1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    @El Kabong
    Nobody has endorsed the storming of the Capitol

So in that case then you must believe that even though the USA spends almost a trillion dollars annually on defense a bunch of white supremacists are able to take over the US CAPITOL building by simply kicking open the front door?

Police of all sorts are active members of the white supremacist/Nazi far right and it should be obvious from all of the information presented that the Capitol Police were intentionally unprepared to defend the Capitol against this violent insurrection.

Clearly not all of the Capitol Police abdicated their duty to defend democracy and Congress, but this insurrection could never have happened the way it did without the higher ups in the Capitol police letting (or as you say endorsing) it happen.

You're not a stupid man. So don't act like you are.
    Correct, not a single politician has said "Gee that was great guys, way to go"...which is QUITE unlike what Democrat politicians said of BLM RIOTS where homes & businesses were wantonly destroyed and we were told "That's just property, it's not violence" and "they have insurance" and "People will do what they do" - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said that one. Then there's the CHAZ/CHOP an Autonomous Zone claiming they were outside the jurisdiction of the United States.

I think defense spending isn't for protecting Representatives and Senators from their constituents. I also think at the very least SOME protesters were LET into the Capitol.
    https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/s...583197698?s=20

Ooooh look at all that violence and disrespect and bloodshed....or Denilson, are my "white supremacist eyes deceiving me?" Surely your black supremacist eyes can point out the violence when the Capitol Policeman says "We disagree with you but respect your right to protest"

As for this "OMG this has NEVER happened ever!!! Not since the War of 1812!!!!!!"

And then there were the BLM riots in DC where BLM/Antifa attempted to burn down a historic church and people (even some on here) laughed saying Trump was 'in his basement' during the riots.

Please, I might smoke pot, but my memory ain't THAT bad.

Who is acting dumb? I'm certainly not. All taking the Capitol was, was a show of how many of us there are.....the opposition can say and do whatever, they can take Trump out now if they so choose, the PEOPLE who support Trump, MAGA, we're not going away, not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

So I don't know what that does for y'alls perspective on the situation, but I hope it clears up this idea that anything from "Aww come on man" to "you're a white supremacist nazi bigot" isn't going to move the needle. Not. One. Bit.
    So you are aligning yourself with them?

Wow

And yes Trump did not only endorse their/your actions he actually ordered them to do so.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    So many YouTube videos have been taken down by YouTube and so many Twitter accounts have been taken down by Twitter... This is big tech censorship, only blind idiots can't see it. This is the way cultural Marxism takes over. No videos were taken down in 2017 when they showed decapitated president Trump and assassinated President Trump in Central Park theater no videos were taken down and no tweets were taken down off Twitter. CNN and MSNBC and the New York Times all congratulated the arsonist and the mob and the looters as American heroes who were protesting racism in Seattle and Portland and Chicago. Now they are considered domestic terrorists even though 800,000 supporters for Trump were in Washington DC on the 6th and only a handful broke into the Capitol building--- the mainstream media wants to label all 800,000 Trump supporters as domestic terrorists and members of Congress who are Democrats want to arrest Ted Cruz and Josh holy for simply raising an objection to the fraudulent electoral votes. The Democrats are the domestic terrorists and this is a cultural Marxist take over like the Bolsheviks in 1917. The the judges gave the cold shoulder and the silent treatment to all of the lawsuits and therefore not one shred of the evidence was ever heard by a court. The cases were simply not even considered to be taken up. That is gaslighting on a massive scale. This is not going to go away. This was narcissistic abuse and projecting and gaslighting and insult to injury over the past four years and now a completely stolen election that the whole world can see. This is not going to go away. Out of state voters and double voters and machine printed ballots and absentee ballots without any signature matches are valid and legitimate evidence to be considered in a court of law but it was completely gaslighted and shut down and 75 million people have become disenfranchised after being told for four years they were pieces of subhuman trash and deplorables and irredeemables. This is just the beginning and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

In 1776 they would have called George Washington and his ragtag team of Patriots "domestic terrorist who broke the law".

2021 is going to be some year. Thanks to an obviously stolen election and an obvious conspiracy by the Democrats to ignore the evidence and dehumanize and demonize 75 million Trump supporters.

You sound like Brock ffs.

What happened to blaming it all on BLM ?

Now it's the Jews fault eh?

You don't even know what cultural marxism is.

