Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pac vs Guzman has to be next!!

Now Pac has beaten the over the hill Morales again i think it's time these two get it on, Pac should stop running from Joan and face the man i consider 2nd to Floyd in terms of technical ability and speed, What a fight it would be, There's no excuses now it has to happen ,

Later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pac vs Guzman has to be next!!

Who is Guzman?

well, what can I say after the fight? Satisfied....

Hoping another showdown. This time I hope Barrera will give the PACMAN (the real champ in the superfeatherweight division) the right to get the crown formally through the ring.

Barrera should not be a coward this time by fighting the Pacman. Cowardice is not an option now to get the respect of the boxing world.
    supergenius bong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rrbong
    Who is Guzman?

Hoping another showdown. This time I hope Barrera will give the PACMAN (the real champ in the superfeatherweight division) the right to get the crown formally through the ring.

Barrera should not be a coward this time by fighting the Pacman. Cowardice is not an option now to get the respect of the boxing world.
    Stop acting idle son, You know full well who the boy Guzman is, He's the man pac has been ducking for days!! , Now they're both at 130 it's time Pac faces his worst nightmare if he's to be considered a genuine p4p!!, Whats the damn point facing another over the hill fighter in Barrera?, A man Pac already beat badly!!, It won't prove shit, He needs to step into the ring with the real deal, JOAN GUZMAN!!,

Later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MiraCuloU$-P@rAg0n
    Now Pac has beaten the over the hill Morales again i think it's time these two get it on, Pac should stop running from Joan and face the man i consider 2nd to Floyd in terms of technical ability and speed, What a fight it would be, There's no excuses now it has to happen ,

what a retarded post! guzman has to face valero or juarez first before he can have the right to face pac...pac running? lol,he wont be in the top p4p if he avoids the best fighter...guzman vs edwin is the best fight.pac should face either barrera or marquez.
    Later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't want to see Guzman fight Juarez, Rocky is too mentally weak for a fighter like Guzman and he'd just be beaten.

valero is too green and his chin isn't all that good.

If Guzman wants to fight before he moves up in weight again Pacquiao would be a good one.

I'm sure Pacquiao would have some trouble with him, Guzman isn't going to stand and trade with Pacman.

I think what it comes down to is, can Guzman take what Pacquiao can dish out. If he can then Pacquiao is in for a tough fight.

Want to see Pacquiao vs. Barrios one day!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao would KTFO Guzman. Guzman is skilled,but he doesn't have the power to fend off Pac nad doens't have the movement to outbox him. Just because Guzman beat Barrios doesn't mean anything.And JMM is as skilled if not more so than Guzman and Pac did ok against him.Even if Guzman can take his best,Manny seems to be at that stage where nothing can distract him,he'll just keep banging away and with all these new moves he has learnt(counters etc etc) he is getting better each time he steps into the ring. What proof is there that Pac is dodgin Guzman when he fights Morales,MAB,JMM etc etc. You can also see Manny studies tapes HARD,going to Erik's body,countering him when he was off balance,I'm sure Roach would find flaws in Joan too.

I do belive Valero is too green and would get KTFO at this point in time but give him a year or 2.As for Barrios,it would be exciting but does Barrios have the power to hurt Manny? Manny's shorter more accurate punches would make it difficult for Barrios.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who is Guzman?

Stop acting idle son, You know full well who the boy Guzman is, He's the man pac has been ducking for days!! , Now they're both at 130 it's time Pac faces his worst nightmare if he's to be considered a genuine p4p!!, Whats the damn point facing another over the hill fighter in Barrera?, A man Pac already beat badly!!, It won't prove S***, He needs to step into the ring with the real deal, JOAN GUZMAN!!,

Later
    It's you who's sleeping dude!!! I never heard Pacquiao being afraid of somebody. He wants to fight and he does not care about who he is fighting. Wake up, dude!!!!

You're trying to insinuate that Pacman is afraid of Guzman.... I suggest you give Pacman the respect... He deserve it. Anyway, he's the one that made Barrera and Morales think about retiring after the most dreadful beating of their lives.
    supergenius bong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mugabi saad

what a retarded post! guzman has to face valero or juarez first before he can have the right to face pac...pac running? lol,he wont be in the top p4p if he avoids the best fighter...guzman vs edwin is the best fight.pac should face either barrera or marquez.
    Later
    Damn that's straight dumb right there!!, Manny ran up to 130 to avoid Joan everyone knows that, Pac just doesn't want to face up to Joan's speed, Technical brilliance, Defensive astuteness and all out aggression, Not to mention he's unbeaten unlike Pac, What the hell is he gonna prove by beating another old timer AGAIN like Barrer who's already thinking about retirement?!!, You need to kill the "pac groupie act" and catch a clue son cause you mad idle right now!!,

Later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    I don't want to see Guzman fight Juarez, Rocky is too mentally weak for a fighter like Guzman and he'd just be beaten.

valero is too green and his chin isn't all that good.

