Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Mars and Gandalf I've sat in your chair and know the feeling 100%. I think only people who have astral traveled know what is above and below this the third dimension. To a material brain anything else all would seem to be imagination.
    Until you solve a crime with it or take someone physically where you have been in spirit and explain it to them in detail before you both arrive can the material mind even begin to comprehend eltro magnetic energy co-existing outside the physical realm.
    You believe 100% you are your thoughts and when your brain dies you die. You are more than your own thoughts but until you learn how to not think and learn how to put it in neutral, you wont be able to experience even the first % of it.
    @Andre, The gist I what i'm getting from you is you're a bit like that Professor in "Back to the Future". If what you're basically saying is our "consciousness" and/or "eltro magnetic energy" somehow transcends death, then no, with all due respect I don't buy it. When the brain dies, we die along with any "energy" we were producing, and everything that was you, is history.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    They say that God has a purpose for his creations, this is confirmed every-time you get a stiff one, fact!

Seriously, I was talking to a christian friend of mine a few weeks back who said he felt guilty when he masturbated. (but apparently couldn't help himself) Because the "sex" wasn't with his wife, and therefore God wouldn't approve of it. (I'm not making this up)

I don't know if he listened, but I told him that it was his tallywacker , not "God's" and he could do anything he damn well pleased with it, including jacking-off 10 times a day, without feeling any "guilt".

Thoughts?
    only purpose ever was was stickin it into a cunt and having babies.
    Well ain't you a romantic muther-fucker.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Mars and Gandalf I've sat in your chair and know the feeling 100%. I think only people who have astral traveled know what is above and below this the third dimension. To a material brain anything else all would seem to be imagination.
    Until you solve a crime with it or take someone physically where you have been in spirit and explain it to them in detail before you both arrive can the material mind even begin to comprehend eltro magnetic energy co-existing outside the physical realm.
    You believe 100% you are your thoughts and when your brain dies you die. You are more than your own thoughts but until you learn how to not think and learn how to put it in neutral, you wont be able to experience even the first % of it.
    @Andre , The gist I what i'm getting from you is you're a bit like that Professor in "Back to the Future". If what you're basically saying is our "consciousness" and/or "eltro magnetic energy" somehow transcends death, then no, with all due respect I don't buy it. When the brain dies, we die along with any "energy" we were producing, and everything that was you, is history.
    Im not like that Professor that would Miles without all the machinery.

Im more like Melchizedek. Anyway it doesnt matter what any one believes,your own free will will do its best to combine with what you have around you to supply you with the grounds to experience what ever it is your higher self requires. People operate off the platforms they are meant to in their own comfort or discomfort zones. Dna/ rna stores past memories as well not only yours but those of your ancestors. There is also a dimension either side of us. Physics has proven it beyond doubt, they even see electrons (the same things our intelligence is made from) Jumping in and out of this dimension,they can visually see them doing it now.
    Material is slowly progressing.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's all just matter and actually none of it matters (the whole space/ time/ god thing)

If god was/ is so against sperm being wasted outside of the vadge, why is he keen to allow it to be spray painted onto choir boys for centuries?

God cares about your friends cock as much as his wife does.

Just for fun, what you should do, considering it has been so long, is take your friend to a strip club and pay for him to have a dance. Guaranteed soggy pants.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    It's all just matter and actually none of it matters (the whole space/ time/ god thing)

If god was/ is so against sperm being wasted outside of the vadge, why is he keen to allow it to be spray painted onto choir boys for centuries?

God cares about your friends cock as much as his wife does.

Just for fun, what you should do, considering it has been so long, is take your friend to a strip club and pay for him to have a dance. Guaranteed soggy pants.
    Sounds like a plan, but my friend is worse then a woman when it comes to feeling guilty about things, even if I 'could' get him to go to a strip club, which isn't likely. And besides, i'd have much more fun going by myself.. hahaha

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They say that God has a purpose for his creations, this is confirmed every-time you get a stiff one, fact!

Seriously, I was talking to a christian friend of mine a few weeks back who said he felt guilty when he masturbated. (but apparently couldn't help himself) Because the "sex" wasn't with his wife, and therefore God wouldn't approve of it. (I'm not making this up)

I don't know if he listened, but I told him that it was his tallywacker , not "God's" and he could do anything he damn well pleased with it, including jacking-off 10 times a day, without feeling any "guilt".

Thoughts?
    Jesus took away our sins and paid for them on the cross. Therefore, God no longer judges the believers. "The strength of sin is the law" (1 Corinthians 15:56). Please, tell your friend, as long as he feels guilty or condemned by God, he will continue sinning (masturbate in this case). The truth or too good to be true news ( = gospel) are that there is now no condemnation for those who believe in Christ Jesus and his finished work on the cross.
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 02-20-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thoughts?
    only purpose ever was was stickin it into a cunt and having babies.
    Well ain't you a romantic muther-fucker.
    not that I condone that--but biologically speaking strictly here---

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    Jesus took away our sins and paid for them on the cross. Therefore, God no longer judges the believers. "The strength of sin is the law" (1 Corinthians 15:56). Please, tell your friend, as long as he feels guilty or condemned by God, he will continue sinning (masturbate in this case). The truth or too good to be true news ( = gospel) are that there is now no condemnation for those who believe in Christ Jesus and his finished work on the cross.
    how convenient. who thought that one up.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I forgot just how funny this is:

Good spot for it here..

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rome, council of Nicosia, 312 ad.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't work this one out, is he guilty for not poking his,wife or guilty for wanking to much, or guilty for
    being guilty.! are never mind carry on wanking.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Romans 8:1 says "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you[a] free from the law of sin and death."

you, guys, in the middle of your own men-made bullshit, try to open the bible sometimes and read what God himself says about stuff
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 02-20-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you, guys, in the middle of your own men-made bullshit, try to open the bible sometimes and read what God himself says about stuff
    I tried reading the holy babble, but found it to be boring, badly written, fictional religious blither. If I want to read an ancient novel, I'd much prefer Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, it's much more believable, easier to read, and far more entertaining.

No offense @NVSemin - but if you're going to pander Christianity like a patronizing nitwit, take it to another forum where there's like minded god-idiots.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 02-20-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I tried reading the holy babble, but found it to be boring, badly written, fictional religious blither. If I want to read an ancient novel, I'd much prefer Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, it's much more believable, easier to read, and far more entertaining.

No offense @NVSemin - but if you're going to pander Christianity like a patronizing nitwit, take it to forum where there's like minded god-idiots.
    Well, I was thinking you were asking a serious question to truly help your friend, so I tried to give the best answer possible. Now I understand you were just clowning around

No offense, but it is just your opinion. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Toney, RJJ, SRL, Holyfield, Foreman and several other all time great are strong believers, and this gives some support that there is something up there.

Thread is closed.
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 02-20-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Thread Information