Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So here is the real deal with Trump's actions and decisions

Ok so Trump insists that he's going to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico.

Everybody's having a heart attack over it, saying how it'll be the U.S. taxpayers who will end up footing the bill, how this further alienates relations between the U.S. and Mexico, etc. But in the end, it may end up being more of an "effect thing". In other words, the wall may or may not be built in the end. It may prove too costly, and in the end Trump is free to back off from that and do something more practical and less costly.

But the message has already been sent. Trump said he was going to address the border issue, and he's doing it. In the past, too much lip service was done by too many politicians, and the end result was the same. Nothing was ever done, and the U.S.-Mexico border continues to be a very loosely guarded one. Illegal immigrants, not only from Mexico but from other South American countries, flow freely into the U.S. and create all sorts of societal problems. So in the end, if not an expensive concrete wall, then maybe some very enhanced technologies to make the border more secure. Or stricter laws to deport illegal immigrants immediately, or enforcing existing laws more strongly.

Ok so Trump insists on imposing a high tariff on goods manufactured in Mexico from companies that have moved from the U.S., only to sell the products back across the border. Trump also has said he's either going to eliminate NAFTA, or take a long hard look at it, with the purpose of making it more to the U.S.'s benefit.

Again, critics are citing all sorts of economic theories as reasons why none of this will work. And maybe they're right to a point. But the point is Trump had promised this as part of his campaign, and I'll be damned if he hasn't already begun trying to comply with his promise. Again, in the end, it may be more of an "effect tool". Maybe he'll have to revisit some of those thoughts and come up with something that really works to keep the jobs in the U.S. and have more favorable trade agreements. But the point again is that the man is doing something, not sitting on his thumbs like scores of previous politicians in the past who, once elections are over, develop amnesia and fade into Presidential obscurity, protocol, State dinners, etc. Takes six months before anything gets rolling. And then you need everybody and their mother's permission. He has sent the message. "I won't have these unfair trade agreements and I'm going to do something about it." Kudos.

Ok so Trump talked about how waterboarding works.

Critics jumped all over that one, screaming bloody murder that Trump wants to make torture legal. In actuality, Trump has said he'll defer to his more knowledgeable staff on this one... and they've already reassured everyone that torture remains illegal and it'll stay that way. Yet.... once again a message has been sent. Trump will not be one to pussy-foot around known terrorists, worrying about crossing every "t" and dotting every "i" when dealing with known terror cells. Message well sent, and hopefully well received by the "would be's".

Like this there's many others.

I'm not a total Trump fan, nor do I agree with every decision he's made. His insistence on a major investigation into voter fraud infuriates me, considering he's the one sitting in the Oval Office and not Hillary. His Tweeting hopefully will get reigned in a little bit over time. Hopefully he'll yes..... pursue a friendly relationship with Russia..... but not one based on naiveness over Putin. I think some of these things, like Tweeting insults to Meryl Streep, will tone down after Trump's agenda gets too full for that nonsense.

And like I've said before, I'm cheering for him to be successful. Remember the example of rooting against the pilot of the plane you're on.
    It's not a wise thing to do.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So here is the real deal with Trump's actions and decisions

The problem is we need more than a wall. You can build a 30 foot wall and they'll get a 30 foot ladder. If it's not guarded, they'll get over.

We need to make more personnel and we need to make it harder for illegals to stay here once they cross the border. Impose huge fines on those hiring illegals, provide financial incentives for turning in illegals, etc.

