Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Ah... don't worry. I'll be back to poking fun in my next post.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

you're wanting me to tell you how to prove your belief? you made claims that you haven't been able to prove are true. that makes your claim spurious. you have lost all your credibility

I'm not asking you to provide proof that the virus exists. I'm wanting you to state exactly what proof you would want to see for you to accept that the virus exists.

It's interesting you should mention credibility. You appear to be under the impression that we're having some kind of legitimate argument with competing evidence on both sides. Instead this is me trying to explain reality to somebody who appears to have a tenuous grasp of it and I'm being kind here.

One one side of this nonexistent argument you have every single credible credentialled expert on viruses and pandemics. Also on the reality side are morons and crazy people who are out there eating horse dewormer to protect themselves from the virus. Even the vast majority of the nuts accept that the virus exists.

Then there are people like you, either terminally stupid and/or so nuts you think the virus doesn't exist. This is a tiny minority of people who were either incredibly unfortunate when it came to being issued intelligence or who are bona fide nutcases. So yeah, credibility.
    you made a claim that you know covid exists. i asked you to prove how you know that to be true. you haven't been able to. all you have done is tell me that you believe what others have told you. that is believing. not knowing

You won't accept the proof. I can show you the genetic sequence of the virus but that would be pointless as patio furniture salesmen can't understand genetic models. In situations like this where something complicated has to be explained to unknowledgeable people, such as in a court of law, expert witnesses are used to explain the complicated stuff so that juries can have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that something happened. But you won't accept the opinion of every single qualified credentialled person on this subject.

You're saying that somebody who can't provide you with proof that you can't understand anyway only has a belief yet you believe, with zero evidence to back it up, that the virus doesn't exist. And you don't appear to be aware of how ridiculous this argument is.

You can't even state what level of proof you will accept because your answer would be picked apart and laughed at. You're like a three year old closing his eyes hoping if he doesn't look at his vegetables he won't have to eat them and they'll go away.

There are people in America right now, right as you're reading this, who have just shit parts of their intestines down the toilet. They're sitting there with shreds of their intestines literally hanging out of their arses because they've eaten deworming chemicals in the hope that the chemicals will protect them from the virus. Even these idiots have a better grasp of the situation than you do. Even these clueless nutcases accept that the virus exists. You're unable to do even that. You are even more fucked in the head than they are. Does that not give you pause for reflection here?
    what is your proof that covid is real? i have asked you how you know. showing me the genetic code is not something you have done. you have never isolated it from a person. you are relying on what others have said. that is not you knowing. you claim that you know it exists but have to keep bringing up others. i am asking you. you suffer from the same issues seven times larry does. you can't answer from your own knowledge. ok show me what you did to isolate this virus & confirm it as convid & then infected a healthy person with it from outside the body through the air or off a surface. i am asking you specifically. not what you believe others have done just your own processes to prove your belief to be true

Whatthefuck... I'm bored. I'll jump in for a bit.

So TIC... you won't accept Kirkland showing you genetic sequencing of the virus, because... (your own words)... he didn't do it himself. I see...

So basically what you're saying is that unless you've done it or seen it yourself... it's not a proven fact.

You realize that leaves out a vast majority of the knowledge a typical human being has, right?

Let's start with school. Did you learn things at school? Did you personally see or experienced everything you were taught at school?

History. You obviously weren't there. How do you know ANY of it is true?

Science. Physics, chemistry, biology. Have you personally done and seen everything they've taught you on those subjects? Or are you taking somebody else's word for it? Hmm...

You can't have it both ways. If you're gonna demand that someone actually sequences the virus and personally tells you about it... then you'd better use the same standard for everything you think you know.

What do you know about yourself? Your parents, for instance. How do you know they're actually your parents? Were you there?

Double standards shot down your measly arguments a long time ago, dude.
    when i start making claims that things are real feel free to call me out on it to prove them to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're wanting me to tell you how to prove your belief? you made claims that you haven't been able to prove are true. that makes your claim spurious. you have lost all your credibility

I'm not asking you to provide proof that the virus exists. I'm wanting you to state exactly what proof you would want to see for you to accept that the virus exists.