You and your supposed victims followed the ultimate 1%er to his spoiled logical conclusion and now like him after 4 years you are blaming everyone else?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/...422747649?s=21

Very Ballsy and honest of him to say this. Let’s see if anything changes. After All, Obama never stoped racism.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    @El Kabong

So in that case then you must believe that even though the USA spends almost a trillion dollars annually on defense a bunch of white supremacists are able to take over the US CAPITOL building by simply kicking open the front door?

Police of all sorts are active members of the white supremacist/Nazi far right and it should be obvious from all of the information presented that the Capitol Police were intentionally unprepared to defend the Capitol against this violent insurrection.

Clearly not all of the Capitol Police abdicated their duty to defend democracy and Congress, but this insurrection could never have happened the way it did without the higher ups in the Capitol police letting (or as you say endorsing) it happen.

Correct, not a single politician has said "Gee that was great guys, way to go"...which is QUITE unlike what Democrat politicians said of BLM RIOTS where homes & businesses were wantonly destroyed and we were told "That's just property, it's not violence" and "they have insurance" and "People will do what they do" - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said that one. Then there's the CHAZ/CHOP an Autonomous Zone claiming they were outside the jurisdiction of the United States.

I think defense spending isn't for protecting Representatives and Senators from their constituents. I also think at the very least SOME protesters were LET into the Capitol.

Ooooh look at all that violence and disrespect and bloodshed....or Denilson, are my "white supremacist eyes deceiving me?" Surely your black supremacist eyes can point out the violence when the Capitol Policeman says "We disagree with you but respect your right to protest"

As for this "OMG this has NEVER happened ever!!! Not since the War of 1812!!!!!!"

And then there were the BLM riots in DC where BLM/Antifa attempted to burn down a historic church and people (even some on here) laughed saying Trump was 'in his basement' during the riots.

Who is acting dumb? I'm certainly not. All taking the Capitol was, was a show of how many of us there are.....the opposition can say and do whatever, they can take Trump out now if they so choose, the PEOPLE who support Trump, MAGA, we're not going away, not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

So I don't know what that does for y'alls perspective on the situation, but I hope it clears up this idea that anything from "Aww come on man" to "you're a white supremacist nazi bigot" isn't going to move the needle. Not. One. Bit.

Wow

And yes Trump did not only endorse their/your actions he actually ordered them to do so.
    Trump said they were special and that he loved them
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I try to get to the engine room of what a person writes and cut out the babble and in your post it was these two

@El Kabong
    Correct, not a single politician has said "Gee that was great guys, way to go"

ErLGBpyXYAIgeG1.jpg
    ErLEuzOXEAAFpcP.jpg
    ErLkf_XXYAA1nsf.jpg

@El Kabong
    Trump out now if they so choose, the PEOPLE who support Trump, MAGA, we're not going away, not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

Fighting words. So what's the next move ? What's the end goal ? What do you MAGAs want ?
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 01-09-2021 at 03:39 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So many YouTube videos have been taken down by YouTube and so many Twitter accounts have been taken down by Twitter... This is big tech censorship, only blind idiots can't see it.

2021 is going to be some year. Thanks to an obviously stolen election and an obvious conspiracy by the Democrats to ignore the evidence and dehumanize and demonize 75 million Trump supporters.
    This is a collection of arrant nonsense. No news organisations congratulated anybody committing violent acts last summer. Thousands of posts and videos from all parts of the political spectrum are taken down every single day on every big platform. There were maybe thirty thousand Trump supporters in Washington the other day. No mainstream media outlet is labelling all Trump supporters as domestic terrorists.

No evidence alleging fraud was presented by any Trump lawyers in any of the sixty plus cases they has thrown out by various judges across America. None at all. Zero. A lot of the judges who threw the cases out of court were appointed by Trump. A sample:

Chief among them is Brett H. Ludwig, whom Trump nominated to a U.S. District Court in Wisconsin in 2017. Earlier this month, he called the Trump campaign’s request to have the GOP-appointed Wisconsin legislature pick new presidential electors “bizarre.” And he followed that up Saturday by ruling against the “extraordinary” lawsuit.“A sitting president who did not prevail in his bid for reelection has asked for federal court help in setting aside the popular vote based on disputed issues of election administration, issues he plainly could have raised before the vote occurred,” he wrote.

Ludwig added: “This court allowed the plaintiff the chance to make his case, and he has lost on the merits. In his reply brief, plaintiff ‘asks that the Rule of Law be followed.’ It has been.”

