Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anyone ever done the Berg diet?

I've just ordered his book now. It's supposed to be a revolutionary new program tailored to your specific hormone functions and has gotten rave reviews.

I need some help. My body seems to be not so much in decline as in free fall.

I have days where I am bloated terribly.

Although my weight is staying the same I am getting visibly fatter, presumably my muscle is being replaced with adipose tissue....

I've started getting red spots over my body, initially the tops of my arms, but now on my stomach and chest as well.

My nails are brittle and ridged and my eyebrows are thin on the outside.

Worse of all I have breasts

As I don't have the £5000 or whatever I'd need to have it all sucked out of me I need to go down the old fashioned road of diet and exercise.

Fingers crossed this book has some great tips as I'm desperate to avoid having to buy a bra.

Anyone else try this diet? Did it work for you?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone ever done the Berg diet?

Sounds interesting. I too have been thinking about my life and health since giving up on working for a living. Ive been lifting a few weights and doing a bit on the exercise bike, but my diet is crap.

Im a really picky eater and the things Im picky about are invariably the things I really should be eating. I do force myself to eat an apple everyday and I do take a multivitamin pill too. But thats not enough. I will only drink juice, milk and water after this bottle of coke is gone. Ive promised myself that I would clean up a bit with this time off and thats definitely what I will do.

Im thin, perhaps too thin, but the area around my mammary organs is perhaps too flaccid. Ive not contemplated wearing a bra yet, but that could be an option for the future.

Im ageing and its not a process I am comfortable with. Whereas before I was on a one way mission to self destruct, these days Im getting more concerned about self preservation. Once a week my wife will check my head for white hairs. She pulled out 6 last week! Hopefully with rest and care I can stall this process. I like to believe its stress and not age thats making it happen, but Im probably deluding myself. I look in the mirror and I convince myself that there are more lines on my face than the day before.

Yep, definitely a good idea to find new ways to try and stay on top of things!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone ever done the Berg diet?

It's my new goal. Fellow clan member Dizaster is beginning his own pua mission this month so I will join him, although my own goals are different we can still motivate and support each other.

I'm off to Australia in 6 months to holiday with Sharla for a month and ideally when I see her again I'd like her breasts to be bigger than mine.

Here in the uk most men my age are fat and pasty but in Australia I imagine they are all bronzed and buffed so I have some major reconstruction work to undertake.

Thread Information