Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: What is "israel"? Somebody please....?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What is "israel"? Somebody please....?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    English is so sick.That is whySome agree to this nnsn should all want to wipe them out. Every good Englishman strugges andf it is because they are real. some agree to this nonsense, but not I do what I do.
    Anagrams or Acronyms ? Try again in English
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    @TitoFan I read the article you linked to and was expecting an unbiased, neutral and balanced discussion of the subject and was disappointed but not surprised to find an article full of inaccuracies and blatant dogerel and propaganda. Ignoring the fact that the presentation style was somewhat akin to a children's Encyclopedia you would still have to be a very ignorant and unread individual to fall for such nonsense and have your own agenda which is more about discrediting another poster than sharing facts.

@Greenbeanz I'm disappointed. It took you almost 24 hours to come running to Lyle's aid. But I knew you'd pop in sooner or later. Tell us, in your infinite wisdom... exactly WHAT are the inaccuracies you found in the article? And please be specific. It's quite easy to throw around accusations, as you're prone to do..... but it's another thing altogether to back them up with cold, hard facts. Exactly WHAT are the inaccuracies, Greenbeanz? And tell us.... what would you say is the agenda of a U.S.-born journalist, with no known Arab ties or interests.... and what would be her objective in putting out such "propaganda", as you so "wisely" put it, when these types of views obviously place her (and her other nonpartisan supporters) in a non-popular stance with the general U.S. population? You're good at throwing around accusations. Give me FACTS. Also... I want to know where you GET your facts. Spend much time in the Middle East, have you?

Bottom line here: You're so intent on kissing up, that you blatantly ignore the one-sided hatred toward Arabs that comes out of Lyle's mouth. I push an agenda of tolerance and understanding. Neither you, nor Lyle, nor I are qualified to judge an entire race of people solely based upon what we read in the newspapers. Oh, but THOSE are gospel, right Greenbeanz? Who's being the naive fool now, gramps?

Do me a favor. If you're going to persist in your blatant ass-kissing, you gotta come at me with a better job than that.
    I noted your first contribution in the 59th post in this thread as well as your now familiar habit of presumptive posting in which you play the part of enlightened information gatherer amongst a sea of ignorant bigots. Whilst castigating Lyle for not reading your linked article I once again note your magical ability to display breathtaking intolerance and arrogance in assuming that any opinion you may not share is arrived at through belligerence and stupidity. The article you posted is written by Alison Weir an Extreme Anti-Israel activist responsible for this charming article

Israeli Organ Harvesting � Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

in which she asserts that Israel conducts organ harvesting from Palestinian prisoners. A creepy manifestation of medieval anti-Semitic fears like the idea of the blood libel, the charge that Jews ritually murdered gentiles and used their blood to cast spells, which was a mainstay of medieval European anti-Semitism. In Europe, the blood libel led to pogroms, mass slayings and expulsions. Never mind the fact that the source of her information was a discredited Swedish tabloid article.

The website itself set up and populated by Ms Weirs rhetoric is clearly informed by her own rampant aganda in which Israel is defined as a despotic tyrant and no rational argument supporting an opposing view takes place. Like yourself, Miles, Noam Chomsky, The Guardian and large parts of the so called liberal left it is a very self hating piece of outrage politics dependent on portraying things in a simplistic black and white manner in which there is only one right party and plenty of wronged innocents, for which it is easy to attract sympathy. Like Noam Ms Wier and the "If Americans Knew" website is a Jewish Concern established no doubt to assuage the guilt complex over an Ever expanding and aggressive Israeli policy. She quotes and adds credence to conspiracy theorists to back up her wild claims

"Dr. A. Clare Brandabur, an American professor, writes that information in the Swedish article resonated with reports she heard during the first intifada."

Brandabur who believes that 9/11 was a home grown government staged attack.

That enough FACTS for you? although you claim bizarrely that you "push an agenda of tolerance and understanding" you then accuse me of judging an entire race of people on what I read in the Newspapers? I have not once done that in this thread and have merely pointed to the hypocrisy of those blaming one side and ignoring the other.

If Americans Knew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a Wikipedia link for the organization founded by Ms. Weir. I hope it's not too "children encyclopedic" for you. Do with the link what you like. It presents both praise and criticism toward the organization. It should be noted that several independent, nonpartisan, objective sources have praised the organization for its work and reporting of the events.