Ludwig’s stern rebuke echoed a Trump federal appeals court nominee, Stephanos Bibas, who ruled against the Trump campaign in late November in Pennsylvania.

“Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote on behalf of a three-judge panel. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Yeah, a completely stolen election that the world can see eh? The world can see an election where the people in charge of running it all said it went well and there was no fraud but a desperate president and his minions created a load of bullshit claims about fraud that were all thrown out of court. 75 million people have not become disenfranchised. They got to vote. Their voices were heard. They lost.

There's no conspiracy to ignore evidence. There is no evidence to ignore. None at all. Trump has had three months to produce evidence of voter fraud. None has been forthcoming. None. Zero. He has however pressured various election officials around the country to fraudulently fix the election results in order to throw the election to him. When that failed he tried to orchestrate a coup on the government of the United States. This is not something you should be defending.

Thrown off Twitter too! And before you start this is not censorship or Orwellian or abridging his First Amendment rights or anything like that. This is a private company exercising their right not to associate with and not to provide a platform to a dangerous racist terrorism-inciting fascist. Trump now joins the ranks of terrorist leaders worldwide who are banned from Twitter and rightly so.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I have a whole bunch of links that I found interesting anyway. I don't know about other people. Do people read these or am I just wasting my time posting them? Let me know or not so I can either keep posting them or not.
    I read most of it, some good stuff shows up, I added a few guys you've posted to the twitter follow list(the statistics fellows from the election are good to follow) , I like to keep that list smaller or Twitter just becomes overwhelming for me, so it's handy when someone else collects the interesting posts..... American politics is really nasty though so I stay out of the discussions but I read a fair bit.

Although of course everyone must check who is making these Twitter posts and make sure they're a good source

The elections guys were miles ahead of the networks with the Georgia elections. I didn't watch any coverage but apparently when CNN were saying things were looking bad for both Democratic candidates @redistrict had already called both races for the Democrats.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

White supremacists attack the seat of government, and openly threaten to kill lawmakers (4 ppl actually die) please tell me again how Black football players taking a knee hate America.

When it comes to blk ppl we get, just even the thought of a blk protest gets

But with what happened a few days ago ?

No tear gas. No water canons. No flash bangs. No snipers. No dogs. No tanks. No drones. No militarised police.

No one beating white society over the head for looting. No one blaming white parents. No one blaming white groups like Green day for affecting white people.

I heard more than a few Latinos were there too.

But I'm race baiting I guess. This doesn't shock me one but

Typical

BLM riots were ENDORSED by several elected officials. Nobody has endorsed the storming of the Capitol. Politicians donned Kinte cloth and kneeled in solidarity with BLM....anyone doing that with the people who stormed the Capitol?

Cry me a river Denny. Americans sat back and watched BLM & Antifa burn city after city this summer and you want to bitch about an event which didn't even last 24 hours?

Yes you ARE race baiting that's your brand.

Oh Lyle. Your whole world collapses when it finally sinks in that you fell for the biggest con and conman ever and your first reaction is to lash out at Black people. Shameful but entirely predictable.

That's it for Trump then, he's admitted he lost. You're going to have to fly your Trump truck flags at half mast now. It turns out he was just an incompetent fascist criminal, an antidemocratic authoritarian who now has the blood of Americans on his hands, the worst president in history.

Trump is finished now. If the New York state prosecutors don't nail him the Clinton hitmen will.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials

[i]The supporters of President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday to stop the ratification of President-elect Joe Biden's election victory were attempting a violent coup that multiple European security officials said appeared to have at least tacit support from aspects of the US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex.

They said the circumstantial evidence available pointed to what would be openly called a coup attempt in any other nation.

One NATO source set the stage, using terms more commonly used to describe unrest in developing countries.
    "The defeated president gives a speech to a group of supporters where he tells them he was robbed of the election, denounces his own administration's members and party as traitors, and tells his supporters to storm the building where the voting is being held," the NATO intelligence official said.
    "The supporters, many dressed in military attire and waving revolutionary-style flags, then storm the building where the federal law-enforcement agencies controlled by the current president do not establish a security cordon, and the protesters quickly overwhelm the last line of police.
    "The president then makes a public statement to the supporters attacking the Capitol that he loves them but doesn't really tell them to stop," the official said. "Today I am briefing my government that we believe with a reasonable level of certainty that Donald Trump attempted a coup that failed when the system did not buckle.
    "I can't believe this happened."]/i]

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...true&r=US&IR=T

Cops gave rioters directions to Schumer’s office but aimed a gun at a photographer and didn’t believe she was a journalist.

