Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hillary Clinton to run in 2020

Democrats must learn their lesson after their loss. You do not go back and do the same thing again. It is the height of insanity.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A lot of media sources are saying this. She just runs such a poor campaign. Her speeches are lame. I think she should stay home with bill and rest

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary Clinton running in 2020 is fake news. Probably meant Hillary Duff. Or Hillary Swank.

No matter.

Kanye would rush the stage and take the microphones from them also.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary for POTUS
    Bill for Vice-POTUS

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    All Media Matters ever does is post videos of conservatives saying things. They're just using conservatives' own words to show what they want to show. I can understand why that might upset you. And the stuff about the ankle monitors is direct from Q, who according to you is Trump or Trump's top people getting Trump's message out. So you must believe that a whole bunch of Democrates including radical Muslim Huma are wearing ankle monitors because although they've been arrested for various deep state crimes Trump has somehow let them out of jail to continue their deep state lives for some reason.

And this post just gets crazier and crazier. I'm just going to deal with the first point you made. Neither Mueller nor Rosenstein have said anything like that. The Mueller investigation hasn't made a single public comment yet other than "no comment" and probably never will. Rosenstein hasn't said what you claim he said and he hasn't charged Manafort with any crimes years ago like you claimed a few posts ago but then couldn't provide any evidence to back that up. You can't do it here either. Rosenstein has said Trump isn't a target but he legally can't be, it doesn't mean he isn't being investigated.

You seem very confident that no Americans are involved in election meddling. I'll bet you that at least one Trump person is eventually shown to be involved in meddling with the Russians. I'm so confident I'll be proved correct that I'll give you ten to one odds provided you put up at least a hundred dollars and that Trump doesn't manage to scrap the investigation somehow. Provided the investigation is allowed to run its course if no American is indicted for election meddling, and remember Mueller is working with Trump according to Q and it's only a matter of time before tens of thousands of deep staters are arrested, then I send ten times your stake to the charity of your choice. If it turns out that a Trump guy is indicted for election meddling then you have to send your stake to a charity of my choice and provide a checkable receipt. How much would you like to bet?
    Oh is that what they do? They don't clip and cut and edit to push their point....because that is kinda what it looked like your video was and I took it apart and your response is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    And the stuff about the ankle monitors is direct from Q
    Oh really? That's news to me, which post is it in? If it's from Q directly then where's the post, I'm sure someone as brilliant as you could find it easily.

I don't believe anyone is wearing an ankle monitor, why the fuck would they be wearing ankle monitors? Nobody has been charged with anything yet. I think Hillary was wearing some kind of back brace recently and a life alert pendant apparently but other than that these are all very public figures, there would be no need for ankle monitors...Hillary has a Secret Service detail....think she'd be difficult to find if needed?

Speaking of not being charged with anything....Mueller has said Trump isn't a target of criminal charges in his probe. Rosenstein has filed indictments of Russians and Russian companies...no Americans. And Paul Manafort is being charged with money laundering schemes and FARA violations and hell 8 years ago he was on trial for similar crimes and then Attorney Rod Rosenstein cleared him of the charges.

It looks like to me the Democrats are projecting a lot. I remember Obama saying there's no way an election could be rigged and that Trump should stop whining about it...now there's whining about the result but it's Hillary whining. Hillary who YES 100% shafted Bernie Sanders, 100% she rigged the Democrat primary and nobody says peep about it, why? And then to say there was election meddling.....define meddling would you please? If no votes were changed, the outcome of the election was not changed what is "meddling"? And then with that definition look at the Steele dossier and illegal immigrants and allowing felons to vote and see where you stand then.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Black people are not as racist as Master and Beanz. I don't hear of many African-Americans hating Trump just because he's white, most know he's trying to make America a better place for all it's citizens.

Ha! come on man you have to do better than that. I don't hate white people I am white, that would be weird. I can't speak for Master but I would be absolutely floored and stunned if after years and years of showing no indication of being racist he turned out not to like white people. It would make his day to day life in the UK a living nightmare.

I just don't buy into the idea that Trump is any real kind of alternative to traditional politicians. Look at how he continues to protect the 1% at the top, carries on with the MIC, still kowtows to The Saudis and Israel and lies continuously.

The only thing worse would be another Clinton in power but that does not validate Trump as being anything but yet another swamp dweller looking after his own and being so concerned with his own ego that everyday hard working Americans continue to see everything stagnate. They are no better off than in the 1980's because like in Britain GDP does not take into account things that matter. It is a false measure. There are I am sure plenty of African Americans who disagree with your assertion.

