1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Is Trump protecting himself in the future should he be charged for something serious later down the line?
    Well that's a good question to ask, I wouldn't put it past him trying to protect himself when you consider that Obama, Hillary, et al attempted to undo the 2016 election by sicking the FBI on Trump and attempting to entrap those working for Trump's campaign. I mean sure people are going to say "gee that's a bit out there El Kabong"....take a look at who worked on the Trump-Russia collusion case and who is now no longer employed by the FBI and then tell me it's a conspiracy

Yeah I'd be trying to protect myself if that happened to me...I'd also be trying to appease my constituents by picking a proper SCOTUS Justice because that is why the majority of them bothered to turn up and vote for him in the first place along with building the wall, moving the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, and getting the economy going again by doing those things he can campaign on "Promises Kept" and it not ring hollow in the ears (and hearts) of those who voted for him.
    That is not justification to rig the system in your favour especially if you are guilty. That is no better than what a dictator would do.
    How would he be rigging the system?
    By pushing for a judge that you favour, has your support and who may have the casting vote on you.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

That is not justification to rig the system in your favour especially if you are guilty. That is no better than what a dictator would do.
    Uh what?

#1 Trump is not guilty

#2 Trump isn't a dictator

#3 If you think all this evil shit about Trump and just ASSUME he's guilty then what the fuck must you think of the Democrats? Oh let me guess...you think they're as pure and clean as the wind driven snow. They just attempted a COUP @Master

El Kabong Guest

By pushing for a judge that you favour, has your support and who may have the casting vote on you.
    Judge Kavanaugh doesn't think a sitting President can be indicted....that's the crux of his "support" ...IF Trump is impeached, IF Trump is removed from office, THEN he could be indicted.

Why and on what charge do you @Master want Trump indicted on? What's he guilty of? I mean you are saying he's guilty what's he guilty of?

You are going to be absolutely dumbfounded by what the UK did to attempt to help Hillary Clinton COUP her way into the White House, thank GOD she didn't get in there.

El Kabong Guest

A little reminder on Gorsuch...just because he didn't have it AS bad as Kavanaugh doesn't mean he "sailed through with ease"

The Revisionist History of the Neil Gorsuch Hearings
    https://www.commentarymagazine.com/p...such-hearings/

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will definitely call for martial law right now to round up all the celebrities and to round up all the talk show host like Stephen Colbert and Noah and Jimmy Kimmel and Whoopi Goldberg ....G I guess that means they're all Greek and Irish ha ha ha ha round up all those people round them up, God damn cultural Marxist takeover going on there that has to be squashed now

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer and Martha Raddatz and Brian stelter and Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg you know all the Greek people 😂😂😂😂😂

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Is Trump protecting himself in the future should he be charged for something serious later down the line?
    Well that's a good question to ask, I wouldn't put it past him trying to protect himself when you consider that Obama, Hillary, et al attempted to undo the 2016 election by sicking the FBI on Trump and attempting to entrap those working for Trump's campaign. I mean sure people are going to say "gee that's a bit out there El Kabong"....take a look at who worked on the Trump-Russia collusion case and who is now no longer employed by the FBI and then tell me it's a conspiracy

Yeah I'd be trying to protect myself if that happened to me...I'd also be trying to appease my constituents by picking a proper SCOTUS Justice because that is why the majority of them bothered to turn up and vote for him in the first place along with building the wall, moving the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, and getting the economy going again by doing those things he can campaign on "Promises Kept" and it not ring hollow in the ears (and hearts) of those who voted for him.
    How would he be rigging the system?
    What vote

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never read such deranged leftist drool in my life until those last few posts

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never read such deranged leftist drool in my life until JUST BEFORE those last few posts by Lyle about

"Uh what?

#1 Trump is not guilty

#2 Trump isn't a dictator....."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I won't win a battle of finding instances of unhinged Democrats vs unhinged Republicans. We both know that. I only made a point.

If your point is that Democrats are by and large unhinged and cannot civilly object to Kavanaugh's nomination for reasons that may be very valid to THEM..... then I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Yes, there's a lot of hysteria out there against anything Trump. Promptly met by an equally hysterical pro-Trump base which is just as capable of unthinkable things and thoughts, just like the unhinged Democrats.

All I'm saying is that as it stands right now....Democrats and Lefties are the most upset and they're acting out like a child being denied a candy bar from the store it's meltdowns and temper tantrums and overall really bratty childlike behavior on a large scale. It's gassed up by certain folks, the media and Soros....but yeah Republicans get upset when they lose elections too, but they rarely ever hold mass protests and they certainly don't attack the children of their opponents in attempts to blackmail them for voting against their constituents.

Both sides have crazy folks, but only one side is playing to the extreme and it ain't the Right

Why Kavanaugh and not Gorsuch, Lyle? If it's some kind of Democrat conspiracy against anything Trump, then why Brett and not Neil?

Maybe there's a reason I'm not aware of, and I mean that sincerely. If so, please tell me.

Why not start with the very first candidate? I mean, if we're going to make life impossible for Trump, let's start from the very beginning.

I know we're all pretty tired of these sexual accusations that are suddenly raining down on us from all sides.... all fields (celebrities, politicians, businessmen, etc). I know it's difficult to separate the real from the fabricated in cases like this.

But again I ask.... why now and why Kavanaugh?

Does this mean anybody Trump were to trot out there would meet with the same circus?

I'd like to think not.

I'd still appreciate these questions answered. Walrus said something about the midterms, but to me it doesn't explain why the Unhinged Democrats didn't start the fireworks with Trump's very first Supreme Court nomination.

