Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If QAnon called for action on 1/6 then why not just post their post calling for it? I mean wouldn't that be waaaaay more simple than everything you've posted? You could just post the 1 (or more) Q posts calling for violence, calling for attacking the Capitol, calling for direct action and then just present that and say "Well here you go, defend it".

You also mention The OathKeepers and I've heard the name bandied about so I checked on who they are. Apparently they are a "far right" organization composed of current and former military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic" that believes Hitler could have been stopped had German soldiers and police refused to follow orders.

....yet the ADL & SPLC are apparently quaking in their boots due to these folks. Kinda ironic.

I await my dislike click

This is a waste of time, nevertheless.

Qanon isn't an individual, it is a collective whole, group, membership who cares.

The point was to address those who claim it was Antifa, Those who claimed it was BLM.

FBI aren't looking to lock up a group, they were locking up people who were filmed, who filmed themselves.

So I listed those caught- with the question: Where are the antifa members being exposed?

Let me repost -what you as usual do... ignore...
    and rewrite the post to do what you always do. and have always have done to every post of mines; troll and look for something to insult- otherwise you've never submitted a single post to me on any topic- just your thoughts of the person who posted it.

Simplicity is what this is all about:

Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.
    Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.
    And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 09:05 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

If QAnon called for action on 1/6 then why not just post their post calling for it?

I await my dislike click
    1. Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.

2.Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.

3.And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.

If you don't want to provide the names of Antifa being arrested - then at least answer the question: why are Qanon members seldom mentioned by Trump supporters, case in point the last 3 posts.

I didnt say Qanon called for action, you did.'

I'm identifying one by one those caught- and asked- why is right wing radio and right wing politicians claiming BLM- and you are ok with them placing blame without the naming them?

You are ok with your state capitial ran amok for 2 hours...of all the times to speak up on cops being whooped- why not now? I have no history here of defending BLM, never even went on those threads so dont hold me accountable for something I haven't supported BLM or defunding cops,,, pull that on those who say it.

If you dont want to answer this question- Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th? Leave the thread let it die.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

I have law enforcement in my family- and to read of 100 being injured...and no one here wants to discuss that? My bad, those who claim to be pro-police.

NOthing to say about each of these persons caught trampling the state capital.
    Nothing to say about their claims of March 4th is the actual election.

Revise the question so the lot of you 3- can give criticism, I understand, its all you got.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I have to disagree on some of that. If the supposed "coup" had succeeded, then it wouldve been looked upon as a victory.
    So what do you agree with then?

Since you just mentioned what you disagree with- and please quote it, as I am not bright enough to know where you got this from out of my post:If the supposed "coup" had succeeded,

Where did I write that? So I can Reword it. (IT) being about a coup that was successful?

I didnt make a thread asking was this a coup & was it successful. Heck I didnt even know I was allowed to call it that, but thanks for you mentioning it!? :

So on Jan 6th- what I indentfied as a day I had never seen before but you sir referred to as a coup-
    WHO or WHOM was a part of the coup?

I list individuals who have been arrested and got berated for showing the person, their name and their affiliation, so what would be a better way to determine if these person(s) are indeed what Republicans have been claiming: It was Antifa, it was BLM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a single gun found among this "insurrection" "coup"

Really?

Bruh
    Take that to a thread where someone is talking about a coup.

Dumb-da-dum-dumb statement- talkin' about no guns found...when virtiaully no one was arrested in order for that to occur.

The arrests occured days to weeks later.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You also mention The OathKeepers and I've heard the name bandied about so I checked on who they are. Apparently they are a "far right" organization composed of current and former military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic" that believes Hitler could have been stopped had German soldiers and police refused to follow orders.

....yet the ADL & SPLC are apparently quaking in their boots due to these folks. Kinda ironic.

I await my dislike click

Another troll statement I also mention oath keepers...what about the topic?
    https://www.9news.com.au/world/trump...6-876c758473bc

You dont want to discuss or explain :Trump aide arrested for allegedly attacking police during Capitol riots
    Ex-Trump appointee arrested in Capitol riot complains he won't be able to sleep in jail
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

You want to spend months ignoring the storming of your capital and who did it.
    You dont care about a single person who got arrested and all..ALL SAID- THEY DID IT FOR TRUMP-

YOU DONT WANT TO COMMENT ON any of PERSONS LOCKED UP- STATING THEY WERE PRO TRUMP...OK

We wouldn't of had this jacktail for a potus had individuals like you, didnt flip and flop for one you hated.

ok, LET ME do unto you as you do unto me- change the topic.
    Here is why this went down, this - you call a coup...cause U voted for someone you hated...just to keep a dem out. And you & others compared him to democrats...when democrats called him an entertainer trying to get ratings..

