Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cynicism is the new "cool"

We're a forum full of lonely men seeking companionship and attention that's all.

And if anyone truly does wish harm on anyone else they should think of the children. Or pets. As I always tell my little chihuahua, you're lucky my cock don't fit.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Are you suggesting I told Alpha to kill himself? Ask him and find out thou permanently banned poster that emerged from the dead despite also having his alter ego banned as well. Am I being cynical? You bet!
    Not at all. I certainly did not urge Alpha to kill himself and I did not for one moment suggest you did either. For years you have threatened to top yourself and then when it has went quiet and I have asked people to forward my concern it turns out you were posturing all along. After literally years of it, and then threatening to sue the forum etc, me wishing in jest, 'you would just get on with it', gets twisted into wishing death on you. Daft load of bollocks. I wish harm on nobody here.
    Wishing death on posters by the same people who threaten to top themselves is what you said and that means me as I am the suicide king of this forum. Now blabbering about suing the forum? Stay out of my face. Prick.

Stop it guys. It was me.

Yes, I admit it. I wrote that post that Fenster brought up where I said Alpha was slightly unhinged about the Flat Earth thing, so............. in "Fenster-ese", that would translate into me being the one who told Alpha to kill himself.

There..... the secret's out.

Now we can all go back to agreeing with me on transgenderism.
    Thanks for admitting you attempted to frame me. Evidence. Noted. Very, very cynical!
    Last edited by Fenster; 01-18-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you suggesting I told Alpha to kill himself? Ask him and find out thou permanently banned poster that emerged from the dead despite also having his alter ego banned as well. Am I being cynical? You bet!
    @Miles, who told you anyone was "permanently" banned? Where did this narrative come from?
    Last edited by Fenster; 01-18-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Not at all. I certainly did not urge Alpha to kill himself and I did not for one moment suggest you did either. For years you have threatened to top yourself and then when it has went quiet and I have asked people to forward my concern it turns out you were posturing all along. After literally years of it, and then threatening to sue the forum etc, me wishing in jest, 'you would just get on with it', gets twisted into wishing death on you. Daft load of bollocks. I wish harm on nobody here.
    Wishing death on posters by the same people who threaten to top themselves is what you said and that means me as I am the suicide king of this forum. Now blabbering about suing the forum? Stay out of my face. Prick.

Stop it guys. It was me.

Yes, I admit it. I wrote that post that Fenster brought up where I said Alpha was slightly unhinged about the Flat Earth thing, so............. in "Fenster-ese", that would translate into me being the one who told Alpha to kill himself.

There..... the secret's out.

Now we can all go back to agreeing with me on transgenderism.
    Thanks for admitting you attempted to frame me. Evidence. Noted. Very, very cynical!

I'm secretly a cynical bastard intent on destroying civilization as we know it. I thought I'd start with Saddo's.

P.S. - You brought up VD as an example?? I thought I was doing the forum a favor by trying to get rid of him.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    ha fenster freaks out over a pm I sent him in jest but everyone else just misinterprets his stuff, what a freakin joke. Sure wish someone to die, I don’t give a fuck if you die, whatever, it’s just hypocritical nonsense. And the pm I wrote to him in private he responded to on the open forum, not really a sign of oh it doesn’t matter what people say it’s just words. It’s lije beyond hypocritical but we will get some kind of retort that shows he is a real man and words to bother him, what a joke. Ok let’s here the retort that everyone else is wrong. Funny u brought up that pm long after I wrote it and I have absolutely no idea what I wrote but u remembered it all, even though words don’t mean anything cause brits are cynical and it’s just words they don’t matter. I do remember you said I mentioned CIA or FBI that was just a play on words cause at the time my wife was upgraded her top secret clearance for work and I don’t know how it works in your country but in the US the FBI goes to all your neighbors and former employers to interview them about you. So frankly fenster, I got no issue with you cause u are no body to me, still I’d feel bad for your family and friends if u die. Shit I’ve seen dead bodies of people I never met and I felt bad for them. If u lack empathy which it appears you do it might actually make life a little easier but certainly self centered but fuck it right, you are god cause everyone who believes in god is a moron as you have said.
    Do I remind you of that little Afghany kid who stole your favourite hot chocolate? I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings either Walrus whilst shooting at you.

