Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lemieux v. Rosado; Lundy v. Dulorme vs. Lundy

Who wins the fights this weekend? Both fights end up being entertaining. If Rosado's skin holds up, I can see the upset, if it doesn't, I can see a stoppage win for Lemieux. Dulorme and Lundy is more difficult to predict. Lundy? I'm not sure.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lemieux v. Rosado; Lundy v. Dulorme vs. Lundy

Tough to call, I'd have to go with Lemieux. I like Rosado but that brutal GGG beating put him on a skid, his skin is paper thin like you said and Lemieux might be the hardest pure puncher in the division outside of GGG.

Dulorme takes Lundy easy IMO

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lundy is very fast and pretty damn good. Ill pick him.

Tough main event to pick, but ill go Rosado as I like the guy.

Lemieux destroyed Guerrero though and looked awesome last time out.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lundy is very underrated in my opinion. I think he takes this one. Lemieux stops Rosado.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Lemieux will put Pazienza in a bad place late. Lundy all bs aside is a gifted talent, top hand speed but he does come unglued mentally and can be sloppy. Delorme boils down the pace, even ugly inside and see him stronger at end for disputed win. Honestly a coin toss

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm picking Rosado he has power huge heart and he's riding momentum from the BKB KO of Vera. Lemieux has a question on that chin still and I think Rosado can get to it.
    “Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it.”
    - George Foreman

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I think Lemieux will put Pazienza in a bad place late. Lundy all bs aside is a gifted talent, top hand speed but he does come unglued mentally and can be sloppy. Delorme boils down the pace, even ugly inside and see him stronger at end for disputed win. Honestly a coin toss
    I think that's a little bit harsh on Pazienza I could see it being Lemieux who might be in trouble if this goes late though. In the case he doesn't do a tonne of damage and bust Rosado up early, which is of course very possible and what I half expect, it will be interesting to see how he holds up himself. The only two legit opponents who took Lemiuex into the late rounds won those fights, and I don't think Rubio or Alcine are any better than Rosado at all. I would have said Rubio was better before seeing him fight GGG, but as long as that guy keeps murdering everyone it may not even have bearing on other matchups in the division.

Lundy Dulorme is a great matchup. One of those fights that is a coin toss but you could easily see either guy dominating. I think Lundy is physically better, much faster at least, but he must also be giving up a good deal of height and reach here, and I haven't seen him fight at 140 I don't think. No pick whatsoever.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I think that's a little bit harsh on Pazienza I could see it being Lemieux who might be in trouble if this goes late though. In the case he doesn't do a tonne of damage and bust Rosado up early, which is of course very possible and what I half expect, it will be interesting to see how he holds up himself. The only two legit opponents who took Lemiuex into the late rounds won those fights, and I don't think Rubio or Alcine are any better than Rosado at all. I would have said Rubio was better before seeing him fight GGG, but as long as that guy keeps murdering everyone it may not even have bearing on other matchups in the division.

Lundy Dulorme is a great matchup. One of those fights that is a coin toss but you could easily see either guy dominating. I think Lundy is physically better, much faster at least, but he must also be giving up a good deal of height and reach here, and I haven't seen him fight at 140 I don't think. No pick whatsoever.
    It looks to me like these guys are going in slightly different directions, Rosado has been cut up in the exact same fashion lately and Lemieux will have a significant unofficial weight advantage on a guy who was just saying how he would never fight 154 again, only to drop down and be shut out by Charlo. Lemieux does lack late round experience but Rosado can and has faded late as well. I'm not terribly impressed with Lemieux either. Guerrero looked shot to bits vs Gatica, all David did was sweep up the dust and style wise its what Rosado wants but he gets hit too much and think his face will fall apart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post

It looks to me like these guys are going in slightly different directions, Rosado has been cut up in the exact same fashion lately and Lemieux will have a significant unofficial weight advantage on a guy who was just saying how he would never fight 154 again, only to drop down and be shut out by Charlo. Lemieux does lack late round experience but Rosado can and has faded late as well. I'm not terribly impressed with Lemieux either. Guerrero looked shot to bits vs Gatica, all David did was sweep up the dust and style wise its what Rosado wants but he gets hit too much and think his face will fall apart.
    Smart breakdown of the fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got Lundy to win a decision Lemieux takes Rosado out late, ref or corner stoppage
    Cold Heart and a Weak Mind

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got lemieux by stoppage dude was green n young when he was being pushed first time

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Who wins the fights this weekend? Both fights end up being entertaining. If Rosado's skin holds up, I can see the upset, if it doesn't, I can see a stoppage win for Lemieux. Dulorme and Lundy is more difficult to predict. Lundy? I'm not sure.

If Rosado's skin does not hold up then the upset victory will go to Lemieux.

I'm a Rosado fan... his record does not speak to how good he is.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

starts in like 40 mins. bump
    “Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it.”
    - George Foreman

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rare when two Canadians headline a Saturday.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lundy is a trip but he's his own worse enemy. If he was wound any tighter he would snap. Decent talent though

Oh look, Andre Ward is near a ring

Thread Information