Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Thin-skinned Trumpians

The elections are over and Trump won. Yet this huge battle rages on between the butthurt Trump haters and/or Hillary lovers who just can't stand the fact that Trump won....... and on the other side you have the Trumpians who are displaying an amazingly comical thin skin about everything that is said about Trump. Someone dares screw up and points out an orange hair out of place on Trump's head.... and they get promptly accused of being leftist, liberal, Hillary-loving, crybaby, PC-championing, evil people. But I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. What else to expect from people who fawn over a President who will promptly stop a White House meeting on Russia to Tweet a return insult to some actor who may have just criticized him on TV? Is there no middle ground in the U.S. anymore? Is today's generation just a bunch of knee-jerk, "shoot-first-ask-questions-later", morons running around like so many bulls in a china shop? Is it wrong to expect a little personal decency and Presidential behavior out of our President? Yes, Brock..... what the U.S. President does affects us down here in little ol' Puerto Rico also. So can it. Take a pill, Trumpians..... and get ready for all sorts of criticism. What EVERY President received from George Washington on down. Would Hillary have been worse for the U.S.? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean Trump's shit don't stink. Unless you'd like to differ on that point. He'll make mistakes and he'll get called out on them. I'll maintain what I've said since the beginning: I'm glad Trump won rather than Hillary, and I wish him well. Wishing him otherwise is foolish, and it's like rooting against the pilot of your own airplane.

BTW... "Trumpian" is a TitoFan invention. Use of it requires the proper copyright credits.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thin-skinned Trumpians

dude we have to listen to shit like THIS @Beanz @walrus @El Kabong (dude please put this on the femiNAZI thread) @Master @Gandalf

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We have had more threads on here from Trump fans whining about Anti-Trump supporters than what good Trump will/has done.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These protests are pretty stoopid though

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    The fact that people are prepared to protest should tell us that Trump is divisive and he should do his best to bring people together not tear them apart even further.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​Go the Don

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The fact that people are prepared to protest should tell us that Trump is divisive and he should do his best to bring people together not tear them apart even further.
    I disagree Master, people these days protest shit not because they believe in it but because they just want to be able to say they were there.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sending the White house press secretary out to act out a public temper tantrum over a throw away media bite was fookin embarrassing.

"alternative facts"... FFS

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A co worker at my job was wearing a black lives matter shirt. Nice young guy, hard worker. I asked him if he were in to the movement

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A co worker at my job was wearing a black lives matter shirt. Nice young guy, hard worker. I asked him if he were in to the movement
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I disagree Master, people these days protest shit not because they believe in it but because they just want to be able to say they were there.
    Any one who goes out and protest should be acknowledged that they are not happy with the situation not looked at sceptically.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who would have thought Trump would behave like a puss with the criticism?

Ironic?
    Last edited by Master; 01-24-2017 at 01:55 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Well this will certainly keep anyone who supports Trump from commenting further about it. Way to think out a good solid thread TitoFan.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well this will certainly keep anyone who supports Trump from commenting further about it. Way to think out a good solid thread TitoFan.
    You can always counter with 'alternative facts'.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Battle of Trump/Clinton 2016 was a very brutal, bitter one and a lot of us Trump supporters still have our swords out.

But I don't see a lot of whining from Trump supporters. I've had a great time laughing at anti-Trump stuff and the regressive left shown to be hypocritical at almost every turn. Trump has been winning so fucking hard, don't think we aren't enjoying every second of it. If anti-Trump people want to take shots at Trump, of course the Trump crowd is going to respond. That's not whining, that's just firing back.

I mean the left is in complete shambles right now. They're screaming for peace and tolerance, yet they're constantly caught being violent and intolerant towards conservatives. They're pleading for democracy, yet trying to block a president who was DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED. They're screaming against racism and bigotry, yet they're constantly attacking white people based on our race (I know, boo hoo, poor white people, etc) and alienating minorities who aren't "down for the cause". It really is fun to watch from the outside.

Us right wingers have to deal with bullshit too. We've got a few neo-nazi shit dicks on the far fringes. But wow, the left is a complete disaster at this point.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@vidgil has ~RIPPED~ several new assholes for some of the posters in the above thread

Thread Information