Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Taken at face value only like the media spun it, it sounds like "find the votes" is looking for fictitious votes. But it is not what he meant. There was only an 11,650 margin of votes and yet there was ample evidence that 60,000+ unregistered/underage/out-of-state/double voters/illegal aliens voted. Trump was basically saying all they needed to do was look into any ONE of those categories and they'd easily "find" the 11,000 votes needed, since there were 60,000+ votes combined in all those different categories. He's saying they didnt need to go thru every one of those categories to easily get to 11,000 illegal votes. By the way no court has YET heard the evidence for this, as no lower judge will stick their neck out and open this can of worms, get doxxed by lunatics, have their houses surrounded, etc. Thats the climate we live in now. So to clarify the MSM oversimp spin, he didnt mean "magically produce 11,000 votes out of thin air". But its so much easier to believe thats what he meant, easier to not look into the various categories potentially containing 60,000+ illegal votes. Turn a blind eye, let's not hear the evidence, just let the SAME group of people who counted the first time, count the 2nd and 3rd times as well, AS IF THEY'D GET A DIFFERENT COUNT.

Even stating this gets an automatic attack, a label of being a conspiracy theorist, like its SO UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to believe. What happened to peoples' curiosity and desire to check things out?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Taken at face value only like the media spun it, it sounds like "find the votes" is looking for fictitious votes. But it is not what he meant. There was only an 11,650 margin of votes and yet there was ample evidence that 60,000+ unregistered/underage/out-of-state/double voters/illegal aliens voted. Trump was basically saying all they needed to do was look into any ONE of those categories and they'd easily "find" the 11,000 votes needed, since there were 60,000+ votes combined in all those different categories. He's saying they didnt need to go thru every one of those categories to easily get to 11,000 illegal votes. By the way no court has YET heard the evidence for this, as no lower judge will stick their neck out and open this can of worms, get doxxed by lunatics, have their houses surrounded, etc. Thats the climate we live in now. So to clarify the MSM oversimp spin, he didnt mean "magically produce 11,000 votes out of thin air". But its so much easier to believe thats what he meant, easier to not look into the various categories potentially containing 60,000+ illegal votes. Turn a blind eye, let's not hear the evidence, just let the SAME group of people who counted the first time, count the 2nd and 3rd times as well, AS IF THEY'D GET A DIFFERENT COUNT.

Even stating this gets an automatic attack, a label of being a conspiracy theorist, like its SO UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to believe. What happened to peoples' curiosity and desire to check things out?

What happened to peoples' curiosity and desire to check things out?

It vanished in 2016 just before they voted in a guy with a history of unethical and criminal behaviour and thousands of lawsuits all because they wanted a shit show rather than any real fundamental change to the system. Go and fact check his claims and you will find lie after lie. This is what he does.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And by the way no need to use the media to check it.

Trumps own tweets are full of bullshit for the last four years.

What happened to people's desire and curiosity to check all those lies out?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why are the British so deranged with this shit? Have they no life. Fuck me.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No need to check the media. Cooper compares the capital shit to Rwanda, trust the media,
    No bias. Kirk copy and post this and use it for factually debate along with mother Jones and your other great sources
    Can’t focus on Biden, dude don’t say shit other than mucking up a words on a screen
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...ge%3f_amp=true

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Muck up/Apple Tree/Guard the Beaches"

by Houndstooth Moonshiner

Muck it, suck it up, tut tut tut,
    There, there now, you'll be just a box of peaches
    AS you guard the beaches;

My country tis of thee
    Out by the Apple Tree
    From every mountainside, let @Freedom ring

Mother Goose for the feeble
    On the loose like a weeble
    WObble but ya don't fall down;

Gallant paratrooper gliding
    While Apple Tree is hiding
    WIth whom are you siding in this vicissitude?

Houndstooth Muckraker
    Conrad Soothsayer:
    Kirk 'n Beanz are dragon slayer

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

And by the way no need to use the media to check it.

Trumps own tweets are full of bullshit for the last four years.

What happened to people's desire and curiosity to check all those lies out?

Democrat Impeachment Manager Rep. Eric Swalwell

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obviously a lot of us will never agree on Trump one way or another.