Tell that story again, it was a rare thing you wrote worth reading.
    ooo edgy must be British cynicism. I’d tell u in a pm but u might cry

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I've been a big cynic at times over the last couple of years. And some of us are just really feckin stubborn. I find that one key thing be it here or in the real world is to 'consider the source'. I have varying degrees of respect for everyone I am familiar and have knocked heads or just shot the shat with on here. We're all human and emotions, a days weight and beliefs spill over as is expected. But at the end of the day when you experience the same personalities over years you come to know what to expect and take it with a grain of salt and keep keeping on. Life's too short to sweat the dumb shit. I'm not even sure what the topic is now or what we're talking about but I'm currently making some killer pork butt. Carry on.

I know big picture this is but a grain of sand in a vast beach, but the time we do spend on here is because we want to... certainly not like other things in life that are obligations. And yes.... "He who is without sin...." and all that. Stubborn, hard-headed, we've all been there done that. But you'd think after exchanging pleasantries, even on a forum, over a period of years, that there would be just a little more empathy and understanding. Personally, I don't get this "I don't get angry" or "insults mean nothing to me" BS. It's empty posturing. If you're made of flesh and blood, and last time I checked all human beings still were, you're going to have emotions. Certain things are going to get under your skin. Kudos to you, personally, and other Mods like Master and Andre (I may have forgotten one or two). You're the ones who tend to keep it mild and lukewarm in here. You leave the fighting and bickering to us plebes. The way it should be in a forum. That's why you guys make the big bucks. And yes, after a certain number of years, you get to know each others' personalities on here and.... just like in a neighborhood bar.... you're gonna like some people and not others. To pretend emotion is not part of a forum is well..... let's just say it's untrue to put it mildly. BTW, I'd offer some seasoning tips on that pork butt, because there's NOTHING like Puerto Rican roast pork..... but I know you guys down in the bayou know all about seasoning.
    Emotions can grab the steering wheel and roll over us too if we let them. Basically to each their own, some people walk around with fire brand in hand and ooze passion and some may just have that investment for much much bigger and deeper things waiting for them when they log off. Real life minute to minute. Drama and our dealings in them that can be controlled..like here, per the individual..is what we all hope for. Frankly this place is easy peasy compared to what life can drop on our heads any given morning. So if someone has that never ending fire in the belly to make a point..all the power to them. And if some keep it in check and let it go in one ear and out the other without too much reaction, emotion etc, all the power to them too. Sometimes the great experience about a forum isn't the opinion or talking points that are constantly rehashed in circles but how we as individuals arrived at them in our very own life experiences. I can disagree with anyone and still share a beer but it's always good to not take ourselves to seriously and remember regardless of what we put out here and years logged, there is a shit ton we know nothing about when it comes to one other. People can disagree and knock heads, some get pissed and some don't but again to each their own. This place is best as a drama free isle. Now if any of you feckers were my next door neighbors and I had no choice in the matter of dealing with you every single morning and evening after a shat day, well that's another story. I admit one or two would have had a metal trash can wrapped around their head years ago .

Did slow cook about 8 hrs. creole spices, brown sugar and a shot of my current adult beverage. Need to get my happy ass to the store for pretzel buns and slaw.

Long way of being diplomatic and not wanting to take sides. I get it.

Slow cook is an excellent method. The creole spices sound yummy. Roast pork is a specialty here, though, and highly addictive.
    Just a guy typing out after a long day bud, all it is. There are no 'sides' being sought or avoided and your wrong may not be my wrong and vice versa. We make our stands in the real world and unless something or someone specifically comes up floating my way on a forum I just pop in here for a ramble, a hello, some boxing opine and pork butt recipes.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ha fenster freaks out over a pm I sent him in jest but everyone else just misinterprets his stuff, what a freakin joke. Sure wish someone to die, I don’t give a fuck if you die, whatever, it’s just hypocritical nonsense. And the pm I wrote to him in private he responded to on the open forum, not really a sign of oh it doesn’t matter what people say it’s just words. It’s lije beyond hypocritical but we will get some kind of retort that shows he is a real man and words to bother him, what a joke. Ok let’s here the retort that everyone else is wrong. Funny u brought up that pm long after I wrote it and I have absolutely no idea what I wrote but u remembered it all, even though words don’t mean anything cause brits are cynical and it’s just words they don’t matter. I do remember you said I mentioned CIA or FBI that was just a play on words cause at the time my wife was upgraded her top secret clearance for work and I don’t know how it works in your country but in the US the FBI goes to all your neighbors and former employers to interview them about you. So frankly fenster, I got no issue with you cause u are no body to me, still I’d feel bad for your family and friends if u die. Shit I’ve seen dead bodies of people I never met and I felt bad for them. If u lack empathy which it appears you do it might actually make life a little easier but certainly self centered but fuck it right, you are god cause everyone who believes in god is a moron as you have said.
    Do I remind you of that little Afghany kid who stole your favourite hot chocolate? I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings either Walrus whilst shooting at you.

