Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berto vs. Guerrero - CutMeMicks Ringside pictures...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Berto vs. Guerrero - CutMeMicks Ringside pictures...

Awesome shots Mick. Always great to see the game from the inside out. That main event was something else. I thought Guerrero really put it on him through out.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    - I'm not sure if it was Bertos wife/girlfriend, sister or mom but a girl went off as soon as the fight ended. She stood right beside me and just started yelling at Bertos dad and the corner. She yelled "Eff that. Eff that. Eff that. I told you guys. I told you guys. Someone should have said something. You guys knew and nobody said anything. I'm not coming to another one of his fights if you don't change his trainer. Who taught him to hold and punch? That's not his style. You know damn well he's better than that. If you don't change his trainer I'm never coming to another one of his fights again. How the hell he get beat this easy? He got beat easy. That guys not even on his level and he got beat by him" she kept yelling and yelling while Bertos dad and the rest of the Berto camp tried to calm her down. I have video of this. Will see if I upload it tomorrow.

As always, great pics and stories.

As far as that chick is concerned, she needs to watch the televised fight. Between rounds, Berto's trainer kept telling Berto over and over again to quit holding. It's not the trainers fault the dumbass wouldn't listen to him.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched the fight live which was 5am.

Berto was man handled, the ref was lenient and should have warned Guerrero. Berto did not moan and got on with it. the fact that Berto saw the fight out shows what great courage he has.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolutely awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    - I'm not sure if it was Bertos wife/girlfriend, sister or mom but a girl went off as soon as the fight ended. She stood right beside me and just started yelling at Bertos dad and the corner. She yelled "Eff that. Eff that. Eff that. I told you guys. I told you guys. Someone should have said something. You guys knew and nobody said anything. I'm not coming to another one of his fights if you don't change his trainer. Who taught him to hold and punch? That's not his style. You know damn well he's better than that. If you don't change his trainer I'm never coming to another one of his fights again. How the hell he get beat this easy? He got beat easy. That guys not even on his level and he got beat by him" she kept yelling and yelling while Bertos dad and the rest of the Berto camp tried to calm her down. I have video of this. Will see if I upload it tomorrow.

As far as that chick is concerned, she needs to watch the televised fight. Between rounds, Berto's trainer kept telling Berto over and over again to quit holding. It's not the trainers fault the dumbass wouldn't listen to him.
    Berto was very static and should have kept his distance more, he allowed Guerrero to smother him. When Berto got some distance he was winning the fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gest12645 View Post
    you lucky man, being there and all. btw , Mares looks real small compared to you lol. cheers
    Cheers fella...
    Mares is a small guy and so is Broner.

Quote Originally Posted by jon09 View Post
    Pretty cool Mick. There's nothing like going to a big fight and hanging with the pugilistic gladiators.
    Indeed fella...

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Well done mate. You look like JMM.
    You guys here at Saddos are the only people who tell me that...

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Looks like you had a great night Mick, you can't beat a night at the fights the boxers the babes, if Master was there his tongue would be dragging on the floor.
    It was a great night...

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Great stuff Mick, and the pictures were excellent - keep 'um coming bro!

CQ's style reminds me more of a waddling duck more then it does a boxer, and Thurman is a great prospect but seems like a total asshole.

RG clearly won the fight but it was fugly, I still believe it was a nice victory for him. Berto seems to be headed for also-ran status in a hurry, but I gotta say they're ain't no quit in this dude.

cheers, the replay on HBO is on right now.
    Thanks Mars_ax...

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Awesome shots Mick. Always great to see the game from the inside out. That main event was something else. I thought Guerrero really put it on him through out.
    I'll watch the fight later today...
    Thanks my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post

Thanks baby you know I try to bring you guys the best I can...
    That's funny wonder if she's seen that by now.
    I did some research and it looks like it's Bertos girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Absolutely awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers fella...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TheKillersheepdateraper @CutMeMick

How did you resist following through with that left hook aimed at Broner's chin? You'd have been a legend man...
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great pictures and a great fight to go with it. Was toe to toe for the whole 12 rounds and no doubt puts Guerrero up there with the best at 147.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fantastic pictures. Broner looks tiny!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @TheKillersheepdateraper @CutMeMick

How did you resist following through with that left hook aimed at Broner's chin? You'd have been a legend man...
    @Cuntster aka. @Fenster
    Tell me about it.
    Some people went up to him to take a picture and he told them "Not now" so they walked away in disappoint. I was literally sitting right behind him and when I heard him say that I told the people "Look here's Josesito Lopez" he'll be glad to take a picture with you and he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Great pictures and a great fight to go with it. Was toe to toe for the whole 12 rounds and no doubt puts Guerrero up there with the best at 147.
    @Tam Seddon cheers fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Fantastic pictures. Broner looks tiny!
    @Kirkland Laing thanks and yeah he and Mares are tiny guys.

Thread Information