Thread: How Britney is an attention whore and why I'm glad her career is over

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How Britney is an attention whore and why I'm glad her career is over

[youtube=425,350]kGdJvdXrcWE[/youtube]

Here's the vid of Britney's hit and run last week. Watch the vid and see just what a self absorbed F****** selfish skanky bitch she is

She flirts outrageously with her adoring papparazzi and when she hits someone elses car all she says is 'Oh no is MY car ok?'

She then gets out to check HER car, completely ignoring the poor she's dented. Strolls into a shop, flirts with her paparazzi 'enemies' and then gets back into her car and drives off without so much as leaving a 'Sorry I hit your car, good luck in finding me' type note

She's just a self absorbed dog plain and simple. Stick to showing your flange love, it's all your good for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How Britney is an attention whore and why I'm glad her career is over

Who gives a crap about her anymore?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How Britney is an attention whore and why I'm glad her career is over

She has got to be record holder for biggest ever fall from grace, alongside her title as most irratating celebrity. I'm sick of hearing about this woman.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also just opens her car door str8 into the other car - what a biatch
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate when people have nice ass cars and cant even drive...I wanna see her parallel park. All those paparazzi and noone left a note? She obviously is too stupid to be held responsible, but the paparazzi could have at least told her that when you hit someone your supposed to leave your information.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's my favorite show EVER

Talking about it

[youtube=425,350]Xx89wbfcEXk[/youtube]
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

El Kabong Guest

....as the great Rick James once said

Cocaine's a hell of a drug

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    For real. The biggest news she could make now is a suicide. I wouldnt even care about that anymore.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    For real.  The biggest news she could make now is a suicide.  I wouldnt even care about that anymore. 
    Tabloids keep the sheeples minds off of important things like.......WAR and the fact that Government Controlled Healthcare just never works.....and that Hillary Clinton is the devil and that Bill Clinton soled his soul to her so that he could be President which is why they never divorced.

BUUUUUUT Paris Hilton being rich is sooooo much more interesting.....it's almost as fun as watching Dane Cook TRY to be humorous

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One attention whore is accusing another attention whore......... Bitches never like each other really....
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    Here's my favorite show EVER

Talking about it

[youtube=425,350]Xx89wbfcEXk[/youtube]
    hahaha normally any gay guys doing comedy makes me want to punch them in the face but he was actually pretty funny.

I agree Britney should get sent down, she;s completely mental and needs saving from herself. Talking to herself in her own language, wtf?

She's overdosed on fame and success and is now living in the land of the crazies.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Britney is probably one of the most famous faces on the planet. And for what?
    On the other hand, how many people you reckon can recognise Joel casamayor?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Britney is probably one of the most famous faces on the planet. And for what?
    On the other hand, how many people you reckon can recognise Joel casamayor?
    haha got to give you coolclick for thinking of poor Casamayor in all this. You are right he is deserving of more publicity.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Bilbo CC returned.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd still like to nail Britney tho - nothiing she does can put me off
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Thread Information