It's interesting you should mention credibility. You appear to be under the impression that we're having some kind of legitimate argument with competing evidence on both sides. Instead this is me trying to explain reality to somebody who appears to have a tenuous grasp of it and I'm being kind here.

One one side of this nonexistent argument you have every single credible credentialled expert on viruses and pandemics. Also on the reality side are morons and crazy people who are out there eating horse dewormer to protect themselves from the virus. Even the vast majority of the nuts accept that the virus exists.

Then there are people like you, either terminally stupid and/or so nuts you think the virus doesn't exist. This is a tiny minority of people who were either incredibly unfortunate when it came to being issued intelligence or who are bona fide nutcases. So yeah, credibility.
    you made a claim that you know covid exists. i asked you to prove how you know that to be true. you haven't been able to. all you have done is tell me that you believe what others have told you. that is believing. not knowing

You won't accept the proof. I can show you the genetic sequence of the virus but that would be pointless as patio furniture salesmen can't understand genetic models. In situations like this where something complicated has to be explained to unknowledgeable people, such as in a court of law, expert witnesses are used to explain the complicated stuff so that juries can have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that something happened. But you won't accept the opinion of every single qualified credentialled person on this subject.

You're saying that somebody who can't provide you with proof that you can't understand anyway only has a belief yet you believe, with zero evidence to back it up, that the virus doesn't exist. And you don't appear to be aware of how ridiculous this argument is.

You can't even state what level of proof you will accept because your answer would be picked apart and laughed at. You're like a three year old closing his eyes hoping if he doesn't look at his vegetables he won't have to eat them and they'll go away.

There are people in America right now, right as you're reading this, who have just shit parts of their intestines down the toilet. They're sitting there with shreds of their intestines literally hanging out of their arses because they've eaten deworming chemicals in the hope that the chemicals will protect them from the virus. Even these idiots have a better grasp of the situation than you do. Even these clueless nutcases accept that the virus exists. You're unable to do even that. You are even more fucked in the head than they are. Does that not give you pause for reflection here?
    what is your proof that covid is real? i have asked you how you know. showing me the genetic code is not something you have done. you have never isolated it from a person. you are relying on what others have said. that is not you knowing. you claim that you know it exists but have to keep bringing up others. i am asking you. you suffer from the same issues seven times larry does. you can't answer from your own knowledge. ok show me what you did to isolate this virus & confirm it as convid & then infected a healthy person with it from outside the body through the air or off a surface. i am asking you specifically. not what you believe others have done just your own processes to prove your belief to be true

If the existence of the virus and the fact that it infects people making them sick could be demonstrated in front of you and you were capable of understanding it would you then accept that the virus exists?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So TIC... you won't accept Kirkland showing you genetic sequencing of the virus, because... (your own words)... he didn't do it himself. I see...

So basically what you're saying is that unless you've done it or seen it yourself... it's not a proven fact.

You realize that leaves out a vast majority of the knowledge a typical human being has, right?

Let's start with school. Did you learn things at school? Did you personally see or experienced everything you were taught at school?

Science. Physics, chemistry, biology. Have you personally done and seen everything they've taught you on those subjects? Or are you taking somebody else's word for it? Hmm...

You can't have it both ways. If you're gonna demand that someone actually sequences the virus and personally tells you about it... then you'd better use the same standard for everything you think you know.

What do you know about yourself? Your parents, for instance. How do you know they're actually your parents? Were you there?

when i start making claims that things are real feel free to call me out on it to prove them to be true

You're making a claim that the virus isn't real, that the whole thing is a con. What evidence do you have that the virus is a con?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the existence of the virus and the fact that it infects people making them sick could be demonstrated in front of you and you were capable of understanding it would you then accept that the virus exists?
    why haven't you provided your processes?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're making a claim that the virus isn't real, that the whole thing is a con. What evidence do you have that the virus is a con?
    the original claim is that covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. that claim needs to be proven to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, just so I know how your mind works, tell me something you claim is real?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a guy who claimed that the George Floyd killing was faked, that climate change is a scam, that screen shotted a still from Brocks video of his wife and used it as his avatar with a derogatory message.

