Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson will outbox Wilder..

If the fight falls through it'll be because of Fury. Of that I am certain.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan breaking news this just in Tyson Fury has a mysterious dinner date in Guadalajara and I'm starting to get worried I have some contacts so security guards over at Barclays Center in Brooklyn a couple of stops down from Church Avenue where I almost got mugged the other night they're saying that Tyson Fury has a mysterious dinner date and Guadalajara and I'm starting to suspect it's with Canelo Alvarez for some tainted beef churrasco

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure Canelo's excuse hasn't gone unnoticed by Fury.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wouldn't it be great if Fury just ate Canelo? And shared some with Toney who would then come back and knock out Joshua?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @TitoFan breaking news this just in Tyson Fury has a mysterious dinner date in Guadalajara and I'm starting to get worried I have some contacts so security guards over at Barclays Center in Brooklyn a couple of stops down from Church Avenue where I almost got mugged the other night they're saying that Tyson Fury has a mysterious dinner date and Guadalajara and I'm starting to suspect it's with Canelo Alvarez for some tainted beef churrasco
    If they serve uncastrated wild boar Fury will be in heaven or he could borrow some nasal spray from that other git.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bwaaaaHAHAHA 😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury will ~split open~ a gushing cut on Wilders big nose, what a schnozz, it'll be like an uppercut.

Wilders corner will claim it was a forearm, whatever, my inside guy at Barclays Center told me about the whole thing. It's all planned out. It's all orchestrated now these days, with these multimillion-dollar spectacles.

Fury KO 7 , may be suspicious and controversial.

My inside guy at Barclays Center's name is "Shake".

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury will ~split open~ a gushing cut on Wilders big nose, what a schnozz, it'll be like an uppercut.

Wilders corner will claim it was a forearm, whatever, my inside guy at Barclays Center told me about the whole thing. It's all planned out. It's all orchestrated now these days, with these multimillion-dollar spectacles.

Hey Brock, ask him how those ticket sales are going. If the fight falls through that's my guess on the reason. The promotion for this fight has been terrible.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Hey Brock, ask him how those ticket sales are going. If the fight falls through that's my guess on the reason. The promotion for this fight has been terrible.
    seriously just asked Shake about the low sales, its true, he says theyre moaning in their beer already at the points of sale. he said THIS: @Alpha @Ron Swanson @Primo Carnera

"how the hell the agency makes money this time? they don't fucking make a penny off the face value of the Fury-Wilder tickets, that goes directly to the event producer. Something needs to pay for the business. A lot of times, a ticketing agency will front an event money so they can fucking rent port a potties. So besides these mofo's getting a fee for their ticket-selling charade, they're also getting paid back interest on a loan. They're the bad guy. As in, that's their job and Wilder just can't sell shit, the guy is fucked, we never seen such a low draw on a supposedly top-class fighter. Looks bad, son. I'm talkin' like NOT HAPPENIN' KINDA BAD!"

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't even think the top tiers will be open. If this keeps up someone gets 'injured' before fight night.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My inside guy at Barclay (he works security by the way) says that Fury is going to clobber Deontay in the nekk and stop him in the 13th.

On the real though,

This fight is really hard to call for me. I can see Wilder getting "lucky" with one of his hellacious bombs. I have a feeling that Fury will be slick as shit and win plenty of rounds. If it goes to decision, I'm backing Fury, but I can see Fury being the guy to actually stop the giant as well.

Assuming that Fury isn't as good as he was three years ago is going to be a classic mistake.

My inside guy who works at Barclay (he works security and his name is Jeff, and he's secretly mexican) says that a spectator in the third row will cough.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yo its what Im saying, for real, Shake's friend who wont say his name but works with him in events at Barclays told me lasty week exactly what you said, car accident, or some slip & fall whilst showering, some bullshit like that, could be a sprained ankle, nothing major, but big enoughh to ICE THE FIGHT

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    My inside guy at Barclay (he works security by the way) says that Fury is going to clobber Deontay in the nekk and stop him in the 13th.

On the real though,

This fight is really hard to call for me. I can see Wilder getting "lucky" with one of his hellacious bombs. I have a feeling that Fury will be slick as shit and win plenty of rounds. If it goes to decision, I'm backing Fury, but I can see Fury being the guy to actually stop the giant as well.

Assuming that Fury isn't as good as he was three years ago is going to be a classic mistake.

My inside guy who works at Barclay (he works security and his name is Jeff, and he's secretly mexican) says that a spectator in the third row will cough.
    ************FUCKING CLASSIC POST***************

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yo its what Im saying, for real, Shake's friend who wont say his name but works with him in events at Barclays told me lasty week exactly what you said, car accident, or some slip & fall whilst showering, some bullshit like that, could be a sprained ankle, nothing major, but big enoughh to ICE THE FIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post

On the real though,

************FUCKING CLASSIC POST***************
    Pretty good for my first post back innit

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So this is ANOTHER prediction is it? I can’t keep up, what’s it to be?
    Fury KO 6-8
    Fury easy points
    Wilder car crash , gets himself a neck brace
    Wilder slips on a bar of soap in the shower.
    I think the only scenario you haven’t mentioned is a fucking earthquake!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information