Either Trump is a fucking idiot or he just wants to flirt with power he doesn't want to make it a long term thing.
    --El Kabong

Anywho....... who's the NEXT U.S. President going to be?? (saddoboxing.com)
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Coup? How on earth was that circus a coup? I have read up on my history and there are numerous examples of coups and they take a high degree of coordination meaning the seizure of military, police, media, government etc. The events of that day had a bunch of people easily access a building and then....take selfies.

If that was a coup then it was a Monty Python style one.
    Does the title of this thread say this was a coup?

Please, quote me and show me- so I can correct it- if that is what you took from what I posted.

Don't explain without posting what I've written and asked of the board.,

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

This means nothing to the 3 of you?

The physical toll on officers who defended the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack by a pro-Trump mob is becoming clearer, with reports by police officials and federal prosecutors indicating that about 140 officers were injured, the head of the Capitol Police officers’ union said.

https://www.newsweek.com/134-police-...filing-1564166

134 Police Officers Assaulted in Capitol Riots, Justice Department Says

So on behalf of you 3

Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If QAnon called for action on 1/6 then why not just post their post calling for it? I mean wouldn't that be waaaaay more simple than everything you've posted? You could just post the 1 (or more) Q posts calling for violence, calling for attacking the Capitol, calling for direct action and then just present that and say "Well here you go, defend it".

I await my dislike click

so, you like ignoring every topic I've ever posted to suit your own narrative OK...

See, the reason why this failed coup...meaning if it wasnt successful, why mention it then huh? Ok.

Well it was unsuccessful, because the clown in charge was too stupid to make it effective..and you know how he got elected? Because of people who hated him, decided they hated Democrats more.

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ight=president

When posters like myself said this about Dumpf:
    Trump is unelectable only to the extreme left.
    --SlimTrae

You were stating:
    "Either Trump is a fucking idiot or he just wants to flirt with power he doesn't want to make it a long term thing."

Then you voted for what? In your words a fucking idiot

@Gandalf @NoSavingByTheBell

That's why -what you 2 call a coup failed....it was done by a fucking idiot...not my words.

Why did it fail? Well this thread isn't about it, and I will keep saying it- all I asked was to identify these individuals and ask: what group(s) did they come from.

So the coup- that some prez said...walk down to the capital...and they did.'
    and he told them be strong....but who was he? according to El Kabong -this is who he is:

Anywho....... who's the NEXT U.S. President going to be??
    Page 38

"ugh, Donald Trump.....there's this phony idea that "The Establishment GOP hates Donald Trump!"....look at his record, look at him being a Democrat as late as 2009, and other than him just feeling free to be a blowhard he's really not much different than Mitt Romney who those very same establishment Republicans loved. Don't get anything twisted, the establishment GOP LOVES Trump and they'd love nothing more if he would win....he'd pretty much insure Hillary Clinton wins the entire thing, but I doubt either of them get that far."
    --El Kabong PAGE 38

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Coup? How on earth was that circus a coup?

If that was a coup then it was a Monty Python style one.
    A circus? I like that! Who runs a circus? I can tell you who ran that circus that saw deaths occur..;but you find no need to mention it, wow.OK.
    '

Maybe that is what is to be expected when the experts of this board on politics elected for Clown for a Chief stated:

Post #568:
    "Trump would be big into corporate welfare and crony capitalism but he'd make up for that by showing the strong hand of federal power to squish the little guy. He's all talk about "changing everything" he is just as much of a power hungry narcissist as anyone else running for the office."

Maybe we were fortunate that a man big into corporate welfare more so than being big into coups.

Maybwe we were fortunate American republicans didnt elect a real man with real convictions..or else...do you think it would have taken 2 hours for thatr horrid event to be controlled?

Or is that not a matter worth discussing on this thread?

