Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Sure why not. Make it happen Kirk
    In that case Obama was legally justified in investigating Trump. They can stop the investigation into the investigators, they were all acting legally with presidential authority.
    Well go take that to DC, try it out, see how it works for you.

If Trump is allowed to investigate people he thinks are corrupt then surely Obama is too?

Sure thing Kirk, go for it.
    Did Kirk ever address that trump is not a Russian agent? Or like the typical trump hater did he just move on to this go nowhere impeachment like everyone else.

Yes, this has been explained to you more than once. There is endless evidence to show the Trump campaign and Russia working together. You can read (hahahahahahahahaha) the first eleven pages of the Mueller report for all the details. Mueller couldn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt however due to various Trump people refusing to give evidence, destroying evidence, taking the fifth and so on.
    So you believe trump is a Russian asset ? A secret agent?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Impeachment

Aaaaaaand acquitted

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aaaaaaand acquitted
    But mueller cleared him of collusion, now he is acquitted here, but he is still corrupt. Look at Kirk, and he isn’t even in the US

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the words of Rocky: "Impeach me for what?"

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, this has been explained to you more than once. There is endless evidence to show the Trump campaign and Russia working together. You can read (hahahahahahahahaha) the first eleven pages of the Mueller report for all the details. Mueller couldn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt however due to various Trump people refusing to give evidence, destroying evidence, taking the fifth and so on.
    Thank you for finally admitting you were wrong and I did not lose that bet.
    If Mueller couldn't prove something beyond reasonable doubt means I lost the bet then by your own determinant if Mueller could prove it beyond reasonable doubt then I win the bet. And Mueller has proof beyond reasonable doubt that the Russians hacked the DNC. So pay up.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and well done Mitt Romney. I would say history will be very kind to you for what you did but it depends who ends up writing the history books, doesn't it. Not looking too clever on that front recently.

El Kabong Guest

If Mueller couldn't prove something beyond reasonable doubt means I lost the bet then by your own determinant if Mueller could prove it beyond reasonable doubt then I win the bet. And Mueller has proof beyond reasonable doubt that the Russians hacked the DNC. So pay up.
    you said and I quote "hacked all the emails" keyword there being ALL as in 100%....did he prove that? No, no he didn't. Thank you very much.

Oh and well done Mitt Romney. I would say history will be very kind to you for what you did but it depends who ends up writing the history books, doesn't it. Not looking too clever on that front recently.
    Yes it's quite bipolar recently in 2012 Mitt was giving people cancer and stuffing women in binders and now he's a REEEEEEEEEsistance hero

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quick question, will trump be re-elected?

I'm not too up on American politics, I saw he was acquitted and I know he has lovers and haters and doesn't seem to have any inbetweeners, what are the odds?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Absolutely

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

I'm not too up on American politics, I saw he was acquitted and I know he has lovers and haters and doesn't seem to have any inbetweeners, what are the odds?
    I think it looks fairly certain unless they crash the economy. The Democrats are sabotaging themselves constantly. Not sure what that is all about but let them build their sandcastles.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not a Mitt Romney fan but I admire what he did. In this circus... er..... political climate it takes some major COJONES to go against the flow and vote with your heart. Wish the same could be said for the cheap whores in the Senate who flip over more than a stack of pancakes at IHOP. Whether he's right or wrong, he's purposely committing political suicide by going against the grain and incurring the wrath and inevitable payback from Herr Trump and his band of ass-kissers. What a total and utter sham U.S. politics have become. Granted we have our own problems down here, but at least people finally got fed up and forced out a very corrupt and inept Governor. You don't fuck around with the people too long and get away with it. I've said it a million times and I'm gonna make it TWO million..... whether fan or hater, one FACT is undeniable. This is the most divisive POTUS in history. At least all the previous ones made an effort (even if it was a token, hypocritical one) to promote fucking unity among the people. This asshole not only promotes division..... he revels in it. He uses it. The human piece of garbage wouldn't have it any other way. It's been his style since forever.... DIVIDE AND CONQUER. People don't respect him..... they fucking FEAR him. Anyone who doesn't know the difference feel free to ask me. Who really thinks we're all in a "better place" right now? I sure don't. I still value human decency, compassion, empathy, respect, and other characteristics alien to Trump over most anything else. Yes.... we're going to get 4 more years of Trump. Hip hip fucking hooray!! Four more years of constantly dropping standards and widening divisions among the people 9f the United States. Four more years of TOTAL carte blanche to all those nauseating, useless, destructive, pointless, hate-mongering groups that exist for the sole purpose of forcing society further down the toilet.

Meanwhile, Herr Trump will pursue his personal vendetta against all those who dare criticize him. Romney had better watch his back from now on..... 'cause he's dog meat.

FUCK Trump and everything he stands for.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Granted....... I'm saying all this and I..... 1) preferred Trump over Hillary, 2) have criticized the Democratic Party till I'm blue in the face, 3) have given Trump his due on the things I feel he's done right. But I refuse to be polarized to the extreme 99.99999999 % of the people are regarding Trump.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Meanwhile, Herr Trump will pursue his personal vendetta against all those who dare criticize him.
    Is it those who "criticize" him or is it those who have attempted to knife him politically?

As for Mitt Romney he's just assumed the John McCain role. Which is "I'm a hardcore Conservative when I run for office, but 'muh conshunce & muh heart' when I'm in office" .....the same media that claimed he gave someone cancer and also had "women in binders" are now celebrating him ONLY because of his vote against Trump nothing more.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Granted....... I'm saying all this and I..... 1) preferred Trump over Hillary, 2) have criticized the Democratic Party till I'm blue in the face, 3) have given Trump his due on the things I feel he's done right. But I refuse to be polarized to the extreme 99.99999999 % of the people are regarding Trump.
    Well tits this quite differs from your first post on the subject. If you are calling Trump the most divisive president are you leaving aside the war presidents?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well tits this quite differs from your first post on the subject. If you are calling Trump the most divisive president are you leaving aside the war presidents?

War presidents? Because half the nation doesn't want war and the other does? Well.... that's kind of unavoidable, isn't it.

We're not talking about differences in basic philosophies here. Even Presidents who have chosen to go to war have tried to unite the nation behind them.

We're talking about a POTUS who can barely hide his glee when people are going at each others' throats. The worse the carnage, the happier he is.

Thread Information