Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    For such an elite big shot Kirkland sure does like to argue a lot with somebody he thinks is an idiot. The Trump thing is borderline obsession and he talks far more about that than any British issue. Unusual.
    Oh Miles, after becoming an instant expert on finance and banking* in the wake of the 2008 meltdown and then finding out everything you thought would happen was completely and utterly wrong and having to accept I actually knew what I was talking about you're now reduced to the occasional bout of passive agressive bitching when something I say gets you upset.

It's like getting texts from one of my exes. Don't you realise how stupid you look going out with girls half your age. That girl you're going out with now is really trashy. It's obvious she's had work done. I'm much prettier than she is. I've got more insta followers than she has.
    *By listening to idiots on a Russian propaganda channel, the twenty first century version of Pravda. Ffs.
    Which sources have integrity according to the elite mastermind Kirk? The BBC? CNN? The New York Times? Pfft.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@kirtland gets roasted Hobbit toes again!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    @kirtland gets roasted Hobbit toes again!
    RT is good as it actually has on people the mainstream won't bother with due to 3 minute soundbites or ideological divergence. When was the last time Finkelstein was on CNN? Or Noam Chomsky? They are effectively deplatformed in mainstream society.

All that BS about climate change and then adverts promoting luxury air travel. What is that dingbat Brit with glasses who promotes air travel all about too? His voice is appalling. Here he is. Muppet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1-BF3zh1o

Give me RT anyday of the week. BBC and CNN are fake news. Panorama trying to set up a 'sex thing' and crap like the BBC hounding Johnson Me Too style with no interest in policies. Total smearing nonsense.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Would you like to put a date on this "see what happens" bullshit? An actual date when if there are no arrests of all these deep state people, like for instance:

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...52#post1515752

the people you mention in this post, you'll admit you were wrong? You mentioned election day 2020 before. Are we still good for that date?
    Why should I put a date on these things? It ain't like I'm actively working on the case Kirk. Just let it play out and watch what happens.

I don't know when things will happen...heck even the Horowitz IG report is tentatively scheduled for release on the 18th....it's not set in stone. The wheels of justice can move very slow sometimes and you seem extraordinarily impatient for some reason.

....again, why? What is your beef? You're very emotional about all of this it seems unhealthy....do you need to talk? Not only are you unreasonably abrasive towards me, but it seems as though Donald Trump has personally injured you some how.

It's like getting texts from one of my exes. Don't you realise how stupid you look going out with girls half your age. That girl you're going out with now is really trashy. It's obvious she's had work done. I'm much prettier than she is. I've got more insta followers than she has.
    Kirkland at can’t believe you have several divorces. A nice open minded guy like you, who would have thunk
    Zero divorces. Zero marriages. One son.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For such an elite big shot Kirkland sure does like to argue a lot with somebody he thinks is an idiot. The Trump thing is borderline obsession and he talks far more about that than any British issue. Unusual.
    Oh Miles, after becoming an instant expert on finance and banking in the wake of the 2008 meltdown and then finding out everything you thought would happen was completely and utterly wrong and having to accept I actually knew what I was talking about you're now reduced to the occasional bout of passive agressive bitching when something I say gets you upset.

But I was completely right, wasn't I? I said they would never raise interest rates to normal rates again snd you mocked me much as you do Lyle. Where did interest rates rise to and where are they headed? Out here they will be at record lows of 1% come spring. My forecasts have been pretty good considering some super elite chap said I was wrong. They never normalized interest rates did they? And you know they cannot now. Hole. Dug. Deep.
    Hang on a minute Miles, how about the years and years you spent predicting hyperinflation, soaring interest rates and so on? I can't remember mocking you for saying that interest rates would never be raised. Perhaps you could provide examples. I remember lots of mocking over hyperinflation claims. Do you seriously want me to search for some of the shit you were coming out with for years?

Interest rates are a function of supply and demand. Let's say the top one percent own a vast chunk of all the money and are looking to invest it in stocks/bonds/financial assets but there's no demand in the real economy because the ninety nine percent don't have any money. Huge supply of money and no demand for it from firms to make investments because no demand for their products and services because the ninety nine percent are skint. That means money is cheap/low interest rates. This scenario is where we are right now.

How to fix this? To "normalise" rates? Simply redistribute national income. Direct more of the national income to the ninety nine percent and less to the one percent. Increased demand from the ninety nine means increased demand for capital which reduces the supply of cash available from the one percent. Reduce their supply even more by taxing the fuckers and investing that money into the real economy. All of a sudden demand for cash starts to equal supply. And as a bonus you have an actual booming economy and broadly shared prosperity. Central banks have to raise rates to deal with inflation caused by a booming economy. Problem solved.