Whatever Ms. Weir claims the Israelis are doing, neither you nor I are qualified to pass judgement, seeing as to how we've never been to the region, nor spoken to the people there. Although I don't know... maybe you have. Maybe you're a renowned world traveler, with expertise in the Middle East. If that's the case, then I misjudged you. You'd still be a twerp, but a well-traveled one.

Your "facts" are nothing but well-worded innuendo. It's still based on opinion and hear-say. Until you can produce documented evidence of an objective journalist who has been in the area and spoken to the citizens there... you have nothing. And you'll continue resorting to insults, as you're prone to do.

And I will continue to argue against the Lyle mentality, under which "all Arabs are bad", and the Israelis are totally within their rights to blow them all to smithereens. And you are welcome to continue kissing Lyle's ass, as usual.

I'm saying it's wrong to make broad statements like "the Arabs are always wrong" and "the Israelis are always right". You're saying I'm wrong in saying that. So therefore you believe, like Lyle, that the Israelis can do no wrong, and everything they do is justified. Fine. Let's agree to disagree, shall we?

Oh... I forgot to include @El Kabong and @VictorCharlie.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 11-27-2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Might as well add the other interested parties.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m getting just a tad fed up with your nonsense. You routinely bust into arguments you know nothing about. All you know is that Lyle is on Side A, and I’m on Side B. Lyle could be arguing that the moon is made of cheese, and you’d come running in, as long as it meant arguing against me. Are you sure you’re a grandfather? Typical grandfathers don’t display this type of juvenile behavior. Another way you display your childishness: Normal adults don’t feel the need to purposely “flower up” their writing with big words just to impress other people. Any of us can sit with a thesaurus and write something “flowery”. But your prose tends to bore and confuse people. You’re so intent on impressing, that you go on and on about nothing. It’s called “talking shit”.

I still remember your stupid comment about me “hedging my bets” and “keeping my options open” because I was making a point about not everything being “black and white”. And yet people do that every day. On some subjects, we have hard and fast opinions one way or the other… while on others we may have some ambivalence, or see things as “grayish”. It’s called “thought”. Try it sometime.

Of all the people I’ve argued with on this forum, you’re probably the lowest life form of all. I’d rather argue with someone who has his own opinion, which might not agree with mine… than argue with the little kid in the back, hiding behind the bully saying: “Yeah! What he said!” You can’t go it alone, so you hide behind the backs of those I argue with and talk your flowery shit and make unfounded statements. How can anyone respect such a low-lying troll?

You have the option to keep posting on how you and your missus get matching tattoos, or how you have this cool ponytail and ride your Harley ‘cause you’re a cool gramps. And you have the option to stay the hell away from the posts where I’m arguing with someone who has their own opinion. And if you’ve noticed, I’ve tried to stay away from your stupid posts and threads. But don’t think you’re going to get a free pass every time it suits your fancy to come in and do your famous ass-kissing. ‘Cause I’m gonna continue to bitch-slap you like the phony you are.

Enough of "the lowest lifeform", "little kid in the back, hiding behind the bully","low-lying troll" and "ass kissing" insults already it is getting a little tired and embarrassing for you on a public forum. For someone so tolerant quite why what you deem as flowery language can do to offend you so is a little puzzling. I have never used a thesaurus and yet I because I will not resort to name calling I am somehow the juvenile one. Also it may be hard for you but imagine,but for once lets pretend that your preconceived ideas about other posters is just a little inaccurate. From your Americanized perspective you assume that somebody with tattoos must have a pony tail and ride a Harley but my hair is short and I would not be seen dead on a Harley. In Europe and the UK we have roundabouts and bends in the road, struggling with a motorised armchair around them when you could have a Triumph speed triple would be ridiculous. The pro Israel stance that your media supposedly has is nowhere near as uniform over here where the press is older and more disparate and my own opinions are informed by that but much more by real world interactions and experiences.

I may be a genuine Grandad but I am a young one, so good luck with your "bitch slapping" for me being "the phony" that I am.