But moving forward, I respectfully propose the following amendment to the Constitution regarding the requirements to be POTUS:

Current Requirements -
    1. Be a natural-born citizen of the United States
    2. Be at least 35 years old
    3. Have been a resident of the United States for at least 14 years

Proposed Amendment -
    4. Not be an asshole
    Last edited by TitoFan; 02-11-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The real question is why are you not bothered that Trump tried to ask for 11,700 odd votes to be found in Georgia and more concerned with Biden not speaking?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The real question is why are you not bothered that Trump tried to ask for 11,700 odd votes to be found in Georgia and more concerned with Biden not speaking?
    Do you understand what happened in Georgia? And Michigan? And Arizona? And Pennsylvania? Do you even care to? Oh no no no it's all about you don't like Trump and you want Trump gone? Why? Because he also strikes a chord with a lot of people in Britain and you don't like that?

Fine remove Donald Trump completely see what happens, the people are the ones you disagree with and they're not going anywhere.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Do you understand what happened in Georgia? And Michigan? And Arizona? And Pennsylvania? Do you even care to? Oh no no no it's all about you don't like Trump and you want Trump gone? Why? Because he also strikes a chord with a lot of people in Britain and you don't like that?

Fine remove Donald Trump completely see what happens, the people are the ones you disagree with and they're not going anywhere.
    I understand there is a criminal investigation so we will get to the truth. This is about him and not his supporters.

El Kabong Guest

I understand there is a criminal investigation so we will get to the truth. This is about him and not his supporters.
    "We" ..... and which state do you reside in again?

What is truth in this case Master? Lay it out for me, how do you discern if people went and stormed the Capitol of their own free will OR if they were hypnotized by Trump to do so? And why will that answer ALWAYS be different when Democrats pull this bullshit. I don't know about you, but I remember 9 months of Democrat lead and celebrated rioting which cost this nation over a billion dollars....and yet you give all of them a pass, all of them.

This will not end pleasantly until both sides are held to the same standards and as of right now we're nowhere close and getting worse. If you don't see that, if you don't understand it, then I can't help you and future events will have to be your guide

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is truth in this case Master? Lay it out for me, how do you discern if people went and stormed the Capitol of their own free will OR if they were hypnotized by Trump to do so? And why will that answer ALWAYS be different when Democrats pull this bullshit. I don't know about you, but I remember 9 months of Democrat lead and celebrated rioting which cost this nation over a billion dollars....and yet you give all of them a pass, all of them.

This will not end pleasantly until both sides are held to the same standards and as of right now we're nowhere close and getting worse. If you don't see that, if you don't understand it, then I can't help you and future events will have to be your guide
    I was on about what went on with the telephone call asking for votes to be found.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeaaahhh..... well... pardon the interruption here.

I searched high and low for news articles about the Capitol rioters, knowing full well that quoting some news media on something nowadays is like chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's a thankless job, which at the end convinces no one.

So I did my due diligence and automatically ignored anything coming from the likes of CNN, The New York Times, or The Washington Post.

And yet... no matter where I turned... it was the same story. Accused rioters all saying the same thing. That they had been encouraged/ egged on/ "hypnotized" by Trump.

Ok... ok... I'm also ready for the predictable response on that..... that those are "planted" rioters, put there by anti-Trumpers to make him look bad.

I gotta admit... that one's a lot tougher to defend... because the "spy/ double agent/ triple agent" defense, due to its very nature, can be difficult to counter.

BUT... these people were arrested randomly. If there were "plants", they weren't necessarily arrested. And sickos who felt egged on by Trump were certainly among those that WERE arrested.

So it's a bit like trying to catch goldfish with a commercial fishing net.

Trump's incendiary rhetoric has backfired before. El Paso, Texas... lest anyone forget.

Trump lets loose with his verbal hatred and encouragement for violence..... and then sits back with a smug look on his face (who...... ME??) while he lets the sickos he's unleashed wreak the havoc he has encouraged.

Nothing anyone says can erase that truth.

El Kabong Guest

I was on about what went on with the telephone call asking for votes to be found.
    Really? I wasn't aware that's what you were "on about" I mean that's certainly why I didn't ask: Do you understand what happened in Georgia? And Michigan? And Arizona? And Pennsylvania? Do you even care to?

Pardon me

Thread Information