Or is not worth discussing how someone on this thread questionong a coup, said:
    Soon enough Trump will be back on twitter fighting with Rosie O'Donnell, this charade can't last forever although Hillary has been at it for a good long while.

What did you expect to occur from what he wrote as a [charade]...or does that not matter either?
    Call a person's campaign a charade, then vote for it, then say nothing when that person sends a tweet to his worshippers: BE THERE, WILL BE WILD.

What did that mean to you? How is it possible to have peaceful rally that would be wild?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/u...upporters.html
    Or is that not worth mentioning on this thread either?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who would vote for a power hungry narcissist?

And would a power hungry narcissist- tell his followers to go to the State Capital to make their precense known..how? There are no windows there for them to chant up and for the politicans see outside and go, oh my

They're protesting, but look at how peaceful they are.

How is it that one of you 3 wrote this: Post #571 : Trump is a scary candidate, I do not like him.

as a candidate he's scary, but not as a POTUS?

How can either of you three, not care about voting for someone that can be quoted as:
    Post #590:

"Trump is a Democrat at worst and a Rhino at best, I have no idea how he's got such a big lead with so little substance....oh wait we elected Barack Obama using that same logic"

Guess who posted that, go head...take a guess...

Nobody cares that people on this board voted for a person with (so little) substance...just a power hungry narcissist...so power hungry, that which of you will either validate or rebuke the Pboy who also stated the rally wasnt about theft of an election

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-...stolen-1572254

Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio Says He Does Not Believe 2020 Election Was Stolen

So if it wasnt about an election theft---then Kabong had it right When he said He's so power hungry that when he realized he was the LOSER. FIRED!!
    HE Told people to go to the capital- without him...like Osama Bin Laden...tells others to do his dirt...while he hides.

Not a single one of you 3 will consider any of those videos- where a dad told his kids, they would be traitors..damn Another threatened his own child. Another one ran away.
    Not a single one of you care about the woman who got shot...and all the men ran away....serious?

None of you want to even mention the 100+ officers hurt, it was just a circus...that is all? Why even show up to this thread if you have nothing to offer other than jib-jab moments
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so while one Trump hater stated: I think as the campaigns moves along we will see Trump slip down on the poles It would be amazing if he ends up having enough support to end up with a cabinet seat or VP. No way on the VP thing but it would be amazing.

Another stated: let Donald trump debate, we'll see the other candidates rip him apart.

Brockton's crazy ass was alone...he at the time said I want Trump, buld the wall, fuck everything else (well I'm paraphrasing) ...In other words he didnt flip the flop out. He didnt go from loathe to love. But 3 did.

Post #565- Guess who was the 1st to mention Trump might become the nominee? @Kirkland Laing that's who!

And one of the 3 called a person a closet Trumper....guess who got called it? go head...take a guess
    Post #573: @SlimTrae is the Donald a closet republican

The reason for all the shit talking and Trump hating posts was because 1. Captain Kirk saw something..claimed Trump might become the nominee, so they went off on him.
    I stated in his 1st debate- He kicked the shit out of several candidates...in which 2 on this board...loved at the time...Because I gave him props for punking Rand Paul..I forget the other....then I got hit with a @SlimTrae is the Donald a closet republican

Well, we saw 4 years of hell because of Trump haters, that turned trump dick-lickers. So in love with him that if a person like myself created a thread asking, why are Qanon supporters who demand they be given credit for the riot ...are not given credit for the riot (what I called it)
    coup what you duped dodos call it...they want credit for it.. coup, riot, they Qanon want credit for it...what is so wrong with that topic? Dont like it, I'm ok, just dont deflect and revise my thread...you cats know me...YOU know how I get down!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/13/capito...t-credit-feds/
    Capitol rioter wanted to show QAnon shirt to give ‘credit,’ feds say
    '
    so of all people why dont Trump supporters NOT even mention Qanon?

in typical fashion you guys do what U always do, deflect..and I counter like I always do- I with your own words!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    SO it was disgusting BECAUSE IT FAILED? Well I guess I can agree with THAT. If youre gonna do it, THEN DO IT RIGHT!
    It's not so much that we are on opposite ends of the spectrum; we are on different spectrums.