You're the only one who's embarrassing yourself here, gramps.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is better than the Berto fight this weekend. Where is Kirk with a round by round scoring chart?
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's a synopsis on this thread:

1. Regardless of who started the thread, it was soon taken over by "Arab-hater" Lyle and "U.S.-hater" Miles.

2. Nothing comes out of Lyle's mouth other than "fuck the Arabs, fuck the Palestinians, and we gotta defend our friends from Israel".

3. Nothing comes out of Miles' mouth other than "the U.S. is an evil empire, and should be compared to all other evil empires in history".

4. I post a link to a source who, regardless of what any ignorant bastard here claims, has traveled to the region and seen firsthand how things happen there.

5. Ass-kissing Greenbeanz comes running in here (uninvited), defending his man... insulting me in the process.

6. I respond... resulting in yet ANOTHER exchange of insults between the flowery-speaking imbecile and me.

7. Lyle, seeing how somehow has come to his defense, jumps into the fray.

8. Miles continues his insane attacks on the U.S., oblivious to whatever else is going on.

9. The thread quickly degenerates into a barrage of insults, probably culminating in its being blocked or something.

10. A new thread is started up somewhere else... and the process is repeated.

Don't you fucks get tired of the same old routine?

El Kabong Guest

OK, so your stance has shifted from "You're wrong Lyle" to "We don't know for sure but you're still probably wrong"?

I've never said ALL Arabs were wrong or ALL Isralies were right, when did I say that? When was that my view? I side with Israel but it doesn't mean 100% of what they do has been all sunshine and moonbeams. But hey this will fall on deaf ears so, whatever, you go have your fun debating yourself Tito

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan I read the article you linked to and was expecting an unbiased, neutral and balanced discussion of the subject and was disappointed but not surprised to find an article full of inaccuracies and blatant dogerel and propaganda. Ignoring the fact that the presentation style was somewhat akin to a children's Encyclopedia you would still have to be a very ignorant and unread individual to fall for such nonsense and have your own agenda which is more about discrediting another poster than sharing facts.

@Greenbeanz I'm disappointed. It took you almost 24 hours to come running to Lyle's aid. But I knew you'd pop in sooner or later. Tell us, in your infinite wisdom... exactly WHAT are the inaccuracies you found in the article? And please be specific. It's quite easy to throw around accusations, as you're prone to do..... but it's another thing altogether to back them up with cold, hard facts. Exactly WHAT are the inaccuracies, Greenbeanz? And tell us.... what would you say is the agenda of a U.S.-born journalist, with no known Arab ties or interests.... and what would be her objective in putting out such "propaganda", as you so "wisely" put it, when these types of views obviously place her (and her other nonpartisan supporters) in a non-popular stance with the general U.S. population? You're good at throwing around accusations. Give me FACTS. Also... I want to know where you GET your facts. Spend much time in the Middle East, have you?

Bottom line here: You're so intent on kissing up, that you blatantly ignore the one-sided hatred toward Arabs that comes out of Lyle's mouth. I push an agenda of tolerance and understanding. Neither you, nor Lyle, nor I are qualified to judge an entire race of people solely based upon what we read in the newspapers. Oh, but THOSE are gospel, right Greenbeanz? Who's being the naive fool now, gramps?

Do me a favor. If you're going to persist in your blatant ass-kissing, you gotta come at me with a better job than that.
    I noted your first contribution in the 59th post in this thread as well as your now familiar habit of presumptive posting in which you play the part of enlightened information gatherer amongst a sea of ignorant bigots. Whilst castigating Lyle for not reading your linked article I once again note your magical ability to display breathtaking intolerance and arrogance in assuming that any opinion you may not share is arrived at through belligerence and stupidity. The article you posted is written by Alison Weir an Extreme Anti-Israel activist responsible for this charming article

Israeli Organ Harvesting � Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

in which she asserts that Israel conducts organ harvesting from Palestinian prisoners. A creepy manifestation of medieval anti-Semitic fears like the idea of the blood libel, the charge that Jews ritually murdered gentiles and used their blood to cast spells, which was a mainstay of medieval European anti-Semitism. In Europe, the blood libel led to pogroms, mass slayings and expulsions. Never mind the fact that the source of her information was a discredited Swedish tabloid article.

