Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mikkel Kessler - a tribute to the Viking Warrior

Super Middleweight also acknowledge as Kessler's Kingdom when Calzaghe has retire

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mikkel Kessler - a tribute to the Viking Warrior

I THINK MIKKEL WOULD PUT A BEATING ON JOE CALZAGNE, JUST MY THOUGHT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kessler is awesome great vids i think both Joe and Frank don't want any part of Kessler otherwise they could of offered him September like they did Taylor and they could offer him £2m they would make loads of money but they don't want it because Joe will lose his unbeaten record his title and ring belt and they know this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    Kessler is awesome great vids i think both Joe and Frank don't want any part of Kessler otherwise they could of offered him September like they did Taylor and they could offer him £2m they would make loads of money but they don't want it because Joe will lose his unbeaten record his title and ring belt and they know this

Kessler beats any version(old/prime) of Calzaghe. A prime Calzaghe got a SD against Reid and Kessler is classes better than Reid
    Super Middleweight also acknowledge as Kessler's Kingdom when Calzaghe has retire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not imo, lets roll back 13 months ago where nearly everyone and his son were saying Joe was going to sparked by Lacy within 6, so why would he be scared of Kessler please tell me IMO at the time Lacy was a far more dangerous opponent, Kessler wouldnt deal with Calzaghes speed imo, hes quite one dimensional, Calzaghe aint scared of anyone its just he has a big ego and wants everything on his terms him and his promoter im a big Calzaghe fan but at the moment he is really pissing me off, people just seem to comment on Joe and Frank we havent got the evidence of what deal was offered and what was said, but i really think both partys are to blame as no one will back down in terms of what they want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone can see that Kessler is 10x better than Jeff Lacy he was a overrated american hype machine who only looked for the ko he struggled with Shieka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone can see that Kessler is 10x better than Jeff Lacy he was a overrated american hype machine who only looked for the ko he struggled with Shieka
    Hahaha quite easy to say that after the event go look at Lacys credentials he lost about 10 am fights out of 200, the guy is a good fighter, Kessler is a good fighter i agree but looking at what people thought in March last year and look at what people think of the Calzaghe v Kessler fight now id say 50/60% maybe even more are more confident of Calzaghe beating Kessler than they were of him beating Lacy, im not saying Lacy would beat Kessler but people are saying he is scared to face Kessler?? But my point is look at the situation before the Lacy fight surely at the time that was a much more scarier proposistion?? Like you say after the event it's easy to say Lacy is this and that but many Boxing experts and the majority of guys on here had Calzaghe going to sleep in that fight.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice one jangeorg CC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good vids jang.

What kills me is that people cry foul over the Green body shot…but that shot lifted his feet up off of the canvas. I loved it. Delayed reaction. You know that S*** had to hurt.

Kessler is a beaut in the ring…but I think that his defense is going to be his downfall against Calzaghe’s volume if that dream fight ever materializes.

Honestly…I’d rather see Kessler fight Froch & shut his mouf the fwock up.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jangeorg

Kessler beats any version(old/prime) of Calzaghe. A prime Calzaghe got a SD against Reid and Kessler is classes better than Reid
    You can't compare like that and also you forget Calzaghe had broken hand and still won and Reid is classes better than anyone Kessler has fought aswell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Quote Originally Posted by jangeorg

You can't compare like that and also you forget Calzaghe had broken hand and still won and Reid is classes better than anyone Kessler has fought aswell.
    ICB you have to wonder why he brings up a fight that nearly happened 10 years ago?? why dont we look at the last time Joe fought a world class operator oh yes i forgot it was probably the biggest arse whooping ever in a unification fight

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the vids. jangeorg

I wont debate the fact that Joes a good fighter, and I also wont debate the fact that I think Kessle beats Joe. I've said it before and I'll say it again Kessler is as skilled as Joe and both on their best days would be a hellauva fight it's just too bad they BOTH have their pannies up in a bunch while FW clips them up with pink butterfly clips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Well spoken.

Here's the thing. I'm a fan of both Kessler & Cazlaghe...& I attribute this to me being just a die hard fan of boxing period.

I have no issues giving a fighter (opposing or not) their props...I think many others fail to do this. Too many people get blinded by "blind devotion" of one fighter that all they can do is senselessly batter another fighter with harsh words.

This is senseless. Sorry...but it is. That's the funny thing about blind devotion...it borderlines on stupidity.

Both men are great fighters...the problem is...the fans of both can't recognize the facts of that matter.

Kessler has weaknesses that Joe could oppose & Joe has weaknesses that Kess could exploit.

Why can fight fans not recognize that & discuss it maturelly? Believe you me...I would never accuse myself of being mature...but I aint blindly devoted to any one fighter. Recognizing both men's attributes & pitfalls, IWO, is what makes boxing fun & enjoyably debateable.

That needs to happen to a handful of members on here...the greatest example is Pacquioa. The man aint God. He's proven to be beatable just as many other favorites...but most Pac fans (not pacfan) refuse to take his losses & his shortcomings as a fighter into effect.

Another example is Cotto, Floyd, & until of late Hatton. Why is this? I mean, I'm a massive fan of Hopkins, Joe, Floyd, Wright, & Cotto...but come on...I know that they can be beaten. Any man can...on any given Satday!

I'm not trying to "slap" anyone in particular in the face with this accusation...I mean...I could point a few fingers...but I aint here to do that...because when you start pointing fingers...somebody's gonna get poked...& believe you me...I aint here to poke any of ya's. Sorry Mickey.

Seriously...I just want someone to clue me in.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well,I am definitely a fan of Kessler now. Before I thought he was a robotic,uptight European fighter but I know have quite a few of his fights,this guy is on his ay to P4P contention. His skills are superb,I just watched his fight with Anthony Mundine(who is also a great fighter) and his handspeed,combos,everything is there. JC is also a superb fighter who is rightly criticised for facing poor opposition.

hese two NEEEEED to figh each other,it would be such an amazing match! At first,I thought JC's speed would be the difference,but having seen more of Kessler,I have to say,there's not as big a gap as I first thought. The deciding factors would be power and defence. I'm really not sure who would win!

I have to hand it to the few guys who said Kessler was awesome:Mick,Wacko,Game and guys like Jangeorg etc. Kessler really is a marvel to watch,I feel stupid for not following him more from the start! :P

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    These two NEEEEED to figh each other,it would be such an amazing match! At first,I thought JC's speed would be the difference,but having seen more of Kessler,I have to say,there's not as big a gap as I first thought. The deciding factors would be power and defence. I'm really not sure who would win!
    I'm with you on this, I've read where people are saying Joes by FAR superior then Kess skill wise if you see their fights their REALLy isn't much to choose from I mean they can very well be on par for all we know.

Look I favor Kess over Joe but Joes just as skilled as Kess but money rides on Kess all the way.

Thread Information