Of course since the one percent have a hammerlock on policy and have no intention of reducing their income/wealth the current fucked up situation will continue for the forseeable.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 10-16-2019 at 06:48 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would you like to put a date on this "see what happens" bullshit? An actual date when if there are no arrests of all these deep state people, like for instance:

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...52#post1515752

the people you mention in this post, you'll admit you were wrong? You mentioned election day 2020 before. Are we still good for that date?
    Why should I put a date on these things? It ain't like I'm actively working on the case Kirk. Just let it play out and watch what happens.

I don't know when things will happen...heck even the Horowitz IG report is tentatively scheduled for release on the 18th....it's not set in stone. The wheels of justice can move very slow sometimes and you seem extraordinarily impatient for some reason.

....again, why? What is your beef? You're very emotional about all of this it seems unhealthy....do you need to talk? Not only are you unreasonably abrasive towards me, but it seems as though Donald Trump has personally injured you some how.

Here's the thing though Lyle. The wheels of justice aren't moving at all. There are no investigations, no grand juries, nothing. If your ridiculous conspiracy theory was true it would be using a huge chunk of the justice system yet none of the justice system is being used to investigate any deep staters.

If there was anything going on it would be the biggest story ever. Ever Lyle. Yet not one single media outlet is reporting anything. Not even Fox News Lyle. Even the regime broadcaster won't touch it. Not even Hannity. Why is this Lyle? Because it doesn't exist you daft bugger.

What you are looking at is the most lawless president in history turning America into a banana republic and nobody in the government doing much in the way of stopping him. It's unmissable car crash stuff, truly historic. I can't not comment on it. I always thought once the current power structure started losing their grip they'd abandon democracy but to see it unfold in real time day after day is a sight to see.

And the questions you keep refusing to answer:

1. Can we both agree that Trump is incorrect when he claims he's immune from even being investigated and that anybody he's associated with is also covered by that immunity?

[NB. If you don't believe that he's claiming this check back a page or so, it's fallen off your little shelf again.]

2. Trump is claiming he has the right to investigate anybody he wants if he believes they're corrupt. Do you agree with this?

[Same thing.]

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh Miles, after becoming an instant expert on finance and banking in the wake of the 2008 meltdown and then finding out everything you thought would happen was completely and utterly wrong and having to accept I actually knew what I was talking about you're now reduced to the occasional bout of passive agressive bitching when something I say gets you upset.

But I was completely right, wasn't I? I said they would never raise interest rates to normal rates again snd you mocked me much as you do Lyle. Where did interest rates rise to and where are they headed? Out here they will be at record lows of 1% come spring. My forecasts have been pretty good considering some super elite chap said I was wrong. They never normalized interest rates did they? And you know they cannot now. Hole. Dug. Deep.
    Hang on a minute Miles, how about the years and years you spent predicting hyperinflation, soaring interest rates and so on? I can't remember mocking you for saying that interest rates would never be raised. Perhaps you could provide examples. I remember lots of mocking over hyperinflation claims. Do you seriously want me to search for some of the shit you were coming out with for years?

Interest rates are a function of supply and demand. Let's say the top one percent own a vast chunk of all the money and are looking to invest it in stocks/bonds/financial assets but there's no demand in the real economy because the ninety nine percent don't have any money. Huge supply of money and no demand for it from firms to make investments because no demand for their products and services because the ninety nine percent are skint. That means money is cheap/low interest rates. This scenario is where we are right now.

How to fix this? To "normalise" rates? Simply redistribute national income. Direct more of the national income to the ninety nine percent and less to the one percent. Increased demand from the ninety nine means increased demand for capital which reduces the supply of cash available from the one percent. Reduce their supply even more by taxing the fuckers and investing that money into the real economy. All of a sudden demand for cash starts to equal supply*. And as a bonus you have an actual booming economy and broadly shared prosperity. Central banks have to raise rates to deal with inflation caused by a booming economy. Problem solved.

Of course since the one percent have a hammerlock on policy and have no intention of reducing their income/wealth the current fucked up situation will continue for the forseeable.
    * I didn't explain this well. Try again.

Lots of cash piled up in banks, whoever owns it, and no demand for cash from businesses means banks are desperate to lend it and will lend at superlow rates. An increased demand for loans means interest rates go up as there is competition for the amount of money banks have to lend so banks can charge higher rates for their cash. If you want to create increased demand you have to redistribute national income into the pockets of people who will spend it. Them spending it is that increased demand. Firms need to borrow to be able to invest to cater for that demand and you get a virtuous economic cycle. We don't get good economic expansions anymore because the economy is so badly deformed due to forty years of upward redistribution. We need a massive downward redistribution of wealth to fix the economy. Don't hold your breath.

That's the whole fucked up economic situation in a nutshell. And if you care to check I've been making these exact points for ten years now. They get truer every day.

El Kabong Guest

Here's the thing though Lyle. The wheels of justice aren't moving at all. There are no investigations, no grand juries, nothing. If your ridiculous conspiracy theory was true it would be using a huge chunk of the justice system yet none of the justice system is being used to investigate any deep staters.
    OK, if you say so.