But I love the direction Trump is going in. So many politicians make promises and never even try to keep them. Thus far, Donald is showing he is a man of action and I REALLY hope he continues on course.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only one alarmed over this is the dirt bag lying liberal biased media. The rest of us are delighted with it. Only the fools who don't think they can be murdered by terrorist are showing concern. Immigration is not a right. I do not want to import terror poverty and crime. Which is exactly what dirty corrupt Hillary wanted and certainly Obama forced it on us as well. The whining left will desperate try to turn us against President Trump but he is too good a leader to lose this battle. The dirt bag lying liberal media will give up soon. Here’s some real news for the fake news purveyors over at the New York Times: the US isn’t responsible for anxiety about Muslim refugees. Who is actually responsible? People such as Somali Muslim migrant Mohammad Barry, who in February 2016 stabbed multiple patrons at a restaurant owned by an Arab Christian; Ahmad Khan Rahami, an Afghan Muslim migrant who in September 2016 set off bombs in New York City and New Jersey; Arcan Cetin, a Turkish Muslim migrant who in September 2016 murdered five people in a mall in Burlington, Washington; Dahir Adan, another Somali Muslim migrant who in October 2016 stabbed mall shoppers in St. Cloud while screaming “Allahu akbar”; and Abdul Razak Artan, yet another Somali Muslim migrant who in November 2016 injured nine people with car and knife attacks at Ohio State University. What’s more, all of the Islamists who murdered 130 people in Paris in November 2015 had just entered Europe as refugees. In February 2015, the Islamic State boasted it would soon flood Europe with as many as 500,000 Muslim refugees. The Lebanese Education Minister said in September 2015 that there were 20,000 jihadis among the refugees in camps in his country. Meanwhile, 80% of migrants who have come to Europe claiming to be fleeing the war in Syria aren’t really from Syria at all. So why are they claiming to be Syrian and streaming into Europe, and now the U.S. as well? An Islamic State operative gave the answer when he boasted in September 2015, shortly after the migrant influx began, that among the flood of refugees, 4,000 Islamic State jihadis had already entered Europe. He explained their purpose: “It’s our dream that there should be a caliphate not only in Syria but in all the world, and we will have it soon, inshallah.” These Muslims were going to Europe in the service of that caliphate: “They are going like refugees,” he said, but they were going with the plan of sowing blood and mayhem on European Crusader streets. As he told this to journalists, he smiled and said, “Just wait.” On May 10, 2016, Patrick Calvar, the head of France’s DGSI internal intelligence agency, said that the Islamic State was using migrant routes through the Balkans to get jihadis into Europe. But as far as the fake news purveyor known as New York Times is concerned, it’s all just fearmongering by the far-right media.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and so it begins

Brock you are a one man fake news outlet. The only propaganda here on Saddos is that posted by you in which you make EVERYTHING about race, Immigration or refugees. You have serious issues just like that ginger nut in the White House.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think trump is wonderful

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aye! Forsooth! Here here!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is kicking some serious ass lately. What a gift he's been thus far

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump was elected to protect the entitlements of white people, to be protected from immigrants from the south, to be protected from having to compete against non-white people for jobs and housing. A single white person is harmed by an immigrant and they have to build a wall.

And if you think all this protest against Trump are just hot air. Well look at bookmakers odds. Bookmakers have to get it right. They have to take a pragmatic approach to compiling their odds.

They have Trump as short as 11/8 to not make it through the first 4 years in office and as short as 11/4 for Trump to be impeached (Removed from office)

When you consider that no US president has ever been impeached then 11/4 is a damming verdict about Trump.

And his Muslim ban kills me.

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. No one has been killed in the United States in a terrorist attack by anyone who emigrated from or whose parents emigrated from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, the seven countries targeted in the order’s 120-day visa ban.

But Saudi Arabia supplied 19 of the 21 9-11 hijackers. Pakistan hid bin Laden for 6-8 years. Russia supplied the Boston bombers. But none of them are on his banned Muslim countries list.

So here are the countries that supplied terrorists or funded terrorists - and yet since Trump has businesses dealings with them, they’re not blocking their citizens.

Yeah I know Trump tries SO HARD to look tough and mean and I suppose by doing this he's throwing red meat to his stupid supporters.

I swear - Imagine a scenario where the cleverest troll on an "alt-right" Internet forum were somehow given absolute power over the most powerful country in the world. That's more or less what the USA has now.

Trump’s beginning of his term is bordering on catastrophe.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Trump was elected to protect the entitlements of white people, to be protected from immigrants from the south, to be protected from having to compete against non-white people for jobs and housing. A single white person is harmed by an immigrant and they have to build a wall.

And if you think all this protest against Trump are just hot air. Well look at bookmakers odds. Bookmakers have to get it right. They have to take a pragmatic approach to compiling their odds.

They have Trump as short as 11/8 to not make it through the first 4 years in office and as short as 11/4 for Trump to be impeached (Removed from office)

When you consider that no US president has ever been impeached then 11/4 is a damming verdict about Trump.