It's an honest question. Is it something about Kavanaugh himself, that would drive the Unhinged Democrat machinery's gears turning and churning out all these drummed up charges and fake witnesses?

Were the Democrats asleep for Gorsuch?
    Gorsuch was replacing Scalia so it was seen as a like for like swap, they didn't like that but it wasn't going to change much. Kavanaugh replacing Kennedy is seen as someone who is more of a traditionalist than someone who is wishy washy and blew with the political winds...THAT is why there's so much trouble and if you think it's bad now wait until RBG kicks the bucket, whew boy, batten down the hatches because that'll be a right shitshow if it's a Republican President that replaces her.

The Democrats are extremely fearful of losing ground in the SCOTUS so much so that Kirkland Laing has suggested they pack the courts next time they attain power "At some point they''re going to have to increase thenumber of SCOTUS justices to eleven or more so Kavanaugh will give them a graphic illustration of why they have to do it." ....5-4 with Kennedy as the swing vote was not comfortable for them, but it was enough to give them hope on certain issues....not anymore.

Why not start with the first candidate? Well I don't think #1 the Democrats thought Trump would stay in power for long as they sought to overturn the entire election and #2 again it was a like for like swap, they didn't expect Kennedy to retire as he did...that REALLY made them freak out.

Why now why Kavanaugh? It's a Hail Mary play man it's why they sat on the material they have had since July.

Pretty much anyone Trump places out there Democrats will immediately oppose I guess he COULD have attempted to "make peace" and nominated Merrick Garland, but let's be honest that's not why Trump was elected. Trump was elected to choose the Justices he said he'd choose, originalists not progressives.

The first nomination, maybe they were in denial, maybe they thought they'd oust Trump before he got a second one, maybe they figured it was a like for like swap and they were keeping their powder dry for when they needed it, I don't know what they were thinking, but they fucked up big time and let me tell you this whole Kavanaugh deal has the Republican base red hot to vote and that ain't good for Democrats not at all....I mean I guess we'll see with the mid terms how this all plays out. I don't think it'll be a clean sweep for the Republicans, but I know it won't be a clean sweep for the Dems.

Let me know if I didn't answer all your questions, those were good ones and i hope my answers are sufficient

Thank you. All my questions were answered.

I liked the "keeping their powder dry" line.

I can't say for sure whether Kavanaugh is or isn't the best man for the job. I also have to wonder what effect, if any, these proceedings will have on his judgment if he gets elected.

Too bad sexual assault is usually such an "unproveable" matter and always boils down to HIS word against HERS. It also lends itself to unfounded feeding frenzies.

No, I don't think having been a heavy beer drinker in your college days should prevent you from being Supreme Court Justice 30-40 years later.

Focus points should be placed where focus points should be placed, if that made any sense.

I will admit Democrats as a whole (not everyone I've seen on TV, though) have come off looking foolish on this one.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn took her an hour to say it but Collins will say yea

El Kabong Guest

Thank you. All my questions were answered.

I liked the "keeping their powder dry" line.

I can't say for sure whether Kavanaugh is or isn't the best man for the job. I also have to wonder what effect, if any, these proceedings will have on his judgment if he gets elected.

Too bad sexual assault is usually such an "unproveable" matter and always boils down to HIS word against HERS. It also lends itself to unfounded feeding frenzies.

No, I don't think having been a heavy beer drinker in your college days should prevent you from being Supreme Court Justice 30-40 years later.

Focus points should be placed where focus points should be placed, if that made any sense.

I will admit Democrats as a whole (not everyone I've seen on TV, though) have come off looking foolish on this one.
    Happy to oblige.

Sexual assault isn't "unproveable", get the time right, get witnesses to corroborate (not like in Islam where it's 4 witnesses for a woman to be believed or anything) but certainly MORE is better than NONE, immediately go to the authorities, immediately act, don't hassle former classmates and get them to change their stories because that's witness tampering and yeah Leland Keyser.....and IF a friend of yours IS going to tamper with witnesses it's probably best that it NOT be the friend you totally didn't help pass a polygraph and who eventually worked for the FBI because that undermines your testimony in front of Congress and therefore makes you subject to perjury charges...

WSJ: Ford Ally Pressured Keyser To Change Her Story
    https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/...-change-story/
    (Gee I hope that doesn't upset Kirkland the poor dear)

I am MORE than willing to listen to a woman who has been assaulted and believe her....but I AM going to want evidence, I AM going to want clear details if I'm expected to make a decision of guilt or innocence. I'm not a sexist, I think women are just as capable of lying as men are and I believe it's sexist to believe otherwise.

At the end of the day 36 years is a hella long time to wait to act on sexual assault #1 and #2 if Brett Kavanaugh was some unhinged drunkard roaming the streets like a pirate raping anyone and everyone people needed to be informed of that before he because a judge, before he advanced so far in his career to where he held the NUCLEAR CODES yeah....Brett Kavanaugh was THAT DUDE for W. If the time had come for W to launch nukes he would have had to say something along the lines of "Brett, once you're done with that kegstand would you be a lamb and fetch the nuke codes so I can blow some people up leaving only their shadows behind as a reminder of their existence?" ....I think (and maybe this is just me) that Brett Kavanaugh has had a thorough enough exam on his background in his years as a judge that he never would have gotten to this point had he actually been a rapist or sexual assaulter....but hey, maybe that's just me.

I wonder if Kirkland still believes Blasey Ford.....witness tampering and all

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF is a "hella long" time? Fuck, mad as a balloon.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    WTF is a "hella long" time? Fuck, mad as a balloon.
    Not as long as 50 years but not quite 40 in this case

Thread Information