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status...96715670810626

"This reporter overheard a Capitol Police officer apologize, unprompted, to would-be insurrectionists as they left the still-chaotic scene at the Capitol grounds: 'Sorry about all of this. Thanks for your patience.'"

https://twitter.com/mslaurabliss/sta...72655708192770

Ben Sasse, citing conversations with senior White House officials, says Trump was "excited" and "delighted" as his supporters tried to storm the Capitol and was "confused" others weren't so excited

https://twitter.com/awprokop/status/1347583108934197248

This is partly what the DOD purges were for- finding the right collaborators for the last-ditch illegal measures.

https://twitter.com/ruthbenghiat/sta...98416373047297

In September, former AG Barr urged federal prosecutors to consider sedition charges against protesters. Acting AG Jeff Rosen said in a memo that prosecutors should consider a sedition charge, if a group conspired to "take a federal courthouse or other federal property by force."

https://twitter.com/bykristinep/stat...70835438710786

Coming into focus. Trump initially refused to record tonight’s video but relented when he suddenly realized he might face criminal charges for his role launching yesterday’s insurrection.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1347421744408252416

I have been asked and have agreed to cooperate with multiple government agencies to provide testimony on the wrongdoing by #Trump and the #TrumpFamily. I am doing this in large part as #Trump and family have tried, and thankfully failed, to destroy America’s democracy.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/...03193845829633

As riot raged at Capitol, Trump tried to call senators to overturn election

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/08/p...iot/index.html

Shot:

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1347411930114359296

Chaser:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1347560559697391618

Him and his fucking Cliff Clavin beard. Fundraising off the back of his fascist coup support after the Capitol had been stormed too:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1347328348729577474

What an odious piece of shit.

Very fine gentlemen:

https://twitter.com/RoyaTheWriter/st...81249983614979

https://twitter.com/Lkatzenberg/stat...57650291765253

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah yes, antifa. A few hundred random anarchistsdotted across America that consercative media has turned into the latest boogeyman to give their viewers and listeners another nonexistent threat to wet the bed over.

Donald Trump, who yesterday called these antifa invaders beautiful and told them he loved them, spent months inviting his supporters to come to DC on the sixth. Trump supporters spent months organising online, there is endless documentation of them swapping information on how to pry open doors, protect themselves from riot control measures and so on.

And then Trump gave a speech to them when they turned up? Did they look like a bunch of pasty faced speed freak anarchists? No, they looked like the cast of fucking Duck Dynasty. Then he told them to go to the Capitol and take "strong action" and they marched off in a cloud of microwave burrito flatulence and stormed the building.

And almost all of these idiots filmed themselves doing it. There are hundreds of videos on the internet of these fuckers identifying themselves while criming. So there's an actual checkable record of all these criminals and it turns out they're all Trump supporters.

Presumably the fact you're posting this video means that you think what happened in the Capitol was bad and criminal, right? Is that the case?

Have you noticed that everything you post turns out to be complete garbage? Does that give you pause to think that you might be being misinformed by wherever you get your information on? Does reading and viewing stuff that confirms your prejudices and makes you feel good outweigh reading and viewing accurate and factual information?

A small selection of GOP politicians, police and other occupations who invaded the Capitol:

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...64537099837442

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status...89098697003008

https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/statu...34743323394048

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...27314363904006

https://twitter.com/AymanM/status/1347614977847402499

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...30294399713280

https://twitter.com/PissOffTrumpkin/...46009298366464

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/s...59100794474498

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/statu...14831071924227

https://twitter.com/Ugarles/status/1346985940829556736

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    @El Kabong

Wow

"He ordered them to do so"

Ok Beanz, provide direct evidence that Donald Trump said "storm the Capitol"

I mean that's what you said happened so you no doubt have the receipts.

El Kabong Guest

People demanding Trump's immediate resignation and/or impeachment aren't showing me that they have a lot of confidence in Biden being inaugurated on the 20th.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Oh, and Donald Trump reinstated death by firing squad (among others) as a form of capital punishment. Think Trump or those opposed to Trump get that fate?

Guess we'll see

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People demanding Trump's immediate resignation and/or impeachment aren't showing me that they have a lot of confidence in Biden being inaugurated on the 20th.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Oh, and Donald Trump reinstated death by firing squad (among others) as a form of capital punishment. Think Trump or those opposed to Trump get that fate?

Guess we'll see

Thread Information