Tell that story again, it was a rare thing you wrote worth reading.
    Dude u got that one all fucked up but it’s prob your advanced English cynyism

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster, the gypsy Jew child of Professors and Herbalists who was raised in a Cult and then foraged like Mowgli in the Woodlands said himself he was permanently banned. Either way you are all still twats for banning Brock. He was the blackest poster we ever had. And stop trying to bum your dog. It's weird.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And no there is nothing wrong with being a Jew or a Gypsy before any PC munter starts blabbering any ist or ism words.

BTW, cynicism has always been cool. From the sneer of Lou Reed, to the Howl of Iggy Pop. From the existentialism of Sartre to the cold psychology of Dostoyevsky. A lot of great work is cynical. You can do the Kpop happy dance routine but it is rubbish and I find it cynical that you need to hack off a face to do it. I am not Hannibal Lector. Arguably.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Woah, I had just assumed it was me who told Alpha to kill himself and didn’t remember doing so...Now I’m not sure why he ignored me not about to lose sleep over that one though. Space is fake.... life is too short for that shit.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Woah, I had just assumed it was me who told Alpha to kill himself and didn’t remember doing so...Now I’m not sure why he ignored me not about to lose sleep over that one though. Space is fake.... life is too short for that shit.
    I assumed it was you in one of your drunken rep things that you sometimes send my way too. I tend to do my raised eyebrow thing and ignore it. You are cynical, but harmless. This must make you pretty cool.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz in response to your suggestion that 'the truth hurts'.....no it does not. I just find you irritating. Your post above is just nonsense. Did I actually say that I said you urged Alpha to kill himself? What are you even talking about?

You have been a nuisance to many a poster year in year out and you coming back after being banned with your alter ego and diving straight off the deep end summed you up perfectly. Everything about that comeback saw you owned. It was akin to me and Adam GB toying with Zelenoff all those years ago, but this time it was me and Lyle. Facts and data and good arguments. All you had was a potty mouth and a SJW balaclava. Such an artiste!

And still you are up to your old tricks of digging in the dirt. 'He wanted to sue the forum....wah, wah, wah'. Do you think I contacted my lawyer and set off proceedings? You are an idiot sometimes. The truth does not hurt in the slightest. I just think you are a prat with a thing for twisting and being a nuisance. I should have just come out and said 'I think P4P said that thing to Alpha', but I never did as I didn't think it was my place. Now that he has pretty much admitted it then I can say it, but you marching in with your BS posts only ever stirs up trouble.

That you cannot see it sums you up completely.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz in response to your suggestion that 'the truth hurts'.....no it does not. I just find you irritating. Your post above is just nonsense. Did I actually say that I said you urged Alpha to kill himself? What are you even talking about?

You have been a nuisance to many a poster year in year out and you coming back after being banned with your alter ego and diving straight off the deep end summed you up perfectly. Everything about that comeback saw you owned. It was akin to me and Adam GB toying with Zelenoff all those years ago, but this time it was me and Lyle. Facts and data and good arguments. All you had was a potty mouth and a SJW balaclava. Such an artiste!

And still you are up to your old tricks of digging in the dirt. 'He wanted to sue the forum....wah, wah, wah'. Do you think I contacted my lawyer and set off proceedings? You are an idiot sometimes. The truth does not hurt in the slightest. I just think you are a prat with a thing for twisting and being a nuisance. I should have just come out and said 'I think P4P said that thing to Alpha', but I never did as I didn't think it was my place. Now that he has pretty much admitted it then I can say it, but you marching in with your BS posts only ever stirs up trouble.

oh p4p admitted it. I thought it might be him. In jest of course. I was going to tell alpha to take a real long walk on the flat earth but I feared that could be a death threat. As far as the beanz thing goes I am to blame for it was me that started the bring back beanz campaign. So I am the one that is to blame for all of this

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh p4p admitted it. I thought it might be him. In jest of course. I was going to tell alpha to take a real long walk on the flat earth but I feared that could be a death threat. As far as the beanz thing goes I am to blame for it was me that started the bring back beanz campaign. So I am the one that is to blame for all of this
    Beanz was obviously banned along with Brock to make it seem 'fair', but they always intended to bring him back. It was a clever strategy, but quite blatant. What would they have banned Beanz for and why did it happen when Brock started talking about Larry? All good questions.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I couldn't care less about wishing I'd die, ask Master how much I cared. I just don't waste my time with those sorts of people.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information