If Guzman wants to fight before he moves up in weight again Pacquiao would be a good one.

I'm sure Pacquiao would have some trouble with him, Guzman isn't going to stand and trade with Pacman.

I think what it comes down to is, can Guzman take what Pacquiao can dish out. If he can then Pacquiao is in for a tough fight.

Want to see Pacquiao vs. Barrios one day!!!
    Oh lord you thrilling me right now starr , That's what i'm talking about it's just a shame the Pac groupies are catching feelings!!, I hope you've cheered up after the Morales disappointment boo!!,

Later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn that's straight dumb right there!!, Manny ran up to 130 to avoid Joan everyone knows that, Pac just doesn't want to face up to Joan's speed, Technical brilliance, Defensive astuteness and all out aggression, Not to mention he's unbeaten unlike Pac, What the hell is he gonna prove by beating another old timer AGAIN like Barrer who's already thinking about retirement?!!, You need to kill the "pac groupie act" and catch a clue son cause you mad idle right now!!,

Later

You're really dreaming. Manny went to 130 to fight better fighters. There was none in the featherweight. And don't you ever disrespect the Pacman.... He had fought all the greatest fighters in the division. Barrera was only considered for retirement when he took a beating from the Pacman.

Right now, nobody had ever beaten Barrera like the way the Pacman did. It just shows that Barrera is still in his prime. Just admit it that Pacman is #1 in the pound for pound list right now. Erik Morales had conceded already.
    supergenius bong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Pacquiao would KTFO Guzman. Guzman is skilled,but he doesn't have the power to fend off Pac nad doens't have the movement to outbox him. Just because Guzman beat Barrios doesn't mean anything.And JMM is as skilled if not more so than Guzman and Pac did ok against him.Even if Guzman can take his best,Manny seems to be at that stage where nothing can distract him,he'll just keep banging away and with all these new moves he has learnt(counters etc etc) he is getting better each time he steps into the ring. What proof is there that Pac is dodgin Guzman when he fights Morales,MAB,JMM etc etc. You can also see Manny studies tapes HARD,going to Erik's body,countering him when he was off balance,I'm sure Roach would find flaws in Joan too.

I do belive Valero is too green and would get KTFO at this point in time but give him a year or 2.As for Barrios,it would be exciting but does Barrios have the power to hurt Manny? Manny's shorter more accurate punches would make it difficult for Barrios.
    Go and watch Guzman fight before you speak from your heart where Pacs concerned, Any real boxing head knows Pac simply isn't seeing Guzman for speed, Technical ability (only Floyd is better), Movement and defensive skills, Guzman just has it all, Manny may have found a few new punches in his make-up but they said the same thing about Gatti when he came up against that slickster named Mayweather and we all know what happend , The fact is you can't say what would happen because Manny has never faced anyone like Guzman before, And you talk about Morales but didn't Morales beat Manny the first time?, Pac was outboxed that day and he'll be outboxed again by Guzman who has the power and aggression to go with it,

Later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mugabi saad

Later

Later
    You're really dreaming. Manny went to 130 to fight better fighters. There was none in the featherweight. And don't you ever disrespect the Pacman.... He had fought all the greatest fighters in the division. Barrera was only considered for retirement when he took a beating from the Pacman.

Right now, nobody had ever beaten Barrera like the way the Pacman did. It just shows that Barrera is still in his prime. Just admit it that Pacman is #1 in the pound for pound list right now. Erik Morales had conceded already.
    supergenius bong

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac would destroy Guzman. Guzman has lost his power moving up. He couldn't knock out Juargui or Barrios. And he connect flush plenty of times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac has improved since their first encounter and like I said JMM and MAB are skilled too whereas who has Guzman faced for you to even think he could beat Pac. Yeah he can shoulder roll and that looks great against Barrios but Pac will punch through his shoulder with his short accurate powerful punches.And it's not just a few new pnches,go and watch the fight properly..he had head mvement,jab,bodywork,right hand(used it to hook and counter). I havent even heard Guzman call out Pc let alone say Pac is ducking him so wtf are you talking about? Do you even know who Joan is fighting next?!

And to compare PAC TO gATTI...says it all really......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Later

Nope the FACTS say Floyd Mayweather is 'pound for pound' the best and everyone who loves the game knows that, Don't let your heart rule your head and face up to the fact that Pac has just beat an over the hill fighter and he's scared to fight the unbeaten slickster that is Joan Guzman!!, If he's a real p4p he won't have a problem beating him will he?!!, The Barrer suggestions are farcical purely designed by the Pac groupies to see their boy win another easy fight so they can all hail him "pound for pound" when he clearly isn't,

later

Thread Information