If there was anything going on it would be the biggest story ever. Ever Lyle. Yet not one single media outlet is reporting anything. Not even Fox News Lyle. Even the regime broadcaster won't touch it. Not even Hannity. Why is this Lyle? Because it doesn't exist you daft bugger.
    Oh I'm quite sure you know a great deal more about the situation than I do. You must be correct.

What you are looking at is the most lawless president in history turning America into a banana republic and nobody in the government doing much in the way of stopping him. It's unmissable car crash stuff, truly historic. I can't not comment on it. I always thought once the current power structure started losing their grip they'd abandon democracy but to see it unfold in real time day after day is a sight to see.

1. Can we both agree that Trump is incorrect when he claims he's immune from even being investigated and that anybody he's associated with is also covered by that immunity?

[NB. If you don't believe that he's claiming this check back a page or so, it's fallen off your little shelf again.]

2. Trump is claiming he has the right to investigate anybody he wants if he believes they're corrupt. Do you agree with this?

[Same thing.]
    OK if that's how you see it there's nothing I'm going to post that will change your mind ergo "We'll see what happens" has become my default response. Even if I agreed with you (which I don't) we'd still have to see how everything plays out because we don't have a say in the matter.

I've answered your questions as much as they've deserved to be answered and you can keep asking, but I'll just refer you back to what I've previously posted. I'm sorry you find those answers unacceptable, but those are the answers so, best of luck

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I see another known associate of Giuliani was arrested today at JFK. It's not known whether this guy was also one of Trump's legal representatives in Ukraine along with those two Russian mobsters who were arrested at Dulles trying to flee the country a few days ago. This I think means there are now six current or former Trump lawyers/legal representatives either in prison or under indictment/criminal investigation. How long before people start looking at their common denominator?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK, if you say so.

Oh I'm quite sure you know a great deal more about the situation than I do. You must be correct.

[Same thing.]
    OK if that's how you see it there's nothing I'm going to post that will change your mind ergo "We'll see what happens" has become my default response. Even if I agreed with you (which I don't) we'd still have to see how everything plays out because we don't have a say in the matter.

I've answered your questions as much as they've deserved to be answered and you can keep asking, but I'll just refer you back to what I've previously posted. I'm sorry you find those answers unacceptable, but those are the answers so, best of luck
    You haven't answered either question which is why I'm still asking. It's a yes or no answer Lyle. Is the president above the law? Yes or no. You can't even answer that. Shameful.

El Kabong Guest

And I see another known associate of Giuliani was arrested today at JFK. It's not known whether this guy was also one of Trump's legal representatives in Ukraine along with those two Russian mobsters who were arrested at Dulles trying to flee the country a few days ago. This I think means there are now six current or former Trump lawyers/legal representatives either in prison or under indictment/criminal investigation. How long before people start looking at their common denominator?
    This surely will be the beginning of the end for the evil Drumpf The walls are closing in now.....any moment.....wait for it.....wait for it......

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This surely will be the beginning of the end for the evil Drumpf The walls are closing in now.....any moment.....wait for it.....wait for it......
    Your country is a banana republic and you seem quite happy about it.

And a yes or no answer Lyle. Is Trump above the law or not?

El Kabong Guest

Your country is a banana republic and you seem quite happy about it.

And a yes or no answer Lyle. Is Trump above the law or not?
    We'll see what happens.

I've already answered that.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How to fix this? To "normalise" rates? Simply redistribute national income. Direct more of the national income to the ninety nine percent and less to the one percent. Increased demand from the ninety nine means increased demand for capital which reduces the supply of cash available from the one percent. Reduce their supply even more by taxing the fuckers and investing that money into the real economy. All of a sudden demand for cash starts to equal supply. And as a bonus you have an actual booming economy and broadly shared prosperity. Central banks have to raise rates to deal with inflation caused by a booming economy. Problem solved.

Hyperinflation did not occur. Unlike you or Beanz I can admit when a prediction does not materialize. The printed money stayed in the hands of a few and they kept it to themselves. However, there is also a reason why even a standard house in the North of England (hardly the South East) is 250-300% more costly than it was 25 years ago and why wages have not kept up. Groceries might not have gone up but some things have inflated horrendously. Ever taken the train? Or bought a beer? Very expensive.

So basically you have a society of debtors and any increase in interest rates means people who bought what they cannot afford go under. Meanwhile you bring in hundreds of thousands of migrants every year thus squeezing more. It is an absurd and phomy system.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you kind of prove my point on inflation too. The stock market has risen massively as have property prices, the inflation has been in things ordinary people cannot compete with. A mortgage today is how many times more than income? Where is the stock market? That's massive inflation. The ordinary person cannot compete and generally companies do not provide pensions anymore and people are mostly spending for today. A lack of common sense there too, but the printed money goes to the elite first of all and at rates nobody else can have. The inflation for ordinary things did not occur because wages etc have been kept down and the money was kept away from ordinary society.

Thread Information