want to be able to help....but to just blindly say "Duuuuuuh, OK, everybody come in" is not very bright. We can have good intentions AND be vigilant at the same time, that's all I want.

And don't lump me in with Brockton for fucks sake, he's a fucking retard.
    I am in no way lumping you in with Brockton but the world does not come with Guarantees of no risk. Risk is part of liberty. Are you going to stop all immigration because there is a threat of criminals immigrating ? Are you going to stop American citizens owning guns because a small minority may go on a rampage and kill more than a terrorist? Of course not. Then how can you apply the same illogical rhetoric to refugees fleeing a regime that they have no arms to fight against ?

The Pilgrim fathers left from these shores only a couple of miles from where I am now, in search of religious freedom, and now you are suggesting that it is somehow Mentally disordered for anyone to believe in liberation from persecution?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can not assure you right now that there are exactly 0 terrorists in the "Syrian" refugees as I can not assure you that there are 0 homegrown ones.

El Kabong Guest

I am in no way lumping you in with Brockton but the world does not come with Guarantees of no risk. Risk is part of liberty. Are you going to stop all immigration because there is a threat of criminals immigrating ? Are you going to stop American citizens owning guns because a small minority may go on a rampage and kill more than a terrorist? Of course not. Then how can you apply the same illogical rhetoric to refugees fleeing a regime that they have no arms to fight against ?

The Pilgrim fathers left from these shores only a couple of miles from where I am now, in search of religious freedom, and now you are suggesting that it is somehow Mentally disordered for anyone to believe in liberation from persecution?
    Thank you, that is greatly appreciated.

You are correct in that there are no guarantees, and that liberty is a dangerous thing....but you can manage risk when it comes to accepting refugees into your nation. I do think that stopping immigration for a while should be looked at because if you keep flooding the nation with people who don't understand/respect the nation then eventually you have no nation. I think America needs time to assimilate some of it's new citizens.

That said Arab nations should be expected to take care of their people. Those fleeing Syria (and in reality there are some actually fleeing Syria, but a lot are just other immigrants) are Arab, and being Arab you'd figure that in a nice, peaceful religion like Islam (which is the main religion in these Arab nations) the religious brothers and sisters of these refugees would welcome them into their nations with open arms....this has not been the case and it certainly makes me worry more. What aren't we being told? Why wouldn't Arab nations help out? Why must America and Europe shoulder this burden alone? Wouldn't it be a better fit? Wouldn't there be LESS of a culture shock?

Beanz, why do you think Arab nations are refusing to open their doors to these refugees?

The Pilgrims left from a land where they were persecuted in order to start their own nation in a land that wasn't yet inhabited by Anglo-Saxons and where land was widely available. If the refugees are indeed looking for a place where they will not be persecuted, that's fine, but there's a price to pay for that (they have to follow our laws).

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who says they are not following the laws. If one breaks the law does that mean all of them do? Show some common sense.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

imma read this in a bit, i come back with an answer shortly

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Thank you, that is greatly appreciated.

You are correct in that there are no guarantees, and that liberty is a dangerous thing....but you can manage risk when it comes to accepting refugees into your nation. I do think that stopping immigration for a while should be looked at because if you keep flooding the nation with people who don't understand/respect the nation then eventually you have no nation. I think America needs time to assimilate some of it's new citizens.

That said Arab nations should be expected to take care of their people. Those fleeing Syria (and in reality there are some actually fleeing Syria, but a lot are just other immigrants) are Arab, and being Arab you'd figure that in a nice, peaceful religion like Islam (which is the main religion in these Arab nations) the religious brothers and sisters of these refugees would welcome them into their nations with open arms....this has not been the case and it certainly makes me worry more. What aren't we being told? Why wouldn't Arab nations help out? Why must America and Europe shoulder this burden alone? Wouldn't it be a better fit? Wouldn't there be LESS of a culture shock?

Beanz, why do you think Arab nations are refusing to open their doors to these refugees?

The Pilgrims left from a land where they were persecuted in order to start their own nation in a land that wasn't yet inhabited by Anglo-Saxons and where land was widely available. If the refugees are indeed looking for a place where they will not be persecuted, that's fine, but there's a price to pay for that (they have to follow our laws).

Many Arab nations are not helping because they have supported Assad and his regime and other vested arms interests which are served by escalating conflict. Despite this half are in Turkey because of it's border but Iran has not taken any which is no surprise considering they backed Assad. There are many in Jordan and Lebanon (Which is of course not Islamic/Arab only). The other reason is because they are more like US than Arabs. They are whiter, like Brockton, and so Europe is more appealing to them than many Arab countries where they fear further persecution. We have a few thousand here in the UK and yet the million plus in Turkey and Lebanon is not even remarked upon. The media focus on what suits their agenda.

Syrian refugees: Which countries welcome them - CNN.com

So the TRUTH is America and Europe are not shouldering the majority of the burden at all. 1/4 million have returned to Iraq and yet again you don't see that on the news. Like America the Syrian secular legal system and much of it's framework was based on french law and the republicanism which framed your constitution. Assad has used religion as a weapon but Syrians like the much used example of Steve Jobs are not surprisingly drawn to secular countries in which their education and expertise can be used fruitfully. So following your laws will not be a problem for them. (Not that you followed any of the Native Americans )

The real bogeyman is heading corrupt corporations and Government think tanks in your and my country, whilst profiting massively from an unjust war killing civilians rather than an enemy they armed. If the Turks stopped buying Oil from Isil and the UK and America stopped selling arms to the Saudis, the middle east would already become more stable and the factions could at least have decisive wars not infinitely prolonged by outside factors.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    1 in 5 of us are Chinese.

That statement has opened my eyes.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's kind true, but they taking stuff to a next level here by saying 1 out of 4 women getting raped its bullshit. Sure i read about foreigner raping swedish girls, and the reason: Swedish girls wear no clothes and its tempting... a lot of them say... it happens but it isn't a daily thing...

I also known girls who slept with people while drunkish/drunk or really horny and regret it the day after and report is as rape...

El Kabong Guest

Not that you followed any of the Native Americans
    Thanks, I'll not disagree with you again Beanz.

Thread Information