The website itself set up and populated by Ms Weirs rhetoric is clearly informed by her own rampant aganda in which Israel is defined as a despotic tyrant and no rational argument supporting an opposing view takes place. Like yourself, Miles, Noam Chomsky, The Guardian and large parts of the so called liberal left it is a very self hating piece of outrage politics dependent on portraying things in a simplistic black and white manner in which there is only one right party and plenty of wronged innocents, for which it is easy to attract sympathy. Like Noam Ms Wier and the "If Americans Knew" website is a Jewish Concern established no doubt to assuage the guilt complex over an Ever expanding and aggressive Israeli policy. She quotes and adds credence to conspiracy theorists to back up her wild claims

"Dr. A. Clare Brandabur, an American professor, writes that information in the Swedish article resonated with reports she heard during the first intifada."

Brandabur who believes that 9/11 was a home grown government staged attack.

That enough FACTS for you? although you claim bizarrely that you "push an agenda of tolerance and understanding" you then accuse me of judging an entire race of people on what I read in the Newspapers? I have not once done that in this thread and have merely pointed to the hypocrisy of those blaming one side and ignoring the other.
    So when Israel admitted harvesting organs from Palestinians does that validate all those blood libel antisemitic trops from years past?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m getting just a tad fed up with your nonsense. You routinely bust into arguments you know nothing about. All you know is that Lyle is on Side A, and I’m on Side B. Lyle could be arguing that the moon is made of cheese, and you’d come running in, as long as it meant arguing against me. Are you sure you’re a grandfather? Typical grandfathers don’t display this type of juvenile behavior. Another way you display your childishness: Normal adults don’t feel the need to purposely “flower up” their writing with big words just to impress other people. Any of us can sit with a thesaurus and write something “flowery”. But your prose tends to bore and confuse people. You’re so intent on impressing, that you go on and on about nothing. It’s called “talking shit”.

I still remember your stupid comment about me “hedging my bets” and “keeping my options open” because I was making a point about not everything being “black and white”. And yet people do that every day. On some subjects, we have hard and fast opinions one way or the other… while on others we may have some ambivalence, or see things as “grayish”. It’s called “thought”. Try it sometime.

Of all the people I’ve argued with on this forum, you’re probably the lowest life form of all. I’d rather argue with someone who has his own opinion, which might not agree with mine… than argue with the little kid in the back, hiding behind the bully saying: “Yeah! What he said!” You can’t go it alone, so you hide behind the backs of those I argue with and talk your flowery shit and make unfounded statements. How can anyone respect such a low-lying troll?

You have the option to keep posting on how you and your missus get matching tattoos, or how you have this cool ponytail and ride your Harley ‘cause you’re a cool gramps. And you have the option to stay the hell away from the posts where I’m arguing with someone who has their own opinion. And if you’ve noticed, I’ve tried to stay away from your stupid posts and threads. But don’t think you’re going to get a free pass every time it suits your fancy to come in and do your famous ass-kissing. ‘Cause I’m gonna continue to bitch-slap you like the phony you are.

Enough of "the lowest lifeform", "little kid in the back, hiding behind the bully","low-lying troll" and "ass kissing" insults already it is getting a little tired and embarrassing for you on a public forum. For someone so tolerant quite why what you deem as flowery language can do to offend you so is a little puzzling. I have never used a thesaurus and yet I because I will not resort to name calling I am somehow the juvenile one. Also it may be hard for you but imagine,but for once lets pretend that your preconceived ideas about other posters is just a little inaccurate. From your Americanized perspective you assume that somebody with tattoos must have a pony tail and ride a Harley but my hair is short and I would not be seen dead on a Harley. In Europe and the UK we have roundabouts and bends in the road, struggling with a motorised armchair around them when you could have a Triumph speed triple would be ridiculous. The pro Israel stance that your media supposedly has is nowhere near as uniform over here where the press is older and more disparate and my own opinions are informed by that but much more by real world interactions and experiences.

I may be a genuine Grandad but I am a young one, so good luck with your "bitch slapping" for me being "the phony" that I am.

You're the only one who's embarrassing yourself here, gramps.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Regardless of who started the thread, it was soon taken over by "Arab-hater" Lyle and "U.S.-hater" Miles.