He is a full time troll, very likely a young single lad who identifies as an Incel (Look at his Thottery Avatar), who assume that three or four of us who have all talked for years outside of Saddo were the same poster ( Sock account ) probably because that is his own M.O.

He will never provide proof of anything he claims because he thinks he is better than everyone here, and has yet to answer one question anyone asks him. I mean who else has literally nobody on their friends list here?

He is a perfect example of a little knowledge being dangerous. Just look at his signature and obsession with ancient symbols.

The Crook and Flail seems almost as pretentious as using a Fasces?

So TIC

What makes you claim that Jesus is real?

Surely that is just a belief?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Technically one could say yes...now the (where) becomes the question. AKA swimming in his daddy's ballsack would mean...uh yes he was there!

Now that leads us down the rabbit hole of one being able to push it back and claim that none of us -cannot disprove it wasn't he that got skeeted out and hit the ovaries first. Man, this dude is kinda winning via stalemate! hahahaaa! 2,3, 4 posters now on him and he still won't lose his cool!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Technically one could say yes...now the (where) becomes the question. AKA swimming in his daddy's ballsack would mean...uh yes he was there!

Now that leads us down the rabbit hole of one being able to push it back and claim that none of us -cannot disprove it wasn't he that got skeeted out and hit the ovaries first. Man, this dude is kinda winning via stalemate! hahahaaa! 2,3, 4 posters now on him and he still won't lose his cool!
    Man he lost his cool not long after joining.

If you have to resort to calling people 'spastics' and screen shotting an image of a posters wife and using it as a sig/avatar with a derogatory statement you have pretty much outed yourself as a troll.

Having a different opinion is fine, but when like TIC that leads to you slagging off EVERYONE who disagrees with you and refusing to answer any questions or engage in any kind of debate ....you lost .. big time.

This is a guy who clearly still lives with his Mom and counts pretending that the rest of the world is deluded while he has been gifted with clear sight as some kind of ..'winning'
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​Manny Pacquiaio
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Man he lost his cool not long after joining.

If you have to resort to calling people 'spastics' and screen shotting an image of a posters wife and using it as a sig/avatar with a derogatory statement you have pretty much outed yourself as a troll.

Having a different opinion is fine, but when like TIC that leads to you slagging off EVERYONE who disagrees with you and refusing to answer any questions or engage in any kind of debate ....you lost .. big time.

This is a guy who clearly still lives with his Mom and counts pretending that the rest of the world is deluded while he has been gifted with clear sight as some kind of ..'winning'

dont think he ever had any cool to lose

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This is a guy who claimed that the George Floyd killing was faked, that climate change is a scam, that screen shotted a still from Brocks video of his wife and used it as his avatar with a derogatory message.

He is a full time troll, very likely a young single lad who identifies as an Incel (Look at his Thottery Avatar), who assume that three or four of us who have all talked for years outside of Saddo were the same poster ( Sock account ) probably because that is his own M.O.

He will never provide proof of anything he claims because he thinks he is better than everyone here, and has yet to answer one question anyone asks him. I mean who else has literally nobody on their friends list here?

He is a perfect example of a little knowledge being dangerous. Just look at his signature and obsession with ancient symbols.

The Crook and Flail seems almost as pretentious as using a Fasces?

So TIC

What makes you claim that Jesus is real?

Surely that is just a belief?
    i never claimed jesus was real you liar seven times larry. all that nonsense you posted & not one proof to back up your belief & how you know it to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Ok, just so I know how your mind works, tell me something you claim is real?
    why? will it help you provide a proof for the questions i'm asking?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information