Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    You keep posting image files from a protected wordpress site. So they don't show up for those not logged into the/your site. I am sure they are hilarious though.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You keep posting image files from a protected wordpress site. So they don't show up for those not logged into the/your site. I am sure they are hilarious though.
    Oh well, you'll just have to use your imagination, you should be good at that

Instead of your memes, why don't you just post a real photo of the globe
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Oh well, you'll just have to use your imagination, you should be good at that

Instead of your memes, why don't you just post a real photo of the globe
    Because you would claim that they are fake. You have built yourself the ultimate get out clause. You have set yourself up as the ultimate authority, the grand adjudicator, the experts, expert. No need for qualification, verification, evidence, or even the most basic common sense or rudimentary science. You rely on copy and pasting fucking YouTube videos because you cannot build an argument. You can not even sustain any reasonable doubt in facts that have been proved by minds far greater than yours more than two thousand years ago.

They are not my memes they are just mirrors created by people that show how literally shallow your piss poor excuse for thinking and thin your grasp of reality is.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting reading. Seems just the distance between cities on specific countries can be used to disprove the flat Earth theory. Takes a little work if someone is so inclined... but the gist of it is there. On a flat Earth, distances between cities in the southern hemisphere would be significantly higher than they are in actuality. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

https://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-flo...it-is-not-flat

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Never really thought about that...why not just go to the edge if someone is so convinced its flat. Isn't that why we looked to go to space in the first place, explore the unknown and see what's beyond. Seems fairly easy to just drive right up to the edge like a scene from Quadrophinia . We're inquisitive and self challenging by nature. Always pushing limits. Why no 'edge' world exploration. And what of flight, surely we can just fly over the pizza crust like edges of the world and push further out.
    We are limited in where we can travel. The sky and water are controlled.

It can't be that easy, I offered to pay for everything for a north to south and back around again circumnavigation to be completed, as long as Tito paid for all the authorizations, consents and compliances to be completed, so we can attempt it. This offer is open to anyone. All you have to do is get everything approved, so we can spend a week at each pole and are free to explore away to both poles. We can't just fly over them, we will need to be on the ground to record the star trails, so we can prove where we are. Compasses seem to be useless in Antarctica and GPS only works to a certain point south.

If it seems that easy, then prove it. I can have legal documents drawn up in a couple of days, and $10k deposited into an account immediately as a start, to show I am serious.

If it's as easy as you make it sound, then we should be able to attempt it before the end of the year. Again, the offer is open to anyone, on the conditions that free exploration to both poles and round again is approved.
    Just leave the east coast of Sth Africa in a yacht keep going east, you will end up arriving back on Africas west coast without doing a flat loop without going up and around it as has never been viewed in round the world ocean races and while being observed by radar; Some press in aircraft from other countries have filmed them heading east after finding them by heading out in a southern direction. We actually have had to rescue some of your fellow countrymen off the bottom of Australia from storms within the roaring forties a place where the weather always moves from west to east. They dont just sail around Africa they sail around the fucking world. Then there is the different stars we have all seen above the equator and below it with the varying seasons and varying ocean temperatures to prove the equator is the warmest. Or is Mecca the center of the flat Earth and all sea water a vortex and all compasses controlled by governments or NASA?.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Curved water forming a circle = a drip as it falls through the atmosphere.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also when a vessel with a massive mast heads out over water the vessel itself is lost from sight before the mast is, that why radar is set up high on them.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Alpha

Is the Karman Line yet another hoax?

Virgin Galactic Just Successfully Launched Its First Passenger Past The Edge of Space...

https://www.sciencealert.com/virgin-...-edge-of-space

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course it is, everything is a hoax, everyone who has ever pretended to study or explore anything is a charlatan part of a vast conspiracy dating back however long history has truly been recorded, random YouTube videos made by absolute nobodies are the only credible source of anything. You all realize this guy is the only person who takes himself seriously, and isn’t interested in learning anything, right...

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not just a hoax. It's.....................

The Mother of All Hoaxes

It makes The Truman Show seem insignificant by comparison.

Imagine.... a humongous elaborate hoax perpetrated on all of mankind..... with thousands of scientists, pilots, astronauts, movie producers, movie set workers, ALL in on the hoax.

Mind-boggling shit.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Never really thought about that...why not just go to the edge if someone is so convinced its flat. Isn't that why we looked to go to space in the first place, explore the unknown and see what's beyond. Seems fairly easy to just drive right up to the edge like a scene from Quadrophinia . We're inquisitive and self challenging by nature. Always pushing limits. Why no 'edge' world exploration. And what of flight, surely we can just fly over the pizza crust like edges of the world and push further out.
    We are limited in where we can travel. The sky and water are controlled.

It can't be that easy, I offered to pay for everything for a north to south and back around again circumnavigation to be completed, as long as Tito paid for all the authorizations, consents and compliances to be completed, so we can attempt it. This offer is open to anyone. All you have to do is get everything approved, so we can spend a week at each pole and are free to explore away to both poles. We can't just fly over them, we will need to be on the ground to record the star trails, so we can prove where we are. Compasses seem to be useless in Antarctica and GPS only works to a certain point south.

If it seems that easy, then prove it. I can have legal documents drawn up in a couple of days, and $10k deposited into an account immediately as a start, to show I am serious.

If it's as easy as you make it sound, then we should be able to attempt it before the end of the year. Again, the offer is open to anyone, on the conditions that free exploration to both poles and round again is approved.
    Just leave the east coast of Sth Africa in a yacht keep going east, you will end up arriving back on Africas west coast without doing a flat loop without going up and around it as has never been viewed in round the world ocean races and while being observed by radar; Some press in aircraft from other countries have filmed them heading east after finding them by heading out in a southern direction. We actually have had to rescue some of your fellow countrymen off the bottom of Australia from storms within the roaring forties a place where the weather always moves from west to east. They dont just sail around Africa they sail around the fucking world. Then there is the different stars we have all seen above the equator and below it with the varying seasons and varying ocean temperatures to prove the equator is the warmest. Or is Mecca the center of the flat Earth and all sea water a vortex and all compasses controlled by governments or NASA?.
    If I walk around my block I end up at the same place as well. This vid below shows a bit about a site that used to have really good AE map projections, the site has recently removed the AE map projections tho:

Curved water forming a circle = a drip as it falls through the atmosphere.
    Not curved water.

Over 70% of the earth is covered in water. Droplets of water or drips are created due to surface tension. We also understand adhesion, cohesion and meniscus. The claim of the globe is that bodies of water can conform to the exterior of a shape.

Where in the natural world can we observe a body of water conforming to the exterior of a shape?

Also when a vessel with a massive mast heads out over water the vessel itself is lost from sight before the mast is, that why radar is set up high on them.
    Of course things disappear from the bottom up, it's called perspective. There is a 3 hour presentation on perspective and how we see in this thread. You should check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    @Alpha

Is the Karman Line yet another hoax?

Virgin Galactic Just Successfully Launched Its First Passenger Past The Edge of Space...

https://www.sciencealert.com/virgin-...-edge-of-space

What's the definition of gas pressure? Where in the natural world can we observe gas pressure being created without a container?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where in the natural world can we observe gas pressure being created without a container?

Thread Information