Nothing like filipino amatuer fight night, have any of you guys gone to one? I remember watching and its a blast! Its a huge party, everybody is laughing, drinking, eating, having fun. I get up close near the fighters corner to root for one fighter and its just hilarious. I remember hearing the corner give instruction and it just cracks me up. Trainier was trying to tell his fighter to use more hooks, the fighter goes fuck that your not a boxing coach your a basketball coach. I started laughing out loud, I felt like my stomach was bout to explode. You'll see the back stroke, front stroke and guys just flying around the ring trying to take eachothers head off. I also remember this one guy playing with the crowd during a match and he even started talking trash with me, he was dominating his oppenent. When he knock his oppenent down he turned his back and started talking to the crowd. Little did he know his oppenent was back up and rush him then ended up knocking him out and out of the ring. I laugh so hard at how funny the fights go. Ofcourse brawls are common and later everybody laughs it off and have a drink.

Its such a fast pace party!

Share your stories guys.