93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Arthur Abraham V robin Krasniqi

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Oh nice good round for habimana he certainly won that round, Rabbii is struggling to keep him off him now and habimana keeps going. I think rabbi is very frustrated and is trying to hard to land big punches now.

last round coming up i have 4-1 to rabbi but momentum is with habimana.
    Sounds like an upset could happen?
    well a small chance, I think rabbi built up a good lead, another two warnings for blatant pushes, i think he should have had a point off there.. fight over.. I think 4-2 in rabbis favour, habimana kept coming and rabbii really faded as it went on. I think he has potential but he has a lot of learning to do. that was his 2nd pro fight against a guy who is very rough and tough, that is not easy for amateur stars to come up against.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rabbii won 58-56 on all cards I think, although I only heard him read one score card, I assume they were all the same though.. Fair cards I think, although i would have taken a point off for the pushing to make it 57-56.. Good fight, habimana can be proud of himself and I am sure Rabbii learned a lot from that and sill now know better what aspects he has to imporve, a good choice of opponent for his 2nd pro fight..

main event is next.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just checked Krasniqi record and he lost 2 of his first 3 the went on a winning run and lost to Cleverly and Braehmer. So he has good form.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just checked Krasniqi record and he lost 2 of his first 3 the went on a winning run and lost to Cleverly and Braehmer. So he has good form.
    That's true and he is over 6 feet tall and abraham always struggles against tall fighters, his loss to braemhmer and cleverly were at lightheavyweight too so maybe that is good for him.

I do like abraham though, ever since he was middleweight champion, he does bugger all for 2 minutes a round but when he does come to life he can be devastating, his power isnt as amazing as it was at middleweight but matched up with the right guy I think he makes for a good watch... Well at least I find it interesting the opposition being busier and racking up points and then abraham coming back with his hard shots. I can see why people would hate watching him though.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's true and he is over 6 feet tall and abraham always struggles against tall fighters, his loss to braemhmer and cleverly were at lightheavyweight too so maybe that is good for him.

I do like abraham though, ever since he was middleweight champion, he does bugger all for 2 minutes a round but when he does come to life he can be devastating, his power isnt as amazing as it was at middleweight but matched up with the right guy I think he makes for a good watch... Well at least I find it interesting the opposition being busier and racking up points and then abraham coming back with his hard shots. I can see why people would hate watching him though.
    I hate AA for those very reasons he does nothing in his crab defence but strong as an ox.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate AA for those very reasons he does nothing in his crab defence but strong as an ox.
    Yes that's fair enough, he is certainly pretty odd, I think it is great when he finally does come to life and unleash his power, he was way more fun to watch at middleweight but I still like to watch him now against the right opponents, he is pretty useless against the top supermiddle weights but v fringe conteders I will watch for sure.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes that's fair enough, he is certainly pretty odd, I think it is great when he finally does come to life and unleash his power, he was way more fun to watch at middleweight but I still like to watch him now against the right opponents, he is pretty useless against the top supermiddle weights but v fringe conteders I will watch for sure.
    I did think AA was finished when Robert Stieglitz stopped him but he keeps on you going

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have sticked this thread although it is only you that is watching it.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have sticked this thread although it is only you that is watching it.
    I will keep the post count up :S

dont worry @Freedom will post some youtube videos later, well of tom schwarz certainly, maybe in the heavyweight thread though...

krasniqi looks like thomas muller the german footballer.

really long break between the last fight and the main event... odd because I think they have a few other filler fights they havent used yet. Maybe they just arent showing them in canada.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did think AA was finished when Robert Stieglitz stopped him but he keeps on you going
    he was a bit unfortunate with teh stoppage there, he wasnt hurt he was just doing his usually do bugger all for 2/3s of the fight and come alive later, steiglitz was on form that night though and abrahams eye totally closed up early on and that is why the ref stopped it, he came back well in the hundred remtaches he had with steiglitz after but I do think abraham has been pretty much finished since he moved up to super middleweight, he just isnt tall enough for his style to work and his power doesnt have the same effect it did at middleweight, he can still beat some contenders though but I dont see him winning a world title again unless there are some really odd circumstances or one of the belts go vacant and he is allowed to take on a donkey.

aha main event coming up now

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty even first round, normal abrahama, blocked everything landed a few hard jabs but I think Krasniqi did more in the first round so 10-9 krasniqi for me.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty even first round, normal abrahama, blocked everything landed a few hard jabs but I think Krasniqi did more in the first round so 10-9 krasniqi for me.
    Good! I want him to win.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Normal Abraham again, but I think he won the 2nd round, Krasniqi didnt seem as comfortable there, I think he felt abrahams power and his seems to be just getting away from him rather than controlling the ring like in the first round. abraham wins that round 10-9

19-19

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good! I want him to win.
    So does the crowd.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

3rd round for krasniqi i think, although abraham is coming into it, krasniqi is using a lot of energy springing around, abraham looks as comfortbale as usual :S

29-28 for krasniqi for me

Thread Information