2. Nothing comes out of Lyle's mouth other than "fuck the Arabs, fuck the Palestinians, and we gotta defend our friends from Israel".

3. Nothing comes out of Miles' mouth other than "the U.S. is an evil empire, and should be compared to all other evil empires in history".

4. I post a link to a source who, regardless of what any ignorant bastard here claims, has traveled to the region and seen firsthand how things happen there.

5. Ass-kissing Greenbeanz comes running in here (uninvited), defending his man... insulting me in the process.

6. I respond... resulting in yet ANOTHER exchange of insults between the flowery-speaking imbecile and me.

8. Miles continues his insane attacks on the U.S., oblivious to whatever else is going on.

9. The thread quickly degenerates into a barrage of insults, probably culminating in its being blocked or something.

Hell no! What do you think has kept me posting here so long? Nothing makes a dull day at work go by faster than the clockwork like absurdity on Saddos.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    OK, so your stance has shifted from "You're wrong Lyle" to "We don't know for sure but you're still probably wrong"?

I've never said ALL Arabs were wrong or ALL Isralies were right, when did I say that? When was that my view? I side with Israel but it doesn't mean 100% of what they do has been all sunshine and moonbeams. But hey this will fall on deaf ears so, whatever, you go have your fun debating yourself Tito
    Little do you know Lyle but no matter what you write, Saddo has set it up so that we only see "I hate brown people and democrats" oh and "I have a man-crush on Wlad".

El Kabong Guest

Don't you?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Little do you know Lyle but no matter what you write, Saddo has set it up so that we only see "I hate brown people and democrats" oh and "I have a man-crush on Wlad".
    Ah, that explains a lot.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this last question addressed to the whole forum oh preacher of tolerance?

Given your attachment to easily digestible fast food style bite size bullet points I shall follow your lead and provide for the sake of equilibrium a brief synopsis of my own with regards to this thread

1. The thread was started by @brocktonblockbust you may think that unimportant but I shall in the habit to which I have become accustomed insert my nose in his and every other posters sphincter in order to further brown my not insubstantial non Roman nose. He set out his position inimitably and clearly and @Gandalf then replied with his own thoughts to which Brockton replied "this" in affirmation of a shared opinion. Are you still following? then in post 4 I set out my own thoughts which according to you I am incapable of doing,and received a like from @El Kabong further muddying the waters and introducing the conspirational theory of mutual brown nosing and putting your own pecker out of joint.

2. No hyperbole here Obviously Lyle is a one man anti arab and more importantly Anti Tito droid with no valid opinions or original thoughts

3. Even Miles occasionally talks about Boxing and Suede

4. The latecomer bumbles in and in the 59th post silences everyone not with his own opinion but that of someone whom despite all evidence to the contrary is supposedly unbiased and informed. We on the other hands are Ignorant bastards despite not using the hate speech she propagates or being so wholly totalitarian in her one sidedness when approaching a clearly complex matter.

5. arse kissing Greenbeanz gives @TitoFan the benefit of the doubt and reads his linked article only to be dissapointed by it's masssively one sided tone and clearly suspect author. He is then unsurprisingly unremittingly insulted by @TitoFan with his obssesional cursing and juvenile diatribes.

6. @TitoFan manages to simultaneously accuse someone of imbecility whilst attributing this to a nuanced and eloquent use of that same posters own native tongue.

7.Lyle despite being the 6th poster apparently only now jumps into the fray

8. Miles makes a valid point about this being no laughing matter but undermines it by wrapping in a Mel Gibson poster for Scottish Independence

9 @TitoFan continues to hurl playground insults like a madman in a shit pit hoping against all odds that someone will respond and get the thread moved or terminated to hide his embarrassment

10. Several new threads are started in which we all await eagerly the arrival of TitoFan the voice of reason to enlighten us all on the error of our ways and instruction on how to carry out a civilised debate whilst always deferring to the Googlemaster but fastidiously avoiding an accidental browning of the nose by sniffing only our own arse cracks and using pointless self notification tools @Greenbeanz.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

And this concludes the argument portion of this thread....

PILLOW FIGHT!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't stop them now Lyle. You know shit is getting SERIOUS when it goes to bulletized format.

Thread Information