If you ever come to the UK look me up I will take you on a tour of all the Celtic Crosses and Stone Circles. Some of which are older than the Synagogues here
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! come on man you have to do better than that. I don't hate white people I am white, that would be weird. I can't speak for Master but I would be absolutely floored and stunned if after years and years of showing no indication of being racist he turned out not to like white people. It would make his day to day life in the UK a living nightmare.

I just don't buy into the idea that Trump is any real kind of alternative to traditional politicians. Look at how he continues to protect the 1% at the top, carries on with the MIC, still kowtows to The Saudis and Israel and lies continuously.

The only thing worse would be another Clinton in power but that does not validate Trump as being anything but yet another swamp dweller looking after his own and being so concerned with his own ego that everyday hard working Americans continue to see everything stagnate. They are no better off than in the 1980's because like in Britain GDP does not take into account things that matter. It is a false measure. There are I am sure plenty of African Americans who disagree with your assertion.

If you ever come to the UK look me up I will take you on a tour of all the Celtic Crosses and Stone Circles. Some of which are older than the Synagogues here
    I thought you caught hell for being Gypsy and Jewish when you were growing up? Not saying those aren't white, just saying that would be odd

He's protecting the 1% how? Ever think for a second that the 1% would be ok with damned near anyone because they're the 1% and they can afford pretty much anything?

Saudi Arabia had a pretty big political shakeup itself, it remains to be seen how it goes but women are starting to be allowed to drive so that's slight progress. Also some very shady dudes in SA got arrested and had their assets frozen in that political shake up....we'll see how that plays out in the future.

Israel is an ally but at least they fend for themselves when needed. I'd like to see fewer $$$ sent their way though, they should be self sufficient.

I'm curious as to what all you know about Hillary if for nothing else to better understand your calling her a "swamp dweller". Who doesn't look after their own?

I'm an American, the tax cuts, deregulation, jobs...those are "really real things that are real" just sayin.

El Kabong Guest

Very ugly happenings of late

Sikh Man Attacked, Told To ‘Go Back To Your Country’ In Stanislaus County
    https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...islaus-county/
    A well-known member of the Stanislaus County community was brutally beaten while placing campaign signs, and police are investigating it as a hate crime.

It was Tuesday night in Keyes and 50-year-old Surjit Malhi had just placed his last sign at the corner of Foote and Keyes when he came upon two men waiting for him as returned to his truck.

“As soon as I saw them they threw sand in my eyes,” Malhi said.

And that was just the beginning of the attack. The two men proceeded to beat Malhi in the head, shoulders and neck.

“And I cleared my eyes and I saw them,” Malhi said.

Blue eyes peeking through black hoodies is what he saw. And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”

The same message, along with hate symbols, were spray painted on his truck. Malhi, the entire time, fearing for his life.

“It’s very scary you know. They were going to shoot me,” Malhi said thought.

Malhi is a Republican...I wonder if the culprits of this attack were AntiFa...they are EXTRAORDINARILY racist, they're "thought bigots" but be of a different mind AND different skin color and they will slander the shit out of you and threaten physical violence...doesn't mean they are always the best at following through with the violence but it happens.

Alex Jones & InfoWars are being scrubbed from Facebook and YouTube...regardless of what you think of InfoWars or Alex Jones that kind of censorship is not cool. I wonder what Cenk Uygur and the Young Turks would have to do in order to be censored.

And Republican candidate for the VERY safe Democrat seat of Jim Costa in Fresno, CA had her campaign ad pulled from Facebook because it's "Hate Speech"

....it's "hate speech" to speak ill of the Khmer Rouge apparently
    Last edited by El Kabong; 08-07-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    All Media Matters ever does is post videos of conservatives saying things. They're just using conservatives' own words to show what they want to show. I can understand why that might upset you. And the stuff about the ankle monitors is direct from Q, who according to you is Trump or Trump's top people getting Trump's message out. So you must believe that a whole bunch of Democrates including radical Muslim Huma are wearing ankle monitors because although they've been arrested for various deep state crimes Trump has somehow let them out of jail to continue their deep state lives for some reason.