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. No one has been killed in the United States in a terrorist attack by anyone who emigrated from or whose parents emigrated from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, the seven countries targeted in the order’s 120-day visa ban.

But Saudi Arabia supplied 19 of the 21 9-11 hijackers. Pakistan hid bin Laden for 6-8 years. Russia supplied the Boston bombers. But none of them are on his banned Muslim countries list.

So here are the countries that supplied terrorists or funded terrorists - and yet since Trump has businesses dealings with them, they’re not blocking their citizens.

Yeah I know Trump tries SO HARD to look tough and mean and I suppose by doing this he's throwing red meat to his stupid supporters.

I swear - Imagine a scenario where the cleverest troll on an "alt-right" Internet forum were somehow given absolute power over the most powerful country in the world. That's more or less what the USA has now.

It's about time someone stood up for us

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

So I don't want to hear any belly-aching from white people. I don't want to hear how hard white people have it. I don't want to hear about bullshit reverse racism. I don't want to hear any of your shit that your hear from your white mother and white father and your white work mates.

You have a President that is gonna favour white people at every turn. White people have no excuses (Not that you did previously) but now you have the KKK up in the white house

Be happy.
    Last edited by denilson200; 01-30-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I don't want to hear any belly-aching from white people. I don't want to hear how hard white people have it. I don't want to hear about bullshit reverse racism. I don't want to hear any of your shit that your hear from your white mother and white father and your white work mates.

You have a President that is gonna favour white people at every turn. White people have no excuses (Not that you did previously) but now you have the KKK up in the white house

Be happy.
    Thank god, and praise kek I didnt know life can be so wonderful. I can almost taste your tears @denilson200

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey @denilson200 I can almost guarentee trump will be impeached just as Clinton and bush were. But he will not be removed from office. They are two seperate issues and impeachment which was once a serious matter is now just a political ploy. FYI big D the constitution says a president can be impeached for high crimes and misdeameanors which can mean anything. Ps just finished this glass of your tears may I have another?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well you got what you voted for I was thinking you had a old Tiger with no teeth.
    Trump has the cat among the pigions.
    I stand back and watch with interest on what comes next.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Well you got what you voted for I was thinking you had a old Tiger with no teeth.
    Trump has the cat among the pigions.
    I stand back and watch with interest on what comes next.
    Yes it is a blitzcrieg on the left. Hit them with so much at once they can't get it together. The ZOG is crumbling

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Be happy.
    Thank god, and praise kek I didnt know life can be so wonderful. I can almost taste your tears @denilson200
    No.

I'm glad Trump got in than Hilary. I prefer white supremacists who have the balls to be open with their racism and not be cowardly and scared.

Hilary is a passive white supremacist. Trump is an active supremacist. That is, if white supremacy is a fire, Hilary would just make sure the fire does not go out, where as Trump would try to create an inferno.

What white racists crave is social acceptability. Without it, they appear as cranks who should be and often are ignored. With it, they can bask in their own ideology and spread it elsewhere without fear of being called out on it.

Trump is making racist behavior socially acceptable

AND THAT'S GOOD

Black people have overcome bigger and badder people and obstacles than a punk like Trump and always comes together when there is clear and obvious white supremacist enemy

I think Steve Bannon (The man who has Trump's ear) deliberately wants to incite the Clash of Civilizations war.

He is literally Bond-supervillain insane.

He just needs a white Persian cat and a monocle to complete the look.

Look at him

He looks like he eats, drinks, and bathes in lard. If he bathes at all, which is up for question.

I actually think that all that needs to happen is that these countries build a temple, or rename an existing temple after Trump and then pay the Trump organization suitable monetary tribute.

I am relatively certain that after they do this the ban would be lifted.

If not, then any bans or attacks on Muslims from him will be twisted around in a “See! America hates you because you’re Muslim! Join us in our jihad against the infidels!” type fashion.

Given ISIS’ effectiveness at recruiting new members over the internet, they will be able to radicalize at least some local Muslims in the U.S. that have already been leaning in that direction.

And there will be increased attacks by these people. Americans will die at their hands. Trump has just created more terrorists, and some of them are already on U.S. soil. And, were it not for the previous administrations long thought out moves to build the coalition fighting ISIS at the root, they would swell their ranks overseas easily.

Thread Information