1. How can they do it right with a leader that didn't lead them right? He went back to the Office, no helicopters, no SWAT, no NGuard , No Charlie Angels called, not even Batman or Robin called to help...nothing (for 2 hours) just an argument on who delayed the troops- cause it would give bad optical? It doesnt matter to you? it does to me.

2. If not one of those videos showing people turning in their own family members, means nothing to you- the video of the cop head bashed in the door, hollering crying, means nothing to you? Even if it were a relative? A friend? is that what it would take for you to engage into a discussion on WHO is Qanon, and why are others being blamed for it as opposed to them?
    if none of these questions means anything to you...then we can agree to disagree and I'm a holla'; at you on the boxing tip.

On ya way out, dont let the virtual door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey guys. I have to admit to speed-reading of the thread due to time constraints. But I got enough of the gist to prompt some honest questions of my own.

If we're totally honest, and drop the perpetual partisan polarization (forgive the alliteration), we would admit that never in a million years would we have predicted the events of January 6th on the Capitol.
    So in that sense, props to Slim for starting the thread.

But... beyond the videos, pictures, texts, interviews, investigations, etc, etc, etc... there are some burning questions out there and, yes.... maybe Slim brought them up already or they've been brought up on another thread.

How is it that in the most powerful country in the free world, a bunch of thugs, criminals, and mentally-twisted individuals achieve the act of storming the Capitol, breaching it... and proceed to rampage through it, with all the damage, injuries, and even death that came with it?

In what other time in U.S. history, or... more specifically... under who else's Presidency would something like this even be allowed to get off the ground, much less come to fruition and successfully accomplished?

The question that's been asked over and over: What if these had been BLM protesters attempting the same thing? How would it have gone for them? Better? Worse? More to the point... would there not have been a mass slaughter outside the Capitol grounds?

It's been exactly 2 months since the incident, and it seems to have gotten whitewashed, forgotten, and reduced to a bunch of legislators on TV still holding hearings about it. A spectacle which, to be sure, is probably now seen as a waste of taxpayers' money by a vast majority of people. The mentality seems to be... "Ok it happened... it's over... let's get on with other things."

Where's the horror and disgust that... not 50%... not 60%... not 75%... not 90%... but 100 percent of people in the U.S. should be feeling?

With what level of authority or morality does the U.S. now level accusations or insults of "banana republic" on other nations? Isn't that now the ultimate case of pot and kettle?

Someone mentioned the word "circus". Circus?? Circus to me is how now we're reduced to having some of these bozos shout and complain about getting 2 months in jail and getting their ugly mugs in the news free of charge.

IMO, society isn't outraged ENOUGH about the disgusting, nauseating, never-before-seen events that happened on January 6th.

I care less about the nitpicky details (who called who... who texted what... who didn't act... who didn't act soon enough) than I do about the big picture. To me, this is the biggest black eye in the Presidency of someone whose entire Presidency has been a black eye to what used to be a country to be respected. And yet people are going about their daily business as if this was just another occurrence in our lives. JADED... I think is the word I'm looking for here.

Democrats, who admittedly hated Trump from Day One, rushed through an impeachment process that ultimately fell short of its end goal. Predictably, Trumpers saw it as a "victory" for Trump, for lack of anything else to see as a positive. And yet... not a word about how shameful the whole mess is... and how it was allowed to occur during a President's watch. Whether he enticed or not... I don't care what anyone else thinks. All I see is that annoyingly smug face, hiding his chocolate-smeared hand after having raided the cookie jar. The obnoxious "Who.... ME?" mentality.

So no... at this point I don't care for the proceedings... where Congresspeople are sifting through the rubble trying to weed out "by now insignificant" details about something that will always remain a HUGE STAIN in U.S. history. It's a waste of time, as far as I'm concerned.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you want me to admit that if that WAS a "coup", that it failed? OK I admit, if that WAS a "coup" then it failed. I have no problem saying that. DId it fail BECAUSE of Trump? Dont see how he was directing or managing or conducting the "coup", even you said he just walked away and went home. So if the "coup" failed, it failed because they didnt do it right. It failed because THEY (the people who went in like amateur, sophomoric, Viking-dressed idiots) didnt do it right.

Who is disputing that?

Again, a few dozen Brooklyn Italians, yeah..... we'd get that shit done. Then when it succeeded, just curious, what would you say then?

Thread Information