And this post just gets crazier and crazier. I'm just going to deal with the first point you made. Neither Mueller nor Rosenstein have said anything like that. The Mueller investigation hasn't made a single public comment yet other than "no comment" and probably never will. Rosenstein hasn't said what you claim he said and he hasn't charged Manafort with any crimes years ago like you claimed a few posts ago but then couldn't provide any evidence to back that up. You can't do it here either. Rosenstein has said Trump isn't a target but he legally can't be, it doesn't mean he isn't being investigated.

You seem very confident that no Americans are involved in election meddling. I'll bet you that at least one Trump person is eventually shown to be involved in meddling with the Russians. I'm so confident I'll be proved correct that I'll give you ten to one odds provided you put up at least a hundred dollars and that Trump doesn't manage to scrap the investigation somehow. Provided the investigation is allowed to run its course if no American is indicted for election meddling, and remember Mueller is working with Trump according to Q and it's only a matter of time before tens of thousands of deep staters are arrested, then I send ten times your stake to the charity of your choice. If it turns out that a Trump guy is indicted for election meddling then you have to send your stake to a charity of my choice and provide a checkable receipt. How much would you like to bet?
    Oh is that what they do? They don't clip and cut and edit to push their point....because that is kinda what it looked like your video was and I took it apart and your response is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    And the stuff about the ankle monitors is direct from Q
    Oh really? That's news to me, which post is it in? If it's from Q directly then where's the post, I'm sure someone as brilliant as you could find it easily.

I don't believe anyone is wearing an ankle monitor, why the fuck would they be wearing ankle monitors? Nobody has been charged with anything yet. I think Hillary was wearing some kind of back brace recently and a life alert pendant apparently but other than that these are all very public figures, there would be no need for ankle monitors...Hillary has a Secret Service detail....think she'd be difficult to find if needed?

Speaking of not being charged with anything....Mueller has said Trump isn't a target of criminal charges in his probe. Rosenstein has filed indictments of Russians and Russian companies...no Americans. And Paul Manafort is being charged with money laundering schemes and FARA violations and hell 8 years ago he was on trial for similar crimes and then Attorney Rod Rosenstein cleared him of the charges.

It looks like to me the Democrats are projecting a lot. I remember Obama saying there's no way an election could be rigged and that Trump should stop whining about it...now there's whining about the result but it's Hillary whining. Hillary who YES 100% shafted Bernie Sanders, 100% she rigged the Democrat primary and nobody says peep about it, why? And then to say there was election meddling.....define meddling would you please? If no votes were changed, the outcome of the election was not changed what is "meddling"? And then with that definition look at the Steele dossier and illegal immigrants and allowing felons to vote and see where you stand then.

There's not a word edited in that video. It's just a video of Fox News people saying things. They're so full of shit on that channel nothing has to be deceptively edited, they just have to show exactly what they said.

Mueller hasn't said a word in public about the probe and neither has his spokesman. Other than "no comment". Trump can't legally be a target of the probe. Being a target means you're about to be indicted and Trump can't be indicted. Nixon was never a target of the Watergate probe but was eventually mentioned as an unindicted co-conspirator in the indictments of various Nixon people. These investigations work from the bottom up anyway. The people at the bottom of the ladder are the first people to be swept up along with any peripheral people. That's what has happened here apart from one of two individuals whose lawbreaking was unavoidably obvious.

Here's a federal prosecutor making a similar point:

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/...32023981879297

Several Americans have been charged so far. One is indicted along with the first batch of Russians, the president's National Security Advisor has pled guilty to a lesser charge and has been cooperating with the Mueller investigation for over a year now, George Papadopoulos pled guilty to a lesser charge and is cooperating, Manafort's business partner same thing.

When was Manafort on trial for money laundering and how could Rosenstein clear a man on trial? This is the second time I've asked you this.

Even if the outcome of the election wasn't changed at all, and there's no proof either way yet, accepting help when a hostile foreign power offer it is a felony. And the Trump campaign were told that by the FBI. They were told foreign intelligence agencies were targeting their campaign and if there was any contact they had to immediately contact the FBI and inform them. And that's standard procedure. The heads of the previous eight GOP campaigns have all said if the Russians had contacted them their first call would have been to the FBI.

I’ve worked on 5 presidential races & the idea of talking to Russians who claim to have dirt on former SOS is unimaginable. You get an offer like that & your next call is to campaign lawyer who calls the FBI. It’s as simple as calling cops if somebody asks you to help rob a bank.

https://twitter.com/stuartpstevens/s...34715158241280

The Russians called Trump and the Trump people took the meeting as Donald Fredovich admitted on Sunday after originally making a statement a year ago claiming otherwise and then repeatedly changing his story for a year. Now he's admitting he lied, that he covered it up and he lied about the coverup.

The GOP billionaire who funded the Steele dossier was funding what the CIA do every day, trying to find information out about the workings of the Russian government as it impacts America and American people they're involved with. So far a lot of what the Steele dossier originally said, that Russia wanted Trump to win and was stealing documents and data to help him win, has been confirmed by events and statements out of Trump and Putin's own mouths. Not a single word of the Steele dossier has so far been disproved. Not a word Lyle. Accepting invitations from a hostile foreign power to change the result of a general election is another thing entirely, even if no votes are changed as a result of the conspiracy. If you rob a bank and there's no money in the bank to rob you still committed a crime.

I see you're still dodging the bet.

In other Trump news, he proves he has no idea at all about his signature policy. Not even no idea, he's got the whole thing ass backwards:

....Tariffs will make our country much richer than it is today. Only fools would disagree. We are using them to negotiate fair trade deals and, if countries are still unwilling to negotiate, they will pay us vast sums of money in the form of Tariffs. We win either way......

Come on Lyle, even you're not this thick. What's the obvious thing he got wrong here?
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 08-07-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another thing Lyle. If the media really was so biased against Trump the fact that he makes a total fool of himself over his signature policy should have resulted in days of nonstop mockery with the story on TV nonstop and endless questions to the Trump White House asking how is it that he doesn't understand how tariffs work. Instead it barely gets a mention. It's unbelievable what he gets away with. Regardless of the Russia story or anything else his biggest crime is he's a fucking ignoramus and shouldn't even be allowed in the same zip code as the White House.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! come on man you have to do better than that. I don't hate white people I am white, that would be weird.
    What do you have in common with Jesse Benn?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse...l?guccounter=1

With anti-White activist Tim Wise? Anti-White Harvard professor Noel Ignatiev? With anti-White activist Sally Kohn?

What do you have in common with the Bolsheviks like Trotsky, Sverdlov, Lenin, Zinoviev, Sokolnikov, Radek, Litvinov, Kamenev, Uritsky, Kaganovich, and the notorious NKVD boss Yagoda? They hated us too, in fact murdered tens of millions of us and tried to eradicate Christianity in the USSR.

While it's true that many of us are gullible and easily manipulated, not all of us are as naive as you believe.
    Last edited by Freedom; 08-07-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump has his strengths and weaknesses. Here's an article about one of his weaknesses:

Trump Is Israel’s “Useful Idiot”

https://ahtribune.com/us/israelgate/...iot-trump.html

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's another Trump weakness, the environment:

https://twitter.com/BiologistDan/sta...55687273410561

National Widlife Refuges are meant to PROTECT WILDLIFE. Donald Trump has reversed a 2 year policy and allowing the use of bee and butterfly killing pesticide, including neonicotinoids. Some of these species are endangered and need protection.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another thing Lyle. If the media really was so biased against Trump the fact that he makes a total fool of himself over his signature policy should have resulted in days of nonstop mockery with the story on TV nonstop and endless questions to the Trump White House asking how is it that he doesn't understand how tariffs work. Instead it barely gets a mention. It's unbelievable what he gets away with. Regardless of the Russia story or anything else his biggest crime is he's a fucking ignoramus and shouldn't even be allowed in the same zip code as the White House.
    Oh yeah they let him get away with a lot, he is never attacked

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Ha! come on man you have to do better than that. I don't hate white people I am white, that would be weird.
    What do you have in common with Jesse Benn?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse...l?guccounter=1

With anti-White activist Tim Wise? Anti-White Harvard professor Noel Ignatiev? With anti-White activist Sally Kohn?

What do you have in common with the Bolsheviks like Trotsky, Sverdlov, Lenin, Zinoviev, Sokolnikov, Krassin, Radek, Litvinov, Kamenev, Uritsky, Kaganovich, and the notorious NKVD boss Yagoda? They hated us too, in fact murdered tens of millions of us and tried to eradicate Christianity in the USSR.

While it's true that many of us are gullible and easily manipulated, not all of us are as naive as you believe.
    By 'us' do you mean Christians or just all white people who are not Jews?

I am white English, born in England of two white English born parents and yet you are lecturing me from Canada on what it means to be English.

I wish your conspiracy theories were just daft but there is quite a